71%
5%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

dave5104

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dave5104

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Splurging on overnight shipping? Help others make the decision to buy this shirt by posting a picture of your new Shirt.Woot in the Post-Your-Shirts thread!

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb

Very funny shirt, congrats on the print :D Hopefully there won't be too many issues started on this thread over it.

thoam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thoam

Great design!

sekiyoku

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sekiyoku

Yay! Thanks for all the support! Not my ideal first shirt to be printed, but I'm glad people liked it.

popctrl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages popctrl

Does anyone else see a Cyanide and Happiness similarity?

Conrads

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Conrads

Super funny...not for me though! Great Job

lshuston

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lshuston

oh man. i like this, but i was really hoping for the counter-productive optimism.

sycophant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sycophant

I LOVE STICK FIGURES!!!!! GREAT DESIGN AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

YEAH!!! In for two, and sprung for the Fed Ex.
Can't wait!!

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

I don't know every time I looked at this I slowly started laughing. I love it, and its been a while. w00t,

Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas, I offer both, you choose.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
WootBot wrote:Wear this shirt: when you are looking to counteract your friend in the Angry Day shirt.

I'd like to be the person in the Angry Day shirt... I've been begging for one on Teetrade for a while but the person with it available never returns my emails.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 230 Private Messages kylemittskus

The abortion shirt has now made stick figures popular. I don't dislike the shirt. Just an observation.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon

Picked one up for my sis =)

Last wooter to woot: waacodemon

I once ate a cricket.

06metzp

quality posts: 3 Private Messages 06metzp

The only thing I have against this design is that you can't tell if genuinely-happy-man is adding the bag to, or removing it from, the area surrounding not-genuinely-happy-man's head.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 230 Private Messages kylemittskus
thejakeyl88 wrote:I don't know every time I looked at this I slowly started laughing. I love it, and its been a while. w00t,

Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas, I offer both, you choose.

What? Christmas gets its own but the rest of us get lumped into one generic category?! Us jew.s need respect!!!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

Thesharpestnigga

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Thesharpestnigga

hhhhhmmmmmm.... I'm liking it. Not to sure I love this shirt though.

sekiyoku

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sekiyoku

No fighting, be happy.

GolgiBody

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GolgiBody

Cute, but not sure the stick lines will stand out against the cranberry very well..from far away it might look like just two huge heads and a bag

firefox1307

quality posts: 0 Private Messages firefox1307
popctrl wrote:Does anyone else see a Cyanide and Happiness similarity?

That was my first thought when I saw it.

radcoregirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages radcoregirl

I love the design, I also have roe vs wade shirt. I dont know why I like the stick figures so much, im going to start a collection. In for one.

Cassandra J Boyle

waacodemon

yesterday i predicted that shirt to sell out by 8am, i was off by 31 min to be exact... on this one... im predicting... 9:15am sell out.

Thanks and good night

I once ate a cricket.

davechronic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davechronic

another stick figure shirt. woop e.

JadenKale

waacodemon wrote:yesterday i predicted that shirt to sell out by 8am, i was off by 31 min to be exact... on this one... im predicting... 9:15am sell out.

Thanks and good night

I think you're going to be off on this one. ::shrugs:: call it a feeling.

zozzles

quality posts: 6 Private Messages zozzles

Too bad it isn't a heavy plastic bag and a lot of duct tape. THEN we'd see who was laughing!

stunna123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stunna123

IN FOR 1
very nice. i like the simplicity.

JadenKale

zozzles wrote:Too bad it isn't a heavy plastic bag and a lot of duct tape. THEN we'd see who was laughing!

I probably would have bought that shirt.

JoeOlson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JoeOlson

Is it just me or does anyone else think this could be like a brownbag special type of joke? Either way, it's great and I'm in for one

waacodemon

JadenKale wrote:I think you're going to be off on this one. ::shrugs:: call it a feeling.

haha

i hope not XD

Pretty strong turn out last night, and that was before the east coast woke up :P By 9:15 most should be awake, and make the purchase they want... who knows tho, just tryin to have fun with a guess XD

I once ate a cricket.

Lurntospel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lurntospel

Getting for sure!
In the morning
Btw, did anyone notice? 1338 votes? 1 less vote and it would've been 1337! :D

nfig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nfig

Great shirt, in for 1

MMaggio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MMaggio

AGREED! simplicity = GOOD

zozzles

The nice thing about stick figures is that they make abortions so much easier. No breech presentations, too-small pelvic passage, etc. (I was going to put something in about partial abortions, but I decided that would be in bad taste even for me).

BTW: The reason I'm in a bad mood is because I've got ice bags under and over the middle toes of one foot that I dropped a small sealed-lead-acid battery onto and I think I might have actually done myself some harm*. I figure that if I hurt, the rest of the world ought to hurt with me (isn't that the opposite of some silly song?)

Perhaps the frowning stick figure really is suffering from over-oxygenation (can't remember the right word for that, but it screws up your co2 balance) and the paper bag over his head will readjust things and then he'll start smiling...

*edit: hey, it's bad enough that I had to go to the emergency room last week thinking I had a heart attack and after the CAT scan they told me that I had a constellation of "stable" pulmonary embolisms scattered through my lungs. At least they aren't the loose type that kill you, but I'm still going to have to take rat poison for at least a half year. That, and I'm connected to an oxygen source by a long plastic tube and CANNULA BLOODY ARE UNCOMFORTABLE!

mroper18

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mroper18

In for one. Love this shirt!

zozzles

ramyb wrote:So how exactly do you plan to wear an abortion?

I Know! I know! You make certain that you get the entire umbilical cord and sew it on some appropriate place, do a little more snipping and needlework, and you have a handy leather purse!

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
JadenKale wrote:I think you're going to be off on this one. ::shrugs:: call it a feeling.

Does that mean you think it'll sell out sooner, later, or not at all? Didn't Row vs. Wade sell out early?

zozzles wrote:The nice thing about stick figures is that they make abortions so much easier. No breech presentations, too-small pelvic passage, etc. (I was going to put something in about partial abortions, but I decided that would be in bad taste even for me).

BTW: The reason I'm in a bad mood is because I've got ice bags under and over the middle toes of one foot that I dropped a small sealed-lead-acid battery onto and I think I might have actually done myself some harm*. I figure that if I hurt, the rest of the world ought to hurt with me (isn't that the opposite of some silly song?)

Perhaps the frowning stick figure really is suffering from over-oxygenation (can't remember the right word for that, but it screws up your co2 balance) and the paper bag over his head will readjust things and then he'll start smiling...

*edit: hey, it's bad enough that I had to go to the emergency room last week thinking I had a heart attack and after the CAT scan they told me that I had a constellation of "stable" pulmonary embolisms scattered through my lungs. At least they aren't the loose type that kill you, but I'm still going to have to take rat poison for at least a half year. That, and I'm connected to an oxygen source by a long plastic tube and CANNULA BLOODY ARE UNCOMFORTABLE!

Sorry to hear things aren't going well, sir. I'm glad it hasn't affected your sharp writing.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

dangurous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dangurous

in for two. my girl and i will match in cranberry stick figure tees. thanks for the wonderful design!

34 woots for shirts, most recent: 10/23/12: Fresh Cake Remix (L); 9/22/10 - iHome Optical Netbook Mouse; 7/12/10 - Woot Off Lights; 5/26/10 - Jolly Roger Floor Mat; 11/23/09 - Memorex 720p HD Mini Camcorder; 3/23/09 - iRobot Roomba 535 Robotic Vacuum

Gordon8619

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gordon8619

the only thing that would make this shirt better is if the person receiving the bag had long hair and was a female.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
zozzles wrote:1) Am I actually able to make a cogent comment. For example, with this design I imagine it in "real life" and think how immensely angry I'd be if someone stuck a paper bag over my head. I certainly wouldn't be optimistic, and the person doing it would perhaps learn that merely being optimistic isn't always a good idea.

If the person gets too angry for a paper bag, upgrade to plastic.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

corruptdcrusadr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages corruptdcrusadr

The idea is great.. just too plain for me