baiguai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baiguai
baiguai wrote:ahuhu

ahuhu that's interesting - I meant to post ahuhu, but the browser hung on the 'posting' animation. Apparently I somehow really meant to say 'ahuhu' whatever that is.

bradyson

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bradyson
dekonstruct wrote:Yo dawg, I heard you like video games on yo t-shirts. So we put a t-shirt on yo videogame so you can wear it while you play it.

ROFL

SpastasticNomadic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpastasticNomadic
Re: The Journey Begins Again Again (resub)

Giggletastic.

Kudos, dekonstruct. ;)

NayrRepos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NayrRepos
Re: A New Generation is Born

W00t! this shirt R00les!

carlover323

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carlover323

cool concept.

carlover323

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carlover323
Re: Instant Puberty

AWESOME!!!!!

palmettogirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages palmettogirl

It looks like clip art to me. I'm not saying it is clip art, it just looks like it. The blank canvas idea isn't bad, but the art style is too elementary.

Kidgoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kidgoldstein
Re: The Bad Egg

This is awesome. It's the first shirt that made me laugh in a long time. There are others that make me smile... but not actually laugh.

<insert something witty>

christermime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christermime
Re: On the brink

I'm surprised not more wooters can relate to this. GMV

palmettogirl

Re: The Bad Egg

This is great. I would look like death in cream, but I would buy and wear this anyway. That is saying a lot.

I almost always like your submissions because of their quirkiness and whimsy and this design is right up there with your optimism submission in my book. I only wish more wooters enjoyed the same sort of designs.

gizmoduck1234

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gizmoduck1234
hotcha wrote:How is the implementation of the reference not his idea? If i had made the shirt it would look different. So clearly the way it was drawn is his idea.

Of course you mean the objects in the shirt, ooze and baby turtles. But nobody is arguing that those are his idea, so at best you've got a strawman argument.

Maybe nobody is addressing your points because they fall over so quickly.

Powerful metaphors.

My point is, was, has been that the content/concept/idea is 100% unoriginal. You all agree with me. The artist agrees with me. And yet even though we are all in agreement about that fact, my point, the thing I've been talking about the whole time, you all insist on telling me I'm wrong about it. We agree it's an unoriginal idea, but yet I'm wrong when I say that it is.

You'd point out how this turtle is drawn over here, this one is this way, blah blah blah. I'm not even talking about how it's drawn. If it was a trace of the comic, movie, or cartoon, it would be a copyright infringement. It's not. NO ONE said it was, and yet you all are freaking out telling me why it's not. Learn the difference between conceptual elements and the execution of those elements then join the debate. Expressionless turtles crawling around ooze from a container. The artist added nothing to these conceptual elements. No commentary. No alternate take or parody. Nothing. We agree. If I draw a guy being bit by a radioactive spider I didn't come up with anything new just because he was facing left instead of right when I drew him or I made the picture look distressed. I wouldn't deserve a pat on the back for what an awesome idea I came up with. I'd be doing unoriginal fan art, which is what woot will be printing with this. Because I didn't put in the spiderman suit or logo means it's not a copyright offense. But that doesn't make it original either, it just means you won't get sued.

The whole thing I've been pointing out (and that as you said we all agree on) is the content/idea is unoriginal. And I'm glad we're all in agreement on that, even if you all seem to be going beyond that, countering arguments that no one is even making and telling me my point is invalid when we share the same view. Strawman arguments indeed.

palmettogirl

Re: Blank Canvas (white) (resub)

It looks like clip art to me. I'm not saying it is clip art, it just looks like it. The blank canvas idea isn't bad, but the art style is too elementary.

Brookleton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Brookleton

Hey Craigers, I love the t-shirt.

It would totally be a design I would get...and now I know who made it

Its clever too. I'm glad you still have the touch

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Re: Rainbows Come from a Hateful Pony Named Fred

I'm glad that this is still ahead of the other butt entry. Farts are better than poop? Today they are.

marypuppe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marypuppe

Seriously Boots, I don't know how you manage to create my favorite designs in EVERY derby!!!
And now my husband has started voting for your shirts, partly because he likes them, but also because your my "best friend" ahuhuhu!

I'm picky, I just don't always express it

Vote on Threadless!:

marypuppe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marypuppe

BootsBoots strikes again!!!

(Just a question, how come "And His Head Swelled with Pride" isn't on your website?)

I'm picky, I just don't always express it

Vote on Threadless!:

bhsuzycue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bhsuzycue
BootsBoots wrote:Wallpaper request granted!

HERE IT IS, HOT OFF THE PRESSES.

Could you also do the wallpaper with the text added, please? I really like the text with the picture.

alexcampbell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alexcampbell
Josephus wrote:Oh, please. The butt crack runs up way too high on the right leg to look right. It's as if that leg were more like a twig than a leg. way too awkward looking for me. I could never wear it with such an anatomic anomaly appearing adjacent the anus. Maybe if they fix that when they resub it...

nah.

I'd like to see you do a better poop shirt that represents beginnings.

FancyDad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FancyDad
Re: A New Generation is Born

ok, so it's the best shirt ever.

FancyDad

Re: Father Mucker's MUCK U!

it's like a big johnson shirt, right. DGMV!!!1

FancyDad

Re: First meeting

good design, nice colors and placement. Dead frog you've made the correct shirt.

andschne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andschne
Re: The epic begins

All I want to know is: how do I get one????

aryanisfinetoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aryanisfinetoo

Got my vote! This is wonderful.

Re: Earth: some (dis)assembly required

--------------
hoot

thebrokenbox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thebrokenbox
Re: Blank Canvas (white) (resub)

I don't understand why this is in the fog, I really don't think it's that good, esoecially compared to the other shirts that should be in the fog.

Twistedmonkey22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Twistedmonkey22
Re: Poop in someone's mouth

ok.. really people? 41 votes? those 41 people should never get to vote again.

alexcampbell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alexcampbell
Twistedmonkey22 wrote:ok.. really people? 41 votes? those 41 people should never get to vote again.

More like they should get to vote twice....For me!

SpastasticNomadic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpastasticNomadic
Re: 1928. The birth of an icon.

Well I'm not a fan of Disney, nor Walt, but I do enjoy your entries, skirochester. Hope I get to see you print soon.

And as a skier, I'd love to be able to grab Ski someday.

wils9745

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wils9745
dekonstruct wrote:Got me too!

Thanks for managing to glide under the already unbelievably low bar for worthless submissions!

a2theharris wrote:At first it looks like blood spurting out, but then you do a double take and you get the cuteness.

Awesome Entries!

wils9745

Twistedmonkey22 wrote:ok.. really people? 41 votes? those 41 people should never get to vote again.

This really is the best way to begin anything.

a2theharris wrote:At first it looks like blood spurting out, but then you do a double take and you get the cuteness.

Awesome Entries!

sfabro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sfabro
Re: An Artist's Beginning

dont designs like this already exist? i think theyre made by a little company named Hanes.

great job!

illgrac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illgrac
Re: Father Mucker's MUCK U!

Where can I get me one of these???!!!!????
I am selling my SHAM-WOW's and grabbing as many of these as possible (and I suggest you do too).
GO KING COBRA!!!!!!

Properpc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Properpc
alexcampbell wrote:More like they should get to vote twice....For me!

Hi, I'm really sorry but what does this have to do with beginnings?? No, seriously.

sfabro

mjbleck wrote:I imagine if I wore this shirt tucked-in my beltline would be right around little dudes neck :-o

yea, i think its bec - w-wait...why are you tucking in your shirts?

great job!

dolphin76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dolphin76
Re: 1928. The birth of an icon.

as a Disney fanatic, I love this shirt. GMV and will buy at least 2 if it wins.

w: 10 w.w: 15 s.w: 60 so.w: 3 k.w: 7

DeadFrog

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DeadFrog
FancyDad wrote:good design, nice colors and placement. Dead frog you've made the correct shirt.

I feel like I just got 100% on an assignment :D

This image shows how WidowFrog and I first met. Its a shamelessly sincere expression of the emotions I felt then and still feel now. Thank you all so much for your votes here and on my other shirts.

wils9745

sfabro wrote:yea, i think its bec - w-wait...why are you tucking in your shirts?

I think the real problem is how many people are too fat to wear these t-shirts - the tucking in part is usually just out of necessity to prevent "under-gut" from spilling out.

Awesome Entries!

sfabro

wils9745 wrote:I think the real problem is how many people are too fat to wear these t-shirts - the tucking in part is usually just out of necessity to prevent "under-gut" from spilling out.

hmm, yes the under-gut.

im sure a tucked in shirt like that would look great with a braided belt and JNCO jeans.

great job!

wils9745

sfabro wrote:hmm, yes the under-gut.

im sure a tucked in shirt like that would look great with a braided belt and JNCO jeans.

I couldn't imagine a more perfect outfit for this shirt, save for maybe the inclusion of Teva (TM) sandals and some warm black socks.

Awesome Entries!

speedcheetah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages speedcheetah
Re: Poop in someone's mouth

you should be ashamed.

haydawn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haydawn

uhm gross...butt to each their own I guess!