JustJiggles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustJiggles

Yeah, Red!!!!

harrv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harrv
katiebkool wrote:Yep, Moses never had a halo -- he's not a divine being, and was just a man.

OK. Well, there are lots of us who think the same could be said of anyone. Still, that doesn't mean halos can't be used however the artist sees fit. It's art, not some divination guidebook.

SuzyQ08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SuzyQ08

Yay! I have been needing a good red woot... plus I love the reference. It does remind me quite a bit of mr.Toast, and I still regret not picking that one up. But I jumped on this band-wagon as soon as I saw it so I can get the awesomeness that isn't Mr.Toast or Friends are forever, but has that same awesome vibe. I am excited to have a red woot that I will wear, unlike that uninteresting random red I got like 5 random shirts ago... but I digress... Thank you for making such a awesome shirt that I will be wearing to my church as well as to my tea houses... coffee shops... ect.

YAY! In for one.

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420

This shirt made me giggle. If I got it in a random, I would be pleased. Too poor to buy it today, though. Congrats radiomode!

Carpe shirtem!

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Awesome design. One of my favorites from you. Congrats radiomode!

sharkync

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharkync

I like it a lot - a WHOLE lot

In for one!

smklung23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smklung23
ericsdonut wrote:Someone explain to the genius what this shirt means??? I have caught on to the fact that it is mosses spreading the red sea thats about it, is that it??

Sadly, yes

roundidiot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roundidiot

Why red? Why not any color but red? Perhaps for a friend.

smklung23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smklung23

Like that someone has finally thrown down a red shirt and a distinctly vibrant red at that. The design isn't bad, but personally as soon as I saw this shirt the movie "Bruce Almighty" immediately came to mind. Specifically the part where he's in the diner and he parts the red soup.

roundidiot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roundidiot

Well, I suppose it could be red tea...

triplesalcho

quality posts: 2 Private Messages triplesalcho

Just bought one, first item I bought on woot!
It's such an awesome shirt, it's too comical.

gChinkin

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gChinkin

Mmmph. Not terribly impressed, but hey, congratulations to the illustrator.

kuuuuutas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kuuuuutas

I think "Splitting of the Tea" would have been a better name

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
nitrousoxide52 wrote:Another reason to buy this: To laugh at all the people who point out that Moses shouldn't have a halo, but say nothing about him being a teabag.

Ok, that made me lawl.... nice job, once again, radiomode!

applesauce25r624

quality posts: 0 Private Messages applesauce25r624

ten commandments if my favorite holiday movie

i had to pick this up ^_^ <3

Tparks3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tparks3

Great design, not my color shirt. Pass

Matthewob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Matthewob

My mom's a tea-aholic, and i finally found her the pr=erfect Christmas Present!
Thanks radiomode!
Peace! Please!

Matthewob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Matthewob
nitrousoxide52 wrote:Another reason to buy this: To laugh at all the people who point out that Moses shouldn't have a halo, but say nothing about him being a teabag.

That's perfect. So many people are like that these days.

radiomode

quality posts: 3 Private Messages radiomode

Thanks people for the kind words!!!!!

weisserj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weisserj

reminds me a bit of any warhol...

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
XdeathxbedX wrote:moses had lots of cool. you dont know who your talking about.....geez. and he didnt need theat mustache to be cool either. gah. this world is so corrupt. whats the point anymore...i think i need to give the red sea a visit...in my bath tub.

Please go away.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
fistpittingnork wrote:That's true.

Mustache = results

wearbeard.com

Facial hair is it!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

shibz0r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shibz0r
bcm1 wrote:To those mentioning the odd mustache... funny, I saw the tea in the bag doing double duty as a big bushy beard to go with that mustache, thus matching more stereotypical depictions of Moses. I realize that means the whole tea bag is his head, with no body, but are there really any rules for drawing anthropomorphic tea bags?

Either way, nice, clever design. Grats to the artist!

It's not a beard.

PUUUBEZ

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
IndependentVik wrote:I have no gripe with radiomode; I don't think it's the same mug, either (was assuming Raz was being sarcastic, actually, though on second read maybe he wasn't).

In any case, apologies for the misunderstanding. I thought you were defending cheesesandwich's actions, not radiomode's.

wow how could anyone think my post was anything but sarcastic, I just picked any google coffee cup picture and put them together as a joke. I think it worked well, also I don't ever intend on "letting go" untill theres omission on the said actions. I love broccoli , now it's been prostituted and I can never get that lovin broccoli feeling back again.

CardinalGoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CardinalGoldstein

Too many missteps to pick this one up. Could have been a great design. Darn!

radcoregirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages radcoregirl

cute! ^_^

Cassandra J Boyle

nitrousoxide52

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nitrousoxide52
ChefRAZ wrote:wow how could anyone think my post was anything but sarcastic, I just picked any google coffee cup picture and put them together as a joke. I think it worked well, also I don't ever intend on "letting go" untill theres omission on the said actions. I love broccoli , now it's been prostituted and I can never get that lovin broccoli feeling back again.

You'll find another vegetable... don't worry.

Edit: Perhaps turnip?

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
ChefRAZ wrote:wow how could anyone think my post was anything but sarcastic, I just picked any google coffee cup picture and put them together as a joke. I think it worked well, also I don't ever intend on "letting go" untill theres omission on the said actions. I love broccoli , now it's been prostituted and I can never get that lovin broccoli feeling back again.

Well, now I feel the jackass (that reads kinda dirty, actually, so errr, read that w/ a clean mind). I'd thought for sure that you were being sarcastic, and I feel dumb that I let the other guy's certitude make me doubt myself.

And, yea, dude, broccoli's cheap like a $2 garden tool to my eyes now, too

amaretta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amaretta

cute

AngelaE8654

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AngelaE8654
mjfarris wrote:Jesus. I need to quit coming to this site. I keep buying tshirts.

I just found this site but I can tell it's going to be a dangerous one for me, ahuhu. Then again, I DO need some new shirts. ;)

jakegodek011

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jakegodek011

Personally I love this shirt.
I wore it the first day it came in and all my friends L-O-V-E-D it.

props. major props.

radiomode

quality posts: 3 Private Messages radiomode

Last call

unfurling

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unfurling

i was hemming and hawing about getting this one, but now that's it's probably getting reckoned, i grabbed one ^_^ love everything about this one! great job!

sherbellie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sherbellie

omgosh this is sold out : (

any chance of second orders?

artificialyte

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artificialyte

Anyone know where I can get one in L?!

kozi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kozi

If any one has one in a MM or ML and would like to trade please PM me

davidlauck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidlauck

Very cool!

icymallard

quality posts: 4 Private Messages icymallard

i like how theres like an entire year between the last post and 2nd to last post...

anyhoo, ive bought a ton of shirts at this site and honestly, this was one of my best purchases.
iduno why its such a good one...

rdswart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rdswart

I still get people who really puzzle over this one. It's one of the best conversation starter shirts I own!

craigdusher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages craigdusher

The moustache is a stand-in for the classic teabag staple. Trust me, I've worn and explained this shirt enough times to know.