DeadFrog

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DeadFrog

Why not send robots ahead to get everything settled? Yes, that will work. But the robots had a mind of their own and things that should never have been invented were built and replicated in countless numbers. The West was theirs.

In the smaller mining towns man's law was forgotten. An open source mining program would get you work, a gun would help you keep it. Out in Botro things went much the way they did in any such town.

Snake was a crack shot with a rail gun from any range. Big Mex had been known to crush a robot's CPU with a single flat-footed blow. They were loyal to the sheriff beyond question or doubt. But Snake was a robot with needs that sometimes got him into trouble, and Big Mex's temper ran hot.The Sheriff had a good processor, but even the best coding will have bugs, and the smallest corruption can cause an snowvalanche of pain.

lkackman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman
Re: LPod- Analog won the format war

Nice execution. But sadly I can not vote for an apple shirt. I dispise that company and all of there capitalist products...

okay i voted, but i still hate the company and decided I can't take it out on you.

[MOD: No advertising please]

arcsus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus
Re: Mayflower Mayhem

I see dead people.

aenari

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aenari

Yeah, the dead folks do make me kind of sad - but hey, gotta tell it like it is, right? Pull no punches.

Wanting is no art...to want rightly, on the other hand, is a great art, or rather, it is a gift.
-Kierkegaard

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
BootsBoots wrote:Clever! And your colors are always the best. They're unusual, but they work. I love them.

Thanks Boots! Pretty much love everything about yours too.

lkackman

Re: Technology Outstrips Settlers

Ehh... cowboy robots.

I have now decided that this theme can allow anything as long as you change the human element thing and replace it with another absord thing. In which case... GMV.

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp

lkackman

Re: Dinosaurs Who Are Communist for Some Reason

Ah yes the red dino movement... could this be a slogan shirt? I hope not.

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
Re: Rabbits Win the Space Race!

They'd fill that planet in no time. Thats why they have to keep traveling to new ones. You always manage to take similar tones and still make it exciting. Love it.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: LPod- Analog won the format war

@justmissliz- I'm afraid if I make it real big, folks won't want a large chick on their chest. Smaller, it just seems more subtle

@lkackman- I understand. I did not like these ads when they came out either, and I understand people not liking how Apple has always run their ship as a monopoly, but I thought it was a striking image and supported analog sound.

Thanks folks!

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley

Looks like you had the same problem I did this week with your shirt comp. You have to make sure and resize it to 600x600 or you end up with that ridiculous artifacting.

Check out my blog:Here!

viper88c

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viper88c
Re: Dyslexic compass

Around 1040 some chinese person invented the compass. But what if he made south north and north south? The world when then be depicted like this

viper88c

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viper88c
Re: Spinocchio

Everyone knows the Sphinx is missing its nose. But here the Sphinx still has a nose.... Pinocchio's!

HikePolska

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HikePolska

IgnatiusD

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IgnatiusD
Re: Pirate Einstein

Wow... Einstein as a pirate. I love Einstein, I love Pirates... and yet, I don't know if I really like the idea of combining the two. Regardless, it's an interesting concept and you've got my vote.

SpastasticNomadic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpastasticNomadic
Re: Columbus discovers seven stranded castaways.

I smiled to see an Edgar entry and then practically guffawed. Nice work. Again.

julnyes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages julnyes

I'm a sucker for robots - GMV

Stalemate by BootsBoots / Night Job by methepainter / I Just Can't Reach You by BootsAndRamy / The Cake is a Liar by geekfactor12 / Ablaze by mitohapa / Easy Optimism by sekiyoku / Less is More by crunchybitesized / The Dandy Lion by kdeuce

riffmaster18

quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18

morbid, but awesome, voted

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

riffmaster18

great concept, I love the characters!

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

riffmaster18

love it! gmv

SpastasticNomadic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpastasticNomadic

Now this is a bunny shirt I would actually wear. I love your use of subtle colours. Fantastic work as always, Boots.

sterno

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sterno

I simply must have this shirt, even if it doesn't win (which I find highly unlikely).

viceconroy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages viceconroy

hi

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

illuminator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illuminator
Re: Puckers' Goodbye Dance!

What?! Where is the pucker going?!!!

viceconroy

Re: Y2K: What if?

at least we wouldn't have obama as president-elect

gmv

kathnich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kathnich
Re: Maybe she said it for a reason

biting my tongue really hard not to be a history nerd! "http://history.howstuffworks.com/european-history/top-5-marie-antoinette-scandals1.htm"

illuminator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illuminator

julnyes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages julnyes

Very cool - you definitely have my vote!

Stalemate by BootsBoots / Night Job by methepainter / I Just Can't Reach You by BootsAndRamy / The Cake is a Liar by geekfactor12 / Ablaze by mitohapa / Easy Optimism by sekiyoku / Less is More by crunchybitesized / The Dandy Lion by kdeuce

kdubbs29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdubbs29
Re: Y2K: What if? RESUB

Please vote for this. I fixed the lighting on the wall.

viceconroy

Re: Y2K: What if? RESUB

i don't understand the light coming in from that angle withe the mushroom cloud straight on. but then again, i'm no artist

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley

Kinda sad, but dang, you design shirts well :-)

Check out my blog:Here!

kdubbs29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdubbs29
viceconroy wrote:i don't understand the light coming in from that angle withe the mushroom cloud straight on. but then again, i'm no artist

The idea is that the light outside is so bright that it shoots through the window all over. For simplicity, and to highlight the clock/calendar, I only show it on one wall.

DeadFrog

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DeadFrog
derekfilley wrote:Looks like you had the same problem I did this week with your shirt comp. You have to make sure and resize it to 600x600 or you end up with that ridiculous artifacting.

Yeah, even after 2 months of submitting 1 or 2 entries a week I still can't figure out the tricks to getting the colors to look right or to consistently avoiding recompression issues. Maybe I just need to experiment more.

wootvan

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootvan
Re: Dyslexic compass

I dunno...if he was dyslexic, it might be "Z" instead.

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2

Voted, love it! I love the bunnies holding hands.

wootvan

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootvan
Re: Tiananmen Square Revisited

This is "revisited" but the theme seems to be asking for "revised."

buddhawood

quality posts: 2 Private Messages buddhawood
Re: Space Bacon: 1969

Pigs In Space? A muppet nod? Interesting if so.

fuzzycorgi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuzzycorgi
Re: What If! Green meant Stop and Red meant Go

I'll have to pass on this one. I don't need Christmas colored ta ta's that give directions.

NINaudio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NINaudio
Re: That Gladiator Shirt

I love it, the only thing I'd change is what the gladiator is wearing, looks too much like a diaper for my tastes!