ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
JadenKale wrote:you wear posters instead of shirts?

yup, some days I even wear Tapestries

JadenKale

quality posts: 179 Private Messages JadenKale
ChefRAZ wrote:yup, some days I even wear Tapestries

I'm sure Carole's cat doesn't quite care for that... I swear he's going to bite you hard and taste your tinny blood.

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal
ChefRAZ wrote:yup, some days I even wear Tapestries

One of the best albums of all time!

SarahPants5

quality posts: 6 Private Messages SarahPants5

lmao @tapestry comment

I really like this shirt. I might get it in the morning, but I need to get some sleep. Super cute, and totally something I would wear.

Is yellow really see-through compared to other shirts, (like white) or is it like the baby blue and totally fine? Thanks.

Bmop

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Bmop

Some of you people are too picky. I'm gonna wear this shirt to parties and girls are gonna think it's cute and give me hugs.

ChefRAZ

Bmop wrote:Some of you people are too picky. I'm gonna wear this shirt to parties and girls are gonna think it's cute and give me hugs.

some guys are misled very easily. the first tings that come to mind while seeing the sign is:

1. is that bear suppose to be a bum?
  2. should I just give it change so he can clean up?
  3. is he going to buy bear with the change I just gave him?

Sky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sky
JadenKale wrote:you wear posters instead of shirts?

No, we're Wooters... we wear shirts that should be posters. ;)

ChefRAZ wrote:is he going to buy bear with the change I just gave him?

Hilarious!

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

Don't be mistaken. The bear says he will hug you for food, but once you're close enough, you'll BE the food!

Regardless of the trap it portrays, it's cute. I laughed when I saw it.

JadenKale

SarahPants5 wrote:lmao @tapestry comment

I really like this shirt. I might get it in the morning, but I need to get some sleep. Super cute, and totally something I would wear.

Is yellow really see-through compared to other shirts, (like white) or is it like the baby blue and totally fine? Thanks.

Sarah, they are a little thin... double it with a white, tan or brown turtleneck or a long sleeve t-shirt, and you should be ok.

SarahPants5

quality posts: 6 Private Messages SarahPants5
JadenKale wrote:Sarah, they are a little thin... double it with a white, tan or brown turtleneck or a long sleeve t-shirt, and you should be ok.

Sweet, thanks. I'll do that.

ChefRAZ

JadenKale wrote:Sarah, they are a little thin... double it with a white, tan or brown turtleneck or a long sleeve t-shirt, and you should be ok.

jaden as a guy I have to say "thanks for nothing" there is nothing wrong with a little see-thru once in a while.

JadenKale

ChefRAZ wrote:jaden as a guy I have to say "thanks for nothing" there is nothing wrong with a little see-thru once in a while.

And Taylor, as a female, I have to say "you're quite welcome"

yeah, had to rise that name from the dusty bookshelf. XD

ChefRAZ

JadenKale wrote:And Taylor, as a female, I have to say "you're quite welcome"

yeah, had to rise that name from the dusty bookshelf. XD

^^ whaka whaka whaka! anyways back to the shirt the legs and feet look off like this one did.

JadenKale

ChefRAZ wrote:^^ whaka whaka whaka! anyways back to the shirt the legs and feet look off like this one did.

Maybe you shouldn't stretch the picture then.

gtruckwrench

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gtruckwrench

I had to get this shirt we call my 15 year old son ____-bear and he hugs constantly for food. That is so funny.

twanda22

quality posts: 1 Private Messages twanda22

My co-worker will love this! In for 1

daaave33

quality posts: 1 Private Messages daaave33

Just gotta question, are designs using photos now okay on woot? I musta been gone a while!
~ D a3 v e ~

PS: Old siggy below. Yeah, I'll get around to fixing it...

~ daaave33 ~

winnie71

quality posts: 1 Private Messages winnie71
Silverpsycho wrote:I actually really like this Woot, but the honey pot doesn't fit well. If done differently or left out altogether, I might have considered getting one. Heck, I may still consider getting one because I love bears so much.
Congrats to the artist.

On the artists portfolio, this design includes honey spilling from the pot, a bee, white trees in the background and a more 'distressed' sign. I like it much better, but maybe woot couldn't print it that way.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Gatzby wrote:Ahem. The moderation team wishes to thank you for the notice. We'd also like to point out that... QUIET YOU.

hahahaha. They caught your team, Gatzby. Apple polishers.

peawhy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peawhy

Cute shirt but yellow????

fistpittingnork

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fistpittingnork

Is the image that ginormous on the shirt? I like the design, but I'm not interested if the image takes up so much real estate.

Tuffer11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tuffer11

I think this shirt is Horrible.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 36 Private Messages BootsBoots

I have not bought a shirt in a very very long time. Sigh...

wizzdingo

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wizzdingo
AdderXYU wrote:Woot links to the guy who took the pic's homepage. know french? you've got it.

In this case, the picture is either copyright free or has had a secured copyright since before going on sale. Unless woot is lying, and even I'm not that big a conspiracy theorist.

Well if all woot needs to do is post some info on the descript page. Lets get that darn Mythology Busters Printed. Those guys seem to be resonable fellas. Promise them a free shirt or something, and I'm sure we'll snag em.

Favs

tibbot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tibbot

So sad! Makes me think of all the bears that are looking for food because their resources are being demolished due to construction.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

ferfong wrote:It says in the "worthy posts" box [I forget what it's really called], they say:

But heartluce is just giving kudos to the woot writer who did the write up. I think the "worthy post" moderators should probably read the blog that they are moderating? xD

Thankfully I can't take credit for that, as I was at work at the time. ^_^;

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

uber1337

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uber1337
ramyb wrote:This sort of reminds me of the bear hugs shirt on threadless (except with a completely different execution, obviously)- I don't like the combination of photo and the cartoony pot, but mayne that's just me :/

I totally agree. The bear is detailed, the sign he is holding is detailed and the jar is... not.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
tibbot wrote:So sad! Makes me think of all the bears that are looking for food because their resources are being demolished due to construction.

Uplifting first post there, Debbie Downer.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
superspryte wrote:Thankfully I can't take credit for that, as I was at work at the time. ^_^;

You can still take the blame, though!

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

Bear hugs were always fun growing up

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

aarondx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aarondx

I haven't been able to fill my shirt.woot fix in over a week. I almost bought this one because it has been so long. I'm willing to look past the yellow (sorta) but that honeypot blatently stands out. "One of these things is not like the other, one of these things does not belong." But, if I was more hard-up for hugs (or food) I might just go for it.

rwilkens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rwilkens

The bear is sitting in the pic, but kind of looks like its standing that's why it looks so weird.

happykat27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages happykat27

this shirt makes me too sad! or maybe it's just hormones...

cymblue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cymblue

I don't know if I am totally sold on the look of this shirt as a whole. But I love bears, hugs, and food so much that I might have to get it.

Decisions, decisions....

happykat27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages happykat27

it IS a cute bear...

ChefRAZ

thats what someone said earlier and I tend to agree. the legs don't fit the body.

I was looking for sitting bears to have a good picture to show but, I came across what I'd rather have on a shirt.sitting bear

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
ChefRAZ wrote:
I was looking for sitting bears to have a good picture to show but, I came across what I'd rather have on a shirt. (...) sitting bear

OOOOooo.. I'll take Steve Perry on a shirt.. (or my pants)

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
BootsBoots wrote:I have not bought a shirt in a very very long time. Sigh...

ya know, lemon is the new asphalt.

fleamarketadict

quality posts: 8 Private Messages fleamarketadict

Like the concept, love hugs, don't have a yellow shirt.woot yet, but just don't like the bear. Sorry, I'll have to pass.

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

MrRocks

quality posts: 2 Private Messages MrRocks

Copngrats phil. A great shirt.