pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Have to go by middle school to meet chorus teacher to watch PP about being a chaperon for 8 teenage girls on the cruise. I can't seem to get enough coffee this morning to get awake. Will catch up with everybody later today.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Wheeeeeeee!

A line of severe storms is expected to blow into Dallas-Fort Worth between 6 and 9 tonight, bringing with it the potential for thunder, lightning, hail and winds of 60 mph or higher, according to the National Weather Service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

good morning.

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

morning all!

hope everyone has a good day!

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

I had a dream where I could zoom in with my eyes. It was really cool!

On a side note, I really hate it when in my dreams I am not allowed to do stuff that I can do in real life and my movements are slow. In part of that dream I was in a sim, and I was fighting, but I couldn't hit the enemy with my punches (I also didn't have a weapon ) because my arms wouldn't move at any speed. Ditto for my legs. Like friggin moving through sand. Couldn't run away either because I was moving so slowly.

Still single, can't imagine why.

pooflady

FenStar wrote:I had a dream where I could zoom in with my eyes. It was really cool!

On a side note, I really hate it when in my dreams I am not allowed to do stuff that I can do in real life and my movements are slow. In part of that dream I was in a sim, and I was fighting, but I couldn't hit the enemy with my punches (I also didn't have a weapon ) because my arms wouldn't move at any speed. Ditto for my legs. Like friggin moving through sand. Couldn't run away either because I was moving so slowly.

That's a pretty common dream. Not the sim part, but the not being able to move fast. Very frustrating.

Oh, and morning everyone. Off to the hospital. This is NOT going to be fun.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Dog didn't eat breakfast.
Rat is wheezing which is very bad. He goes to the vet Thrusday after the funeral.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Josephus

FenStar wrote:I had a dream where I could zoom in with my eyes. It was really cool!

I hardly ever remember anything from my dreams.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Hello everyone. Two unrelated discoveries:
-My jeans have a hole in the crotch-y area.
-1 or more snakes in the office.

Let's hope they stay unrelated!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:Hello everyone. Two unrelated discoveries:

You have snakes in your office????
That is something that doesn't happen around here.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Dog didn't eat breakfast.
Rat is wheezing which is very bad. He goes to the vet Thrusday after the funeral.

Do you have a traveling cage/container for ratties? If so, drop him off this a.m. and pick him up this afternoon.

Give Rusty a small amount of plain rice. See how he does. No snacks until he's back on his regular diet.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

PemberDucky wrote:Hello everyone. Two unrelated discoveries:

Oooh, fun. Had a 2' + snake in school library one morning. Though a kid was playing a joke on me with a rubber snake until it moved when I bent over to pick it up. Custodian took his sweet time getting down there (thought I was freaking over a tiny garden snake) so it wandered off and we had to go searching for it. Then he freaked when he actually saw it. Sigh.

So are you snake hunting?

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning all. Don't feel great today. Don't feel really bad, just don't feel great.

FORUM MODERATOR

PemberDucky

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:You have snakes in your office????
That is something that doesn't happen around here.

I thought it was something that doesn't happen around here, either!

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

PemberDucky

Staff

DA59 wrote:Oooh, fun. Had a 2' + snake in school library one morning. Though a kid was playing a joke on me with a rubber snake until it moved when I bent over to pick it up. Custodian took his sweet time getting down there (thought I was freaking over a tiny garden snake) so it wandered off and we had to go searching for it. Then he freaked when he actually saw it. Sigh.

So are you snake hunting?

I am not...the maint. dudes are the ones who spotted it/them, and I just happened to hear the guys telling a co-worker about their findings and delighting in her squeals and squirms.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Mornin', folks

Morning Az. How goes it?

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
DA59 wrote:Morning Az. How goes it?

Nottoo badley; still pretty tired from all the walking I did Saturday.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Josephus

does anybody have any idea where I can get some splitting wedges (for firewood) without spending a ton of money?

ThunderThighs

Staff

Josephus wrote:does anybody have any idea where I can get some splitting wedges (for firewood) without spending a ton of money?

CraigsList?

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Nottoo badley; still pretty tired from all the walking I did Saturday.

Sounds like a good excuse for a nap later today then. Drat you. I could really use one today.

Still walking around the cul-de-sac?

FORUM MODERATOR

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
Josephus wrote:I hardly ever remember anything from my dreams.

Well, mine tent to be very weird and the conditions change about every 5 seconds. I don't usually remember them but they are always weird.

Still single, can't imagine why.

ThunderThighs

Staff

School resumes tomorrow at son's school. They're going to close off the affected part of the building. They got electricity restored.

FORUM MODERATOR

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Josephus wrote:I hardly ever remember anything from my dreams.

my dreams were crushed and ground into dust long ago.

no1

DA59 wrote:School resumes tomorrow at son's school. They're going to close off the affected part of the building. They got electricity restored.

what about warp power? communications? weapons?

ThunderThighs

Staff

no1 wrote:what about warp power? communications? weapons?

I don't think insurance will cover those. Drat.

FORUM MODERATOR

no1

DA59 wrote:I don't think insurance will cover those. Drat.

well SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN! we'll play dead, lure them in, and fire a torpedo when their guard is down!

ThunderThighs

Staff

no1 wrote:well SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN! we'll play dead, lure them in, and fire a torpedo when their guard is down!

But they just got all systems up and running again! The biggie leaky was right over all the main electrical conduits which filled nicely with all that water!

FORUM MODERATOR

no1

DA59 wrote:But they just got all systems up and running again!

you just told me they didn't have communications, weapons or propulsion. how are we going to get commodore wesley to stand down his task force before it destroys the school?

Josephus

no1 wrote:you just told me they didn't have communications, weapons or propulsion. how are we going to get commodore wesley to stand down his task force before it destroys the school?

hasn't he wandered off in a green fugue in this timeline yet?

no1

Josephus wrote:hasn't he wandered off in a green fugue in this timeline yet?

you lost me there, dr. dude.

ThunderThighs

Staff

no1 wrote:you just told me they didn't have communications, weapons or propulsion. how are we going to get commodore wesley to stand down his task force before it destroys the school?

But we're not a war-class ship. No weapons on board. Simply an education/storage/transporation vessel.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Wow, they sold over 17K of those squids. I got 6.

FORUM MODERATOR

no1

DA59 wrote:But we're not a war-class ship. No weapons on board.

i think saddam hussein tried that tactic, and look how far he got with that.

pooflady

Afternoon folks. Someone (hospital staff) had already told m-i-l that she wouldn't be leaving for a day or two so I was spared that. Woo-hoo. Life is good.

ThunderThighs

Staff

no1 wrote:i think saddam hussein tried that tactic, and look how far he got with that.

Just hanging around?

FORUM MODERATOR

Josephus

no1 wrote:you lost me there, dr. dude.

Wesley crusher- he went off with a weird-looking time-travelling dude to help the environmentalists on some planet, and throughout the galaxy and farther, and left the star fleet and all that it was and meant.
the little Rollerball (2002).

ThunderThighs

Staff

Josephus wrote:Wesley crusher- he went off with a weird-looking time-travelling dude to help the environmentalists on some planet, and throughout the galaxy and farther, and left the star fleet and all that it was and meant.
the little Rollerball (2002).

Tell us how you really feel about Wesley Wesley Crusher?

FORUM MODERATOR

Josephus

DA59 wrote:Tell us how you really feel about Wesley Wesley Crusher?

so...you're asking me to bypass the filters?

won't I get probationed for that?