ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

no1 wrote:or collagen injections in your butt.

And walk around with pillow-butt all the time?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
DA59 wrote:And walk around with pillow-butt all the time?

Not having seen Fen's posterior I can't tell if that would be an improvement or not, however; if he does have problems filling out a pair of jeans. . . . .

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
KtCallista wrote:Not having seen Fen's posterior I can't tell if that would be an improvement or not, however; if he does have problems filling out a pair of jeans. . . . .

Only in the back, not in the front.

Still single, can't imagine why.

KtCallista

FenStar wrote:Only in the back, not in the front.

Like I said I haven't seen, maybe you should post a picture (or two) so we can get a second opinion on that.

ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:Like I said I haven't seen, maybe you should post a picture (or two) so we can get a second opinion on that.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

KtCallista

DA59 wrote:

Are you scared of what you might see?

ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:Are you scared of what you might see?

No. I can delete them now and put you both on probation! Him for posting; you for encouraging him.

FORUM MODERATOR

KtCallista

DA59 wrote:No. I can delete them now and put you both on probation! Him for posting; you for encouraging him.

Fen posting a picture of himself wearing jeans, potentially from the rear is enough to get me on probation??? Wow this woot 3.0 has some rather strict rules, I'll have to be careful when I choose my top pic, either that or there's a mod with a dirty mind.

ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:Fen posting a picture of himself wearing jeans, potentially from the rear is enough to get me on probation??? Wow this woot 3.0 has some rather strict rules, I'll have to be careful when I choose my top pic, either that or there's a mod with a dirty mind.

It was the potentially from the front that had me

And possibly.

FORUM MODERATOR

KtCallista

DA59 wrote:It was the potentially from the front that had me

And possibly.

Well most photographs are taken from the front of their subjects. . . . However, I can see your objections if the selected image involved too tight of jeans or too arousing a state of interest. Still this is Fen we are talking about. Unless he's changed that much, I feel such concerns are moot. . . then again, with his getting bigger thread, I may be losing my case.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
DA59 wrote:No. I can delete them now and put you both on probation! Him for posting; you for encouraging him.

I'm glad they put the cancel button back.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady

FenStar wrote:Poof, are you still on?

I am now.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:I'm glad they put the cancel button back.

oh?

terrimeyers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers
KtCallista wrote:oh?

Hey PWs! Prolly just a drive by! How's things?

Thanks SS for my new togs!

KtCallista

terrimeyers wrote:Hey PWs! Prolly just a drive by! How's things?

I don't know if it's just because i have the world's most boring job to look forward to tonight, or if I really need to rethink my job interests, but I am genuinely jealous that Orc gets to go fix a wiring closet right now. . .

//sigh

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Wake is done. God bless you Aunt Marie. You made all your nieces feel that they were your favorite!

It seems I was a huge hit at Thanksgiving when I was one. All of her older nieces and nephews remembered me with a Turkey leg in my high chair. There are pictures, so I remember too!

Came home to no power, got a phone call from the vet with no power, but power came back in less than an hour. Ratties went to the vet. Both sick. Poor ratties. She still thinks I can get them to 24 months or older.

A power pole cracked in two! Not hit , just split from the wind.

Saw a guy dragging a huge branch that came off his tree over to where I walk the dog. W T H? Spend $10. Buy a bow saw and cut the dang thing up! I would say under 30 minutes for cutting and tying it up so the garbage men would take it.
Now it is going to block my walk until it decays!
No wonder there is so much garbage on that strip. It is lined with lazy homeowners.

Really windy here all day, except when it gusts. Then it is extremely windy!

Anything happen here today? Or for the last 3 days?
If the power stays on, I'll check.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Anything happen here today? Or for the last 3 days?

Welcome back. I don't think you missed much but if you get bored, read on.

Hope ratties are ok. When will you hear from vet? How's Rusty's appetite?

FORUM MODERATOR

KtCallista

dontwantaname wrote:

Welcome home. I am glad your power is back.

I don't know what's happened, I had a migraine and was gone myself, then yesterday was my first day back at work, so I wasn't here then either, but HI DNAME!!!!!!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Wake is done. God bless you Aunt Marie. You made all your nieces feel that they were your favorite!

It seems I was a huge hit at Thanksgiving when I was one. All of her older nieces and nephews remembered me with a Turkey leg in my high chair. There are pictures, so I remember too!

Came home to no power, got a phone call from the vet with no power, but power came back in less than an hour. Ratties went to the vet. Both sick. Poor ratties. She still thinks I can get them to 24 months or older.

A power pole cracked in two! Not hit , just split from the wind.

Saw a guy dragging a huge branch that came off his tree over to where I walk the dog. W T H? Spend $10. Buy a bow saw and cut the dang thing up! I would say under 30 minutes for cutting and tying it up so the garbage men would take it.
Now it is going to block my walk until it decays!
No wonder there is so much garbage on that strip. It is lined with lazy homeowners.

Really windy here all day, except when it gusts. Then it is extremely windy!

Hi! Forgive me, but were you out of town or just extraordinarily busy?

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

DA59 wrote:Welcome back. I don't think you missed much but if you get bored, read on.

Hope ratties are ok. When will you hear from vet? How's Rusty's appetite?

Rusty ate half his food before I left. He had been walked, pooped, and found doggies to run with, still no eat.
I was going to leave him out of the crate , but the wind is so strong there were all sorts of odd noises and he was barking at the windows, so I put him in the crate.
Gone from 8:30 to 3:30, yet he wasn't all that anxious to eat when I got back.

Acting fine.

Ratties had an abscess pop at the vet. Dang, I need to spend more time with them, I didn't see that it was scabbed over. Glad it popped there. I would have freaked, just because I wouldn't know if it was dangerous. I would have loved to pop it!
They got meds, but only once a day, not bad.

now it is 7 and the dog isn't looking at me. The "it is 7, where is the food?" look.

//sigh who knows what is going on.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:Hi! Forgive me, but were you out of town or just extraordinarily busy?

Neither!
I have gotten to the point that having something to do freaks me out!
My godmother died, but lets face it, that isn't even a whole day thing, even with getting mom.

Plus it was only a 3 day thing!

I have turned into a recluse or something. Having 6 hours of stuff to do with 2 roundtrip drives and walking the dog was too much stuff.

It is sad. Very very sad.
But I have a step brother in law who actually doesn't leave the house more than maybe a few hours a week. I haven't gotten that bad yet!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

dontwantaname wrote:Rusty ate half his food before I left. He had been walked, pooped, and found doggies to run with, still no eat.
I was going to leave him out of the crate , but the wind is so strong there were all sorts of odd noises and he was barking at the windows, so I put him in the crate.

Acting fine.

Ratties had an abscess pop at the vet. Dang, I need to spend more time with them, I didn't see that it was scabbed over. Glad it popped there. I would have freaked, just because I wouldn't know if it was dangerous. I would have loved to pop it!

now it is 7 and the dog isn't looking at me. The "it is 7, where is the food?" look.

Maybe his puppy metabolism is slowing down.

I met a rat at the discovery center on Saturday (Ver1 went to a b-day party there) and it was a Mommy rat and she was 6.5 years old. She didn't even look old yet.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Rusty ate half his food before I left. He had been walked, pooped, and found doggies to run with, still no eat.

Acting fine.

It's sometimes hard to see those abscesses with all that fur. Don't beat yourself up over it. At least it was something relatively easy.

You might try Rusty on rice with just a bit of chicken for a few days. Then start mixing it with his dry food. Have you checked to make sure his dry food is ok? No bugs... not out of date, etc.? Is it a new brand?

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

Good evening.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Good evening.

Hi again poof!

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Good evening.

Howdy.

Cooking dinner. I'll be diasppearing here and there. Plus big TV night: Survivor & 2hr Grey's Anatomy.

FORUM MODERATOR

terrimeyers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers
DA59 wrote:
You might try Rusty on rice with just a bit of chicken for a few days. Then start mixing it with his dry food. Have you checked to make sure his dry food is ok? No bugs... not out of date, etc.? Is it a new brand?

I agree. However we use boiled hamburger. (boiling it removes most of the grease) You can also scramble eggs and Goats milk (watered 3 pst gaots milk 1pt water)is a good suplement also. Any problems drinking? Sometimes depression can cause them to stop eating. Maybe he needs some puppy therapy? any other dogs in the neighborhood.

P.S. Has he been checked recently for Lyme disease?

Thanks SS for my new togs!

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

evenin', folks!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady

AZGman wrote:evenin', folks!

Hi, AZ.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Hi, AZ.

Hi, poof

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

heya kidds

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:heya kidds

Howdy, kiddo!

Lynnzoi

AZGman wrote:Howdy, kiddo!

hows things?

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:hows things?

quiet and almost bedtime

Lynnzoi

AZGman wrote:quiet and almost bedtime

I hear ya on the 'almost bedtime'..I been sleepy all freakin day

pooflady

Lynnzoi wrote:I hear ya on the 'almost bedtime'..I been sleepy all freakin day

Me, too. Till I had a nap.

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:I hear ya on the 'almost bedtime'..I been sleepy all freakin day

Yeah, and I didn't sleep sll that well last night to boot.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Me, too. Till I had a nap.

Iwoulda napped if not for therapy today!!

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Iwoulda napped if not for therapy today!!

it always works that way, doesn't it?

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
DA59 wrote:Survivor & 2hr Grey's Anatomy.

Darn, I forgot there is nothing good on tonight.

Still single, can't imagine why.