peppersagooddog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peppersagooddog
JadenKale wrote:I was kinda looking forward to purple for say... Mardi Gras

<--- is an angry wooter and wants purple. How many times do I have to beg you people?

2 words for you

ORGANIC GALAXY

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Gatzby wrote:MO4R!$@@!!1

oh Gatz... I'm not THAT angry. XP jeeze.

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar

Pink!? And from the Valentines Cards last year? I am in for one!

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5

It's funny woot can't even peg thier niche Audience.
I love brussel sprouts, but the french and pink is a dbl no buy.

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

<--- is an angry wooter and wants purple. How many times do I have to beg you people?

Throw me in with the crowd clamoring for purple!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

JadenKale

peppersagooddog wrote:2 words for you

ORGANIC GALAXY

Dude, that teal is probably the best shade I've seen in a while.

Besides, I'm talking a deep purple anyway.

matma79

quality posts: 2 Private Messages matma79

So, is this French expression shared by lovers? Or is it harmless? Ergo would it be creepy for me to get it for my 5 year old?

cuchalainfilms

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cuchalainfilms

tee hee...

that is hilarious, not to mock jadenkale's outrage at no purple, but that reply was both hilarious and unexpected.

Best. WootReply. Evar.

<--Also would like purple. Dark, dark, purple. Kthnxbai!

seagoon

quality posts: 5 Private Messages seagoon

I don't get it and I don't care.

Edoh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Edoh

haha iowa looooooves this shirt.

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
matma79 wrote:So, is this French expression shared by lovers? Or is it harmless? Ergo would it be creepy for me to get it for my 5 year old?

It does refer to "sweetheart, darling", etc. It is generally used in a romantic sense. Let me think for a minute. I guess it's your call. Not really creepy. It's a very endearing expression.

peppersagooddog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peppersagooddog

i believe we as a community agreed at LEAST a year ago that EGGPLANT and ORGANIC GALAXY should be the next new colors. if i remember correctly, we had next to no dissenters on this matter.

w.t.f. went so wrong?

the only person i saw in love with the color was els, and she has spent nearly 8 billion dollars on woot shirts by now, so that hardly counts l.o.l

icecue7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages icecue7
seagoon wrote:I don't get it and I don't care.

Thanks for posting to let us know.

MichellePede

quality posts: 3 Private Messages MichellePede

I LOOOOOOOOVE IT! (Then again, this saying has some sentimental meaning to me so that probably excuses the not-as-awesome-as-it-could-be nature of the shirt!)

cleverconveyence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cleverconveyence

SERIOUISLY, I freakin' love that color. It has a warm kind of coolness and a bright kind of darkness.

Number of shirt.woots in 08: 23 (not counting randoms and shirts bought for friends)
number of shirt.woots in 09: 2 (same criteria)

cleverconveyence

IF YOU DON'T GIVE US A PURPLE SW YOU ARE OFF OUR CHRISTMAS CARD LIST FOREVER

Number of shirt.woots in 08: 23 (not counting randoms and shirts bought for friends)

JadenKale

cleverconveyence wrote:SERIOUISLY, I freakin' love that color. It has a warm kind of coolness and a bright kind of darkness.

god, do you know what you can do with an eggplant color, design wise? ::swoons::

cleverconveyence wrote:IF YOU DON'T GIVE US A PURPLE SW YOU ARE OFF OUR CHRISTMAS CARD LIST FOREVER

Psst.... I don't think he cares. ::cries::

brzozow8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brzozow8

Does anyone know what would be a size smaller than a WS, I was thinking a K8 but I'm not sure?

cleverconveyence

JadenKale wrote:god, do you know what you can do with an eggplant color, design wise? ::swoons::

If I had the skill I'd put this Reading Rainbow reject of mine on an eggplant shirt:
http://cleverconveyence.deviantart.com/art/even-aNIMATED-moth-100737552

JadenKale

cleverconveyence wrote:If I had the skill I'd put this Reading Rainbow reject of mine on an eggplant shirt:
http://cleverconveyence.deviantart.com/art/even-aNIMATED-moth-100737552

hmmm a Lunar Moth... depending how you worked that, it could be interesting

Irrelevant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Irrelevant

the thing here is...i may actually buy this in the morning even though i am positive i would never wear it. but i kind of would like to just own it.

a woot reference; the calling out of Adder; a unique color for woot to print on, etc...the novelty of it all makes me want it to be part of my collection methinks

HiroOfTime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HiroOfTime
Irrelevant wrote:the thing here is...i may actually buy this in the morning even though i am positive i would never wear it. but i kind of would like to just own it.

a woot reference; the calling out of Adder; a unique color for woot to print on, etc...the novelty of it all makes me want it to be part of my collection methinks

I concur on so many levels

cyborgdo11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cyborgdo11

C'est formidable! Sadly, I hate pink and would never wear the shirt so I'm gonna have to pass.

cuchalainfilms

Ugh...

...So Torn. I want a pink t-shirt to wear as an underlayer to add some color, but i'm not IN LOVE with the design.

...On the otherhand my shirt.woot obsession has been spiraling down the drain, and I find myself compelled.

...Do you really need to spend the money?

...But you don't have a PINK woot shirt, maybe this is the only one, maybe its the ONLY ONE EVER!!!1!1!

...But do you REALLY need it? Couldn't you just order a blank in pink from AA?

...It wouldn't be a WOOT pink shirt though, anyone can order a AA blank, but I am one of the chosen ones, those who drink from the fountain of woot!

... ...

...And it's only 10 Dollars!!!

cyborgdo11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cyborgdo11
matma79 wrote:So, is this French expression shared by lovers? Or is it harmless? Ergo would it be creepy for me to get it for my 5 year old?

It is a term of endearment like punkin. I have generally heard it in terms of an older person addressing a younger so I think it would be perfectly fine for your child.

Zenverse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zenverse

Not quite into the pink and green combination. I'd vote for purple as well!

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Silver would be my color of choice for a new color.

JadenKale

cuchalainfilms wrote:Ugh...

...So Torn. I want a pink t-shirt to wear as an underlayer to add some color, but i'm not IN LOVE with the design.

...On the otherhand my shirt.woot obsession has been spiraling down the drain, and I find myself compelled.

...Do you really need to spend the money?

...But you don't have a PINK woot shirt, maybe this is the only one, maybe its the ONLY ONE EVER!!!1!1!

...But do you REALLY need it? Couldn't you just order a blank in pink from AA?

...It wouldn't be a WOOT pink shirt though, anyone can order a AA blank, but I am one of the chosen ones, those who drink from the fountain of woot!

... ...

...And it's only 10 Dollars!!!

Yep, it's time for the 12 steps, you addict, you.

Hmmm fountains of woot.... I've got an idea. But I need ORGANIC GALAXY XP

matma79

quality posts: 2 Private Messages matma79
heartluce wrote:It does refer to "sweetheart, darling", etc. It is generally used in a romantic sense. Let me think for a minute. I guess it's your call. Not really creepy. It's a very endearing expression.

Thanks, I ordered it. If i get any dirty looks I'll just blame my ex-wife. I blame her for everything anyway.

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley

ha, looks like adder's in a tough spot (unless he likes pink shirtware)

way to keep things interesting, woot(!)

Check out my blog:Here!

SickGirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SickGirl

Usually not my kind of shirt and definitely not my color... but the idea is so cute, I couldn't help but push that giant button.

ueberRegenbogen

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ueberRegenbogen

I find the moustache a tad incongruous, as the expression normally refers to a small child. Oh well.

Kodama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kodama

Oh man, that's two in a row I want. Curse my brokeness!
My uncle is French, and he used to call me "petite choue" when I was little :D

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
cuchalainfilms wrote:

Don't you worry, it'll taper off at some point. ;)

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
matma79 wrote:Thanks, I ordered it. If i get any dirty looks I'll just blame my ex-wife. I blame her for everything anyway.

Sounds like a plan! XD

Man, I love the design, but I hate pink, but I love the design, but I hate pink...argh! Darn indecision!

I'll probably buy one if I see the button bouncing tomorrow. XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

dubrocker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dubrocker

in south louisiana french, a word pronounced chou (chew) means ass... so you're wearing a shirt that potentially translates into "my little ass"

cuchalainfilms

eyeslikesugar wrote:Don't you worry, it'll taper off at some point. ;)

Maybe it's just the Black Box Envy Syndrome(B.B.E.S)...

At current pace I should hit that in late march, early april, unless the shirts get really good.

Until then, I still have closet space left!

So... in for...maybe?

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
AdderXYU wrote:Now woot, you know I'm a man of my word, but I think we both know you and I have some serious "vegetable with anime face" issues we need to clear up before I'm going to hit "I want one" on a pink shirt.

Though I still maintain this is charming. And conveniently hand drawn, unlike a certain similar piece.

But you said in the linked post that you would definitely buy one. Now are you going to be a man of your word, or not?

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

smedgrick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smedgrick
tgentry wrote:Silver would be my color of choice for a new color.

But there's already asphalt and heather gray.

unless you mean a shirt woven of silver threads, that would be much appreciated.

By the way, I'm all for the violet/indigo idea.

estrus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages estrus

hahaha
My wife is gonna love this! Overnighted.