Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
radiomode wrote:Also too add:
aqua, eggplant, gold, and silver (instead of miss heather)

please

Hey, just got your "The End" shirt @ Uneetee. Love it! Keep 'em coming!

joelterrific

quality posts: 21 Private Messages joelterrific

Staff

This should have been addressed in the write up, but this is a special edition color and will not be worked into our normal pallet. I'm still looking into the addition of other colors, but it's pricey and scary. Change is almost as scary as what you people will do with a purple shirt.

Booperelli

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Booperelli

Almost good enough to cancel out clicking "I want one" 5 seconds too late on yesterday's Woot!

Almost!

tellbalgeary

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tellbalgeary
shutts67 wrote:!?!?!?!?!? Pink?!?!?!

Oui, peut-etre si le chemise n'aurais pas rose...

Booperelli

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Booperelli

I mean, OBVIOUSLY I bought the shirt, and I'm super super excited about it, but I'm super super super bummed I missed the carseat

arcsus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus

Bwahahahahah! The fact that they are selling this shirt is one of many reasons why I love Woot. Bold move. Sadly, I am in for none as pink just isn't my thing.

jroth420

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jroth420

This shirt makes me even more scared of my next Random shipment. Fingers crossed.

radiomode

quality posts: 3 Private Messages radiomode
Jestik wrote:Hey, just got your "The End" shirt @ Uneetee. Love it! Keep 'em coming!

Jestik. My personal thanks you!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
cmdixon2 wrote:Had to get one. This whole thing is just too funny not to. Let's see the picture when you get yours Adder.

I believe they sent him one overnight.

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
Mallrat31 wrote:This for the longest time was the only thing I knew how to say in French. Sadly I am not manly enough to pull off pink...

"pull off" and "manly" should never be in the same sentence

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
joelterrific wrote:This should have been addressed in the write up, but this is a special edition color and will not be worked into our normal pallet. I'm still looking into the addition of other colors, but it's pricey and scary. Change is almost as scary as what you people will do with a purple shirt.

Ooh...special limited edition. Makes me want the shirt even more...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

cmdixon2

quality posts: 20 Private Messages cmdixon2
Josephus wrote:I believe they sent him one overnight.

My God....that's funny, scary and just wrong all at the same time.

Josephus

cmdixon2 wrote:My God....that's funny, scary and just wrong all at the same time.

:{D

raiderxx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raiderxx

Is a WS a womans small? Is a WL smaller or larger than a M?

donnaluvswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages donnaluvswoot
Josephus wrote:I believe they sent him one overnight.

Is that Adder???

treebirdoctopus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treebirdoctopus
raiderxx wrote:Is a WS a womans small? Is a WL smaller or larger than a M?

I don't know how the womans sizes compare to the mens sizes, but a womans small is very very small. I'm normally a small everything in a store, but I buy a WL in AA. Then again I don't like skin tight t-shirts, but in general I always have to round up a couple sizes in woot shirts.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
radiomode wrote:Jestik. My personal thanks you!

Hey, no problem! You're on a good roll recently. I'm also close to buying your Solitary Dream print.

It's a fantastic shirt, just don't know about the $18

raiderxx

treebirdoctopus wrote:I don't know how the womans sizes compare to the mens sizes, but a womans small is very very small. I'm normally a small everything in a store, but I buy a WL in AA. Then again I don't like skin tight t-shirts, but in general I always have to round up a couple sizes in woot shirts.

Alright cool. Thanks. Getting it for the wife. :P (what is AA? (besides Alcoholics Anonymous))

raiderxx

raiderxx wrote:Alright cool. Thanks. Getting it for the wife. :P (what is AA? (besides Alcoholics Anonymous))

And she's usually a small. So should I go with a medium?

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
donnaluvswoot wrote:Is that Adder???

Jesus, no.

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp

I'm very tempted to buy one just so I have a pink undershirt. Too bad the design is ridiculous... This needs more thought...

treebirdoctopus

raiderxx wrote:And she's usually a small. So should I go with a medium?

I would buy at least one size larger than she normally is. They do tend to shrink a bit I've noticed. When I got my first one in the mail I thought it would be too big and then I washed it and it fit perfectly.
BTW, AA is for American Apparel. That's what Woot shirts are printed on, and on the sizing chart they do warn you that their shirts run small.

raiderxx

treebirdoctopus wrote:I would buy at least one size larger than she normally is. They do tend to shrink a bit I've noticed. When I got my first one in the mail I thought it would be too big and then I washed it and it fit perfectly.
BTW, AA is for American Apparel. That's what Woot shirts are printed on, and on the sizing chart they do warn you that their shirts run small.

Ok. And does WS stand for womens small?

treebirdoctopus

raiderxx wrote:Ok. And does WS stand for womens small?

The S, M, L, ect. are your Mens sizes. Anything with a W in front is womans sizes, so a WS is a womans small. The K sizes are for kids.

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
raiderxx wrote:Ok. And does WS stand for womens small?

Yep.. WS is women's small. Check out the Frequently Asked Questions link in the bottom right corner of this screen. It's very user friendly.

donnaluvswoot

ansharp wrote:Jesus, no.

Sorry, I didn't know...who is it then?? One of the Woot staff?

raiderxx

treebirdoctopus wrote:The S, M, L, ect. are your Mens sizes. Anything with a W in front is womans sizes, so a WS is a womans small. The K sizes are for kids.

Great! Thanks! Sorry for pestering you with so many questions. I got one of her valentines day presents!

lilymaiden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilymaiden

I studied abroad in France two semester ago and my host mom used this phrase for her 10-year-old daughter all the time, so it's perfect for kids

Josephus

donnaluvswoot wrote:Sorry, I didn't know...who is it then?? One of the Woot staff?

heh. It's this guy. He could be Adder. maybe AdderYXU?

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
joelterrific wrote:This should have been addressed in the write up, but this is a special edition color and will not be worked into our normal pallet. I'm still looking into the addition of other colors, but it's pricey and scary. Change is almost as scary as what you people will do with a purple shirt.

That makes me a sad panda.

radcoregirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages radcoregirl

Hmm, Would it be weird for a girl to wear this?

Cassandra J Boyle

treebirdoctopus

raiderxx wrote:Great! Thanks! Sorry for pestering you with so many questions. I got one of her valentines day presents!

No problem. I bought two valentines woot shirts for my own valentines present. I make it way too easy on my husband. He may take my credit card away soon if I can't learn to control myself.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Yeah, it says in the We Call This Color part that it won't be a permanent addition. I just wanted to say it should be...because you've already bought shirts for this run, so you're already partway there~!

aehix wrote:A must have, my husband has called me this for years! It made me smile...

P.S. BIG Vote for Purple for it is my favorite color!!!

My fave too but let's not push it.

radiomode wrote:Also too add:
aqua, eggplant, gold, and silver (instead of miss heather)

please

Yeah that won't happen any time soon. But I do think silver over heather would be a smart change.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

donnaluvswoot

Josephus wrote:heh. It's this guy. He could be Adder. maybe AdderYXU?

Same pose, different shirt!

rocknsupergurl83

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rocknsupergurl83

In for 3 for myself and my sisters! Our mom is French, though I've never heard her call any of us "petit chou". My first multiple shirt purchase! Guess I'm making up for not planning on buying any of the derby shirts this weekend...

My 10 Most Recent Shirt.Woots: Epic Battle; Just a Little Paint; No one left to play with; Calorie Burning; Tar Pit Painting; Otterrifying; A Simple Question of Weight Ratios; Rock, Paper, Dragon; Pup In Training; Fresh Cake

JaimeK

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JaimeK
Edoh wrote:haha iowa looooooves this shirt.

Iowa is in for another. I had to take some time off from buying shirts but I don't have any pink shirts. I would also love to start seeing some purple!

Zenne

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zenne

All you have to do is make a derby themed around your new color!

...not purple

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop

Sand and Silver would be wonderful. I would like to design more things on lighter color shirts but there are so many complaints about yellow, light blue, white and cream.

cindyscrazy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cindyscrazy

The french have weird expressions. Take my last name for example. My last name mean, literally, "my cute little gnat" or "my cute little fly"

I guess cuz all of us girl family members are short, have large brown eyes, and be scatterbrained and annoying l m a o

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"--from a T-shirt

https://www.etsy.com/shop/cindyscrazyknits?ref=si_shop

lilymaiden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilymaiden

Also ... it's abundantly clear that no one on Woot goes to Bucknell or is in a frat. Pink is THE color for frat boys ... and I don't think they doubt their virility.

Also also ... YAY FOR PINK!