HeartlineTwist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HeartlineTwist
Belmarduk wrote:Ugh, hideous. I had such high hopes.

Oh, I'd love to hear this...

pbwingman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages pbwingman

I have a 25lb box of Arby Sauce I do this with. I have murdered many a packet in my day. They die a delicious death.

Snowtown

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Snowtown

why does the labels look like apple instead of tomato on the packets?

cuchalainfilms

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cuchalainfilms
eHalcyon wrote:I don't understand this sentiment. I think it's a good design, but by no means one of his best. To me, it's just another scared food design. I think he's done wayyyyy better.

I concur. I think Artulo has had some amazing stuff, shirts that definitely had me say "NOOOOOOOOO!" when they missed the fog, over and over. This is just not one of his best. I am excited they gave him the nod, WAY over due for this sort of Lifetime Achievement Award in Shirt Awesomeicity. I just don't feel this is one of his best!

Congrats Art, much deserved and overdue.

Plus... Big guys look BAD in food related shirts. The shirts loses all sense of irony, and just look like a warning to all innocent bystanders in our pat. I love Jadenkales "oh, burned", but on me it looks a thinly veiled threat.

Plus... I hate cream.

JadenKale

quality posts: 179 Private Messages JadenKale
cuchalainfilms wrote:I concur. I think Artulo has had some amazing stuff, shirts that definitely had me say "NOOOOOOOOO!" when they missed the fog, over and over. This is just not one of his best. I am excited they gave him the nod, WAY over due for this sort of Lifetime Achievement Award in Shirt Awesomeicity. I just don't feel this is one of his best!

Congrats Art, much deserved and overdue.

Plus... Big guys look BAD in food related shirts. The shirts loses all sense of irony, and just look like a warning to all innocent bystanders in our pat. I love Jadenkales "oh, burned", but on me it looks a thinly veiled threat.

Plus... I hate cream.

I can deal with 'thinly veiled threat' ;)

wear the cream... tie dye it orange spill some ketchup on it. Come on man, live a little XD

smedgrick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smedgrick
Belmarduk wrote:I had such high hopes.

HeartlineTwist wrote:Oh, I'd love to hear this...

You guys are talking about that Pink Floyd song from The Division Bell, right? I know, it is a pretty good song.

WootHappens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WootHappens

Sweet. This is more like it when it comes to EC. I'm all about this. Congrats, artulo.

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420

Yeah! Congrats artulo!

Carpe shirtem!

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420
AdderXYU wrote:he was talking about a washing machine

I look at this shirt and I instantly want to skip ahead to the spin cycle. ;)

Carpe shirtem!

Cycospaz2

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Cycospaz2

Should I feel weird thinking I look fantastic in cream?

smedgrick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smedgrick
Cycospaz2 wrote:Should I feel weird thinking I look fantastic in cream?

1st of all: sick!

2nd: Beauty is in the eye of the ... you know the rest.

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal
sekiyoku wrote:Ha, I called this one! Congrats, artulo. Unfortunately the cream will make it not as sellable as it could have been.

Well aren't you Debbie Downer. I've noticed you make a semi-negative comment right at the top on people's shirts all the time. Uncool, very uncool.

Congrats Artulo, about time Woot recognized your work no matter what color shirt it's on!

cuchalainfilms

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cuchalainfilms
JadenKale wrote:I can deal with 'thinly veiled threat' ;)

wear the cream... tie dye it orange spill some ketchup on it. Come on man, live a little XD

I do like to live... as long as the color palate of my world subsists somewhere between dark brown, dark blue, and dark black. Me in light colors is not a world I want to live in, and, I assure you, neither do you.

It's not that I don't LOVE anthropomorphic food, it just doesn't send the right message in the real world. Although I can't wait to wear "oh burned" to the first campfire of the year, it's like taunting your food with horrific visions of what shall come to pass...

Mallow is most delicious when marinated... in FEAR!!!1!

JadenKale

Cycospaz2 wrote:Should I feel weird thinking I look fantastic in cream?

I love that the woot mods responded "Only if it's pasteurized."

tonymontana444

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tonymontana444

HOORAY FOR KETCHUP!

always getting a bad rap.

sekiyoku

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sekiyoku
snarkygal wrote:Well aren't you Debbie Downer. I've noticed you make a semi-negative comment right at the top on people's shirts all the time. Uncool, very uncool.

Haha, it's not intentional. I've seen enough comments about cream to be waiting for the "would buy if not on cream"

Zenverse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zenverse
lokklyn wrote:Oh man! This was one of my favorites! Congrats Artulo :D
As an Asian lady from a long line of stingy Asians, I can really appreciate your shirt's message. You don't even know how many napkins and Splenda packets I steal from every fast food restaurant. :'(

I tend to look terrible in cream shirts, but... I'll mull over it. :o This is tempting.

Hehe, I know what you mean. My mom is Filipino and we have one of those chinese food soup containers (which she saves as well) filled with condiment packets.

It's a funny shirt but I'm going to have to be stingy and pass on this one =P. But congrats on the print Artulo.

CarpoMarx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CarpoMarx
snarkygal wrote:Well aren't you Debbie Downer. I've noticed you make a semi-negative comment right at the top on people's shirts all the time. Uncool, very uncool.

Congrats Artulo, about time Woot recognized your work no matter what color shirt it's on!

Yeah, snarky, her & her boy love to do that regularly. I love this myself, & plan on buying at least 1 or 2, depending on what resources I can maneuver.

katfin25

quality posts: 1 Private Messages katfin25

I think I have to buy this shirt for my brother....

back in the day when I was in 7th grade and he was in college I went on a field trip with my school and we ate at McDonalds. There was this huge bag of ketchup packets leftover at the end of the meal that no one wanted, and I was like "That would be the best Christmas present ever for my brother! Hes in college! He can't afford ketchup!" Yeah, so I gave him a giant bag of ketchup packets for Christmas - we have it on camera. He was SO MAD at me, and still brings it up every Christmas. I just laugh... cause its hilarious. and I was trying to be helpful... hahaha

Do you like beer? Then check out
brewlimination.com

Do NOT EVER purchase Bella Terra Cosmetics!

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon

more of a mustard guy myself...

I once ate a cricket.

Sporkypoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sporkypoo

The ketchup packet under the bottle's foot is what got me.

In for one, Good freakin' job, yo!

lorenlin77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lorenlin77

A ketchup a day keeps the doctor away.

ShirtsonSale

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShirtsonSale
pbwingman wrote:I have a 25lb box of Arby Sauce I do this with.

You are a lucky, lucky man! Mmmmmmmm...Arby Sauce.

Maintained by Shirts on Sale -- Home of the best t-shirt coupons and sales!

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ

man this looks good. but.

I hate ketchup.if I could just pretend it was mustard I could have gotten it. but I can't and I can't get it for anyone because I don't like supporting anyone's habits. did I say ketchup is disgusting? anyway, congratulations on the print. =)

sekiyoku

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sekiyoku
ChefRAZ wrote:man this looks good. but.

I hate ketchup.if I could just pretend it was mustard I could have gotten it. but I can't and I can't get it for anyone because I don't like supporting anyone's habbits. did I say ketchup is disgusting? any way congratulations on the print.

I hate ketchup too, but I hate all sauces. When I was younger though, for some reason, I used to eat ketchup on apple pie. I DO NOT KNOW WHY. :x

wingsonout

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wingsonout

Editors pick? Nice design.

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
sekiyoku wrote:I hate ketchup too, but I hate all sauces. When I was younger though, for some reason, I used to eat ketchup on apple pie. I DO NOT KNOW WHY. :x

Oggling my goat? ! bad story. but so funny! people look at me weird when I eat cottage cheese and potato chips.

JadenKale

ChefRAZ wrote:Oggling my goat? ! bad story. but so funny! people look at me weird when I eat cottage cheese and potato chips.

That's not nearly as bad as the ketchup on apple pie. I used to have small slices of sharp cheddar cheese to nibble while having apple pie when I was little though. Makes the apples taste sweeter.

My grandmother also got me into eating ritz crackers with vanilla ice cream when I was little. It sounds weird but the buttery/saltiness of the crackers enhances the flavor of quality vanilla ice cream.

I only do this when I have Ritz and Breyers.

ZachryWD

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZachryWD

Woooo Hoo! I love silly T-shirts and this one takes it! I can't wait to blindly sport this T-shirt like I have some kind of important statement to make..... Take That Society!

...Oh and congrats to me on my first Woot!

<[Zac Attack!]>

dvho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dvho

Are cream colored shirts really that bad? I always hear people nagging over cream and heather gray (which i find ugly) but is cream really that bad?

ZachryWD

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZachryWD
dvho wrote:Are cream colored shirts really that bad?

I like cream shirts, they're like a light khaki.

<[Zac Attack!]>

JadenKale

dvho wrote:Are cream colored shirts really that bad? I always hear people nagging over cream and heather gray (which i find ugly) but is cream really that bad?

The biggest complaint is mainly how it looks against your skin.

I believe I one at least 4 or 5 creme shirts and they have been quality prints and the color doesn't look pinky to me. Then again, it really depends on what was printed on it.

Irrelevant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Irrelevant

congrats artulo. much deserved. here's to hoping for a sellout for ya

isparabola

quality posts: 8 Private Messages isparabola

This shirt is amazing. I would never wear it, you reading this post should though.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

w00t!

Congrats on the print, art!!

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy

Congrats on getting printed, artulo!

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

Thanks all for the nice comments, and shirt.woot staff for giving my first print here. The cream is a nice color, don't be afraid to try it out!

toe2254

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toe2254

Congrats Artulo on the EC and well deserved print

jeffreydurbin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jeffreydurbin

Dudes,

It's because of you that I have to pay sales tax on my woot.com purchases! (My son went to sleep last night wearing the t-shirt with the army men climbing out of the pocket and parachuting down his little chest. Very cool.)

Drive out to Ellisville to my Genghis Grill and wear your woot shirts and say "hi." We'll give you some happy hour beers or something.

Jeff

SpastasticNomadic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpastasticNomadic

YAY! I finally get to add an artulo.woot to my artulo tee arsenal. I'll be showing my appreciation by buying this one tomorrow for $15. Although, if the button starts bouncing I might not be able to hold out until then.

Congrats! I still find it hard to believe this is your first print here, but happy to see you finally get the nod.