davidpalladium

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidpalladium
re: the original blue hedgehog

Brilliant as always, Ramy! I miss Sega.

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
Re: You Have To Try This Guys

what is the rabbit behind the one who looks like he's gonna throw up (who's expression i like) doing?

megatsea

quality posts: 2 Private Messages megatsea
Re: A Product of Individualism

I like the picture, but I don't like the placement. I agree with everyone who's suggesting to move it or make it smaller.

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

i like his snooty expression.

also, may not be too far off. you know cloned cats don't come out the same color either

tnt138

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tnt138
Re: Ripples

I really like this drawing. Nice job!

Comment! Vote!

tnt138

Re: Ripples

I really like this drawing. Nice job!

Comment! Vote!

tnt138

Re: To Each His Own

This is a nice concept and executed nicely!

Comment! Vote!

tnt138

Re: Zegan

This is a really sweet drawing. I love the detail in the toes!

Comment! Vote!

tnt138

Re: Number 5 Is Alive!

you get my vote simply for the Short Circuit reference!

Comment! Vote!

Hutif

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hutif
Re: Realistically Out Of The Loop

That's adorable. Reminds me of the way my Silky Terrier steals my socks. GMV.

tnt138

Re: March to the beat of your own drum

This deserves a vote for the color choice alone! Nice drawing, too!

Comment! Vote!

bradyson

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bradyson
lovethatfusion wrote:I really love this! My favorite colors, too.

Thanks for the comment!

Shenorock

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Shenorock
Re: She is Different From Other Girls

I hate cute designs as much as the next person, but I have to say I just don't get most Drakxxx designs. I can't deny the quality of the work but I rarely get the message of the work or feel it'd make a wearable shirt. By the looks of all the other comments I'm completely alone haha

wizzdingo

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wizzdingo
Re: The Original Blue Hedgehog

Gonna have to go with some other people here.

This originally had my vote, but at second look, I think the design is just too small for my taste.

Favs

buddhawood

quality posts: 2 Private Messages buddhawood
Re: The Sounds of Jazz

Alway new, always unique, and it is one of the best examples of individualism with sound I can imgaine. My queen of jazz is always sharing her scat anywhere she is - even in this tearoom. And no 2 renditions are alike!

zjbond1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zjbond1
Re: The Artist

This design is full of awesomeness. Even if I hated it (which I don't) I'd still vote for it simply because it does not involve a cute fuzzy animal. Very cool.

penguin2b3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages penguin2b3
Re: This Bird Has Flown

I agree with Indian, this one should totally win!

anatwork

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anatwork
databit wrote:This has Terry Prachett written all over it.

It's delightful. GMV.

tamara8831

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tamara8831

Why do guys always hate on the cute shirts? For the past several derbies you males have voted in these dorky dinosuar/ video game/ looser-y masculine themed shirts, and then they never sellout! Dont vote if you arent going to really buy it! Why dont you let the people whos shirts would actually be perchased win one every once in a while? And if they happen to be adorable, so be it!

EinnaFK

quality posts: 8 Private Messages EinnaFK

Icemank91

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Icemank91
re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry.aspx?id=28069]this old bag of bones won

Well, most skeletons lay down and die, and don't get up to fool around. This guy, on the other hand is disrespecting everyone and still having fun!

And yeah... His legs are pretty awful. :p

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

tamara8831 wrote:Why do guys always hate on the cute shirts? For the past several derbies you males have voted in these dorky dinosuar/ video game/ looser-y masculine themed shirts, and then they never sellout! Dont vote if you arent going to really buy it! Why dont you let the people whos shirts would actually be perchased win one every once in a while? And if they happen to be adorable, so be it!

There are just as many women who object to the "cute" shirts as men, and also women voting for the awesome dinosaur/video game/awesome-y tshirts (example: me). There are also many men who adore and vote for the "cute" shirts.

Let's not start making grossly inaccurate gendered assumptions and caterwauling about teh evil menz, mmmkay? The patriarchy needs to be fought elsewhere, my dear. That is not the issue here. Here, the battle rages between the forces of kawaii and the besieged remnants of humanity. Please step over to your side and pay attention.

databit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages databit
Re: The Sounds of Jazz

Fashion plates... The neighbor kid I grew up with had fashion plates where they could build a fashion ensemble out of different parts. The way this is put together, reminds me of that, but looks a lot better than the results she would come up with.

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2
goldenthorn wrote:There are just as many women who object to the "cute" shirts as men, and also women voting for the awesome dinosaur/video game/awesome-y tshirts (example: me). There are also many men who adore and vote for the "cute" shirts.

Let's not start making grossly inaccurate gendered assumptions and caterwauling about teh evil menz, mmmkay? The patriarchy needs to be fought elsewhere, my dear. That is not the issue here. Here, the battle rages between the forces of kawaii and the besieged remnants of humanity. Please step over to your side and pay attention.

Let's not argue. While I've greatly appreciated all the love this design has gotten (as unexpected as it has been), this design stands little to no chance at a print against it's competitors. It's going up against a video game parody, a star wars parody, with a rockin' robot close on it's tails. As sad as I will be to see it slip away, I in no way could expect a win against those big guys. Thanks for all the support so far though, and keep it up! You never know...maybe a miracle?

databit

Re: devil may care...

Funny, I like the look of guilt on the devil's face. He knows he should not be doing this, but just cannot resist.

databit

Re: There's always one person who sings loudest...

The facial expressions are great! I can almost hear the that last note just by seeing the other notes' reactions.

databit

Re: Wait... We don't have to do this?

That's great! There are many lemming shirts on this derby, but what sticks out to me on this one is that one of the other lemmings realize they do not actually have to follow the herd after seeing another does not... granted, he is a little late on his realization.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

cmdixon2 wrote:Let's not argue. While I've greatly appreciated all the love this design has gotten (as unexpected as it has been), this design stands little to no chance at a print against it's competitors. It's going up against a video game parody, a star wars parody, with a rockin' robot close on it's tails. As sad as I will be to see it slip away, I in no way could expect a win against those big guys. Thanks for all the support so far though, and keep it up! You never know...maybe a miracle?

You might be surprised by how you end up doing (I really hope you are). While I am staunchly against the cute epidemic that has hit woot, this shirt does not fall into the same cute-hole that the other currently fogged designs do. I would not wear this shirt myself, but it has my vote because my cousin is obsessed with elephants. She would squeal my eardrums bloody over this shirt. It is a very charming design.

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
Re: Professor Panda is Outstanding in his Field

Found it.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

Could he be starting to sprout wings? This guy's been a drone, poking at the damned souls as required, pouring offal over them, occasional dismemberments, but it's been going on for an eternity, long, long years. Seriously, after all that, uh, timeless unending period, who can't have some sympathy for the little devil? has he learned some restraint? it could be you and me...

databit

Re: BRING BACK THE FAT IN BACON

While white is a difficult shirt to sell, for one reason the fact it shows dirt, I actually like this on white because it carries the contrast of the pig's life. All the pigs are wallowing in mud except the individual who is living clean and watching it's figure... What indicates clean but a white shirt?

databit

Re: One Unique Individual

Well, he only has one wheel because if he had another one then he would be two tired to show up on the shirt....

Okay, old joke.

databit

Re: My new hair style_for the year of OX

Which direction does this face? and is it blurry on the shirt?

I like the art work though.

databit

Re: Defiant Red Shirt

What is he holding?

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

I'm really pleased by how well the water came out.

databit

Re: Meowing Up The Wrong Tree

I liked it and am sorry to see it was rejected... I thought both a cat chasing a dog and a dog that climbed trees was unique.

sagerman4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sagerman4
Re: Darwinism in: Honest Abe

My god. This is the freakiest thing I've ever seen in my life. You can't reject this thing! I'm sure there's never been a hybrid lincoln-bird except this one. That's an individual! I would wear this disturbing shirt all the time. Maybe I'm on the wrong site.

kyle2086

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kyle2086
bpr2 wrote:got my vote..... am wearing your turtle shirt right now.

Me too! Same shirt!

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
EVFunkee wrote:thanks. On a side note I hate Avril Lavigne and I am never going to Kohl's ever again

Hahaha, I'm glad we've all resolved our differences, and I'm pretty sure we can all agree to hate Avril Lavigne.

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2
goldenthorn wrote:You might be surprised by how you end up doing (I really hope you are). While I am staunchly against the cute epidemic that has hit woot, this shirt does not fall into the same cute-hole that the other currently fogged designs do. I would not wear this shirt myself, but it has my vote because my cousin is obsessed with elephants. She would squeal my eardrums bloody over this shirt. It is a very charming design.

Thanks so much, and I appreciate your honesty. I hope you're right! I guess it's easier to brace yourself for defeat then to get all excited only to fall short. Not to sound too negative. Pink elephants certainly aren't for everyone, but I would love to see how he turns out in a print.