Katherinec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Katherinec

Just gotta say that it's a nice change of pace to see a good Herman's Hermits reference out there again. Keep up the good work, copy writers.

Katherinec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Katherinec

Just gotta say that it's a nice change of pace to see a good Herman's Hermits reference out there again. Keep up the good work, copy writers.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
superspryte wrote:I eat high-quality sushi every Tuesday with my coworkers, nya nya~. ^_~

I feel like I should buy this shirt because...hilarious. XD

Just for that comment, I'm going to ask as to the whereabouts of a certain package XP

Goof. Damn you and your sushi ~_^

piercedgeek

quality posts: 4 Private Messages piercedgeek

Why do all of the great shirts come in such dark colors? I have more than enough dark t-shirts... /sigh
in for one anyways!

I do agree about the blood on the knife; shirt would look better without it, however, I still think it's great enough to buy even with it.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

JadenKale wrote:Just for that comment, I'm going to ask as to the whereabouts of a certain package XP

Goof. Damn you and your sushi ~_^

Sitting here next to my desk awaiting when I have the chance to take it to the post office...

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
superspryte wrote:Sitting here next to my desk awaiting when I have the chance to take it to the post office...

I'm just giving you a hard time... no hurry. XD

lokklyn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lokklyn
piercedgeek wrote:Why do all of the great shirts come in such dark colors? I have more than enough dark t-shirts... /sigh
in for one anyways!

I do agree about the blood on the knife; shirt would look better without it, however, I still think it's great enough to buy even with it.

Haha, I feel like no shirt is immune to the "why this color?" question. I think royal blue was an obvious choice for it, but I messed around with the background color and found that brown really suited the coloring I had already. Also, I try to pick colors that I'm comfortable wearing myself (which basically eliminates creme and some other colors). D:

Hopefully we will have new color options soon!!!! I think Woot is in dire need of them. I would've really liked this to be on aqua/turquoise/pacific blue. HINT HINT HINT.

edit: completely off topic, I just finished Tuesday's weekly comic for my college newspaper. If you're interested, it's here
it involves more tragic sea life. :'(

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
thejakeyl88 wrote:
Anyone who studies the human body, biology, or just has any sense at all knows that the human body needs huge amounts of nutrients NOT FOUND IN ANYTHING ON THIS PLANET OTHER THAN MEAT. NO YOU CANNOT SUPPLEMENT THESE EITHER.

You can keep telling yourself the sky is red, but its always going to be blue.

Jakeyl! It's been good having you back. I will preface this by saying that I eat meat myself--my favorite food (as the occasional treat) is steak.

That being said, there's millions of practicing Hindus (including my own parents) who'll prove you wrong that you need meat to survive. They've been that way for generations upon generations.

pkokat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pkokat

Such a funny shirt ! I LOVE sushi and a friend sent me the link yesterday. Unfortunately my husband tied up the computer all day yesterday (darn FB !!) so when I logged in today I found out the shirt was no longer featured. Imagine my excitement though when I realized I could pick this shirt up for only $ 5 more today !! Yipee !! It's my first WOOT item and I can not wait to see it and wear it proudly to my favorite sushi bars !!!!

Congrats to the artist for a great idea, cute (albeit dark, ahuhu) design and very creative concept all together. :-)

pkokat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pkokat

Addendum to last comment....for some reason the acronoym for LAUGH OUT LOUD came out like this : ahuhu . Very strange indeed !

lokklyn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lokklyn

Crossposted in the show us your shirt thread.. Thought it'd be relevant for here, too.
Got Loss today! Yay overnight shipping. :')

Here are some pictures taken with soft flash that are decently accurate: the pink is not as orangey as in the picture though (it's more.. pink?? like the comp). I'm really glad to see that the colors are almost the same on my computer as they are in printing.

I'm really pleased how it came out! :'D I don't have a very good camera for the record, so I don't know how well I'm representing the shirt. But there you go!

Hope everyone else is as happy with theirs as I am with mine.

florp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages florp

Just popping in to congratulate Lokklyn, nice job!

ps - HEPL!

DarbX1605

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarbX1605

I missed this shirt the first go-round - but when I saw it in an old thread I HAD to buy it.

I'm from the midwest, and part of a large fish hobbyist club - this shirt will go over awesome at events. I just got it in the mail today, and we have a meeting this weekend.

Kudos to you lokklyn, this shirt reeks of so much win, and will be in my weekend rotation often (I work in a filthy warehouse - so it wont be going there).

Bring back American Apparel

SarahPants5

quality posts: 6 Private Messages SarahPants5
lokklyn wrote:Crossposted in the show us your shirt thread.. Thought it'd be relevant for here, too.
Got Loss today! Yay overnight shipping. :')

Here are some pictures taken with soft flash that are decently accurate: the pink is not as orangey as in the picture though (it's more.. pink?? like the comp). I'm really glad to see that the colors are almost the same on my computer as they are in printing.

I'm really pleased how it came out! :'D I don't have a very good camera for the record, so I don't know how well I'm representing the shirt. But there you go!

Hope everyone else is as happy with theirs as I am with mine.

I needed to come back and post here about my shirt. This printing looks way nicer than the one I got, I wasn't happy with the way it printed and it's very disappointing because I was really looking forward to it. (It's really tiny on my shirt! What's up with that woot??)

Kitishane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kitishane

I got two of these shirts (one for my husband, and one fore myself) and I couldn't be happier. I can't wait until our next Sushi night with friends!

schnuth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schnuth

I wore my woot shirts all over Tokyo while vacationing last month. We may have eaten sushi this day too.

Aaron

Ginnna

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ginnna

This is one of the shirts I wish I'd gotten but never did. I hope it comes back someday... or that I find it on eBay.

You love this signature. It's awesome.