CandiLain


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CandiLain

Yay! I'm so excited this shirt is back for a bit... the shirt was my first purchase on shirt.woot (and the whole reason I joined the site) and I managed to buy it a size too small.

Thanks guys, you helped make my Christmas merry. ^_^

tgall45


quality posts: 9 Private Messages tgall45

Bah! It's still missing a d10. Not everything is d20 based (such as serenity or buffy rpg). Maybe it will be fixed the next time it is reprinted.

Enjoy it if you are ordering.

csmorgan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages csmorgan

So are the orbital trails from the dice white or black?

FirstWoot:BFG 5700LE 256MB OverclockedAGPVideoCard
FavoriteWoot:CuisinartGrindandBrewThermal 10-Cup CoffeeMaker
RazerMouseQty:6
Friends:Leakfrog,BlackWootCapeMonkey,Powersquid

geekerella


quality posts: 0 Private Messages geekerella
tgall45 wrote:Bah! It's still missing a d10. Not everything is d20 based (such as serenity or buffy rpg). Maybe it will be fixed the next time it is reprinted.



Darn right it's not all about the d20! Our group's entire gaming system is d6 based, and we do some pretty complex throws.

It's still an awesome shirt to me, though, and I've been hoping it'd be brought back!

xevo1979


quality posts: 0 Private Messages xevo1979

Anyone else had an issue with their tracking numbers or shipping times?

I got a shipping notification on Monday, but the tracking number has never worked in FedEx's system. When I contacted Woot, they initially assured me that it had shipped but the tracking info was taking longer than usual to update. However, a FedEx rep told me that my tracking number was never even generated in their system, meaning that a shipping label for my tracking number was not created.

Today, a Woot service rep finally confirmed that my tracking number was correct and that I got a notification that the item shipped before it had actually been sent. Considering they said it should update in the usual 24-48 hours for sure this time, that means that they did not ship my shirt until 9 business days after I ordered it.

Just curious if anyone else had similar issues...

mdc67


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdc67
xevo1979 wrote:Anyone else had an issue with their tracking numbers or shipping times?

I got a shipping notification on Monday, but the tracking number has never worked in FedEx's system. When I contacted Woot, they initially assured me that it had shipped but the tracking info was taking longer than usual to update. However, a FedEx rep told me that my tracking number was never even generated in their system, meaning that a shipping label for my tracking number was not created.

Today, a Woot service rep finally confirmed that my tracking number was correct and that I got a notification that the item shipped before it had actually been sent. Considering they said it should update in the usual 24-48 hours for sure this time, that means that they did not ship my shirt until 9 business days after I ordered it.

Just curious if anyone else had similar issues...



I've gotten the same thing. I also ordered another item from Woot a few days prior to this with the same issue, tracking number not found by Fedex.

I've heard of other vendors that are having trouble getting everything shipped because of the holidays. Maybe this an issue for Woot as well.

genconman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages genconman
mdc67 wrote:I've gotten the same thing. I also ordered another item from Woot a few days prior to this with the same issue, tracking number not found by Fedex.

I've heard of other vendors that are having trouble getting everything shipped because of the holidays. Maybe this an issue for Woot as well.



Me too, this was my first and probably last purchase here.

mcvarmazi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcvarmazi

I'm having the same issue - I got a FedEx tracking number but FedEx says there's no record of the item in their system

xevo1979


quality posts: 0 Private Messages xevo1979

My biggest problem with it is the awful attitude of their customer service agents. Every single time I've e-mailed them to ask for an update on whether my item has actually shipped or if they've given me the wrong tracking number, their response has always been "just wait 24-48 hours." After 9 days, that excuse is out the window and something is clearly wrong on their end.

ladypoetess


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladypoetess

This is the 2nd time I've ordered one of these shirts - the first one I had no problem with (first printing), but this one I'm having the same issue with the FedEx tracking numbers. It is now 7 days post shipping notification, and still nothing in the FedEx system. I ordered & got shipping notice a couple days *before* the 'crappy shipping' post, so this is extra disappointing. =/

hmerwin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmerwin
ladypoetess wrote:This is the 2nd time I've ordered one of these shirts - the first one I had no problem with (first printing), but this one I'm having the same issue with the FedEx tracking numbers. It is now 7 days post shipping notification, and still nothing in the FedEx system. I ordered & got shipping notice a couple days *before* the 'crappy shipping' post, so this is extra disappointing. =/



Please contact service@woot.com

mdc67


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdc67
ladypoetess wrote:This is the 2nd time I've ordered one of these shirts - the first one I had no problem with (first printing), but this one I'm having the same issue with the FedEx tracking numbers. It is now 7 days post shipping notification, and still nothing in the FedEx system. I ordered & got shipping notice a couple days *before* the 'crappy shipping' post, so this is extra disappointing. =/



My credit card was charged for this 12 days ago. Have these not even shipped yet?

xevo1979


quality posts: 0 Private Messages xevo1979
mdc67 wrote:My credit card was charged for this 12 days ago. Have these not even shipped yet?



I suspect they have not, since Woot ASSURES me in multiple e-mails that my tracking number is correct, but FedEx says that their system shows no shipping label has even been printed that matches my tracking number.

zemdra


quality posts: 1 Private Messages zemdra

I am having the same problem. I just remembered that I ordered these and checked my mail and supposedly they shipped on 11/29. My shipping number is also bad. If they're printing more shirts or having some other issue I wish they would just tell us. I'm going to email customer service in the morning.

dutch726


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dutch726

Same problem. I got this for a gift and really am hoping that I get it before Sunday when I leave for the holidays.

cdfreak


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdfreak
zemdra wrote:I am having the same problem. I just remembered that I ordered these and checked my mail and supposedly they shipped on 11/29. My shipping number is also bad. If they're printing more shirts or having some other issue I wish they would just tell us. I'm going to email customer service in the morning.



I ordered on 11/29, it apparently shipped on 12/06... and I've got a bad tracking number here as well. A second shirt (different shirt design) that I ordered the same day is out for delivery in my state at least, and that tracking number works fine.

I've emailed Customer Service about the bad tracking number, it's no coincidence how many are not getting valid numbers for the same shirt. We'll see what I get back.

I hope everyone receives their shirt(s) soon. Good luck!

UPDATE:
I heard back from the Woot staff with an updated tracking for my order, it looks like it actually shipped out of Dallas 2 days ago (instead of the originally claimed December 6th..odd?) and it'll be delivered on December 21st :/ It could be worse, I guess, but I'm not happy about it.

jt0326


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jt0326
cdfreak wrote:I ordered on 11/29, it apparently shipped on 12/06... and I've got a bad tracking number here as well. A second shirt (different shirt design) that I ordered the same day is out for delivery in my state at least, and that tracking number works fine.

I've emailed Customer Service about the bad tracking number, it's no coincidence how many are not getting valid numbers for the same shirt. We'll see what I get back.

I hope everyone receives their shirt(s) soon. Good luck!

UPDATE:
I heard back from the Woot staff with an updated tracking for my order, it looks like it actually shipped out of Dallas 2 days ago (instead of the originally claimed December 6th..odd?) and it'll be delivered on December 21st :/ It could be worse, I guess, but I'm not happy about it.



Glad to know it's not just me, but my husband will be short a gift in 3 days I'm guessing since my number given to me 9 days ago still isn't valid.

Babelglyph


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Babelglyph
dutch726 wrote:Same problem. I got this for a gift and really am hoping that I get it before Sunday when I leave for the holidays.



Same here. I ordered this for a gift and I don't think it'll be here before I leave unless they already shipped it and didn't update the number. Anyone have any idea as to whether emailing service@woot.com is the only way to get the shirt actually shipped out? Or is it more likely that all of the shirts have been shipped out from Dallas by now?

FlipAppleAM


quality posts: 0 Private Messages FlipAppleAM

Yes I realize it is over two years later but the only reason why I ever looked at shirt.woot was because a friend showed me this shirt and I never had a chance to get one. You should revive it and reserve me a medium.

headp


quality posts: 7 Private Messages headp
FlipAppleAM wrote:Yes I realize it is over two years later but the only reason why I ever looked at shirt.woot was because a friend showed me this shirt and I never had a chance to get one. You should revive it and reserve me a medium.



You actually missed the revival. It came back in December.

1/28/10 My first Random gristle. Yay!

stream84


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stream84

I bought this design as a hoodie when Wil offered it up. Got it for my brother for Christmas. It's his new favorite sweatshirt.

cronge


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cronge
nehinbin wrote:Interesting shirt for the science and gambling lovers but not for me.



Those dice are part of a set of 7 that are used for roleplaying games like Pathfinder RPG.

cronge


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cronge
headp wrote:You actually missed the revival. It came back in December.



I just bought one yesterday, because it is back in print... Hurry!

drahwells


quality posts: 0 Private Messages drahwells

This is my favorite shirt. I have an original, which had white for the electron orbits that really stand out on the black shirt. The reprint is a problem because the electron orbits have been changed to a dark shade, lighter than the background but not by much. So from a distance of more than a few inches away the design doesn't make any sense. This isn't a feature of the reprint technology, it's a choice the printer made so they didn't have to use white. It's a very bad choice.

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 37 Private Messages Nitetigrezz

How wonderfully geek can you get XD


Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Broncos on Cowboys ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000