dieburnbot

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dieburnbot

Yes please keep designing more designs that work on black shirts. That way Woot! will hopefully never have to sell that ugly cream color again!!! :D

Doverhere

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Doverhere

Finally a good one and it's sold out. Geeze.

kevo66

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kevo66
thejakeyl88 wrote:Not too exciting... Not too fond of black and white, and the joke just seems made up without much thought, and T-Rex and excersice just have nothing to do with one another. Its like me putting together a shirt with a football player, playing basketball on ice, and calling it a sports shirt.

Or selling hotdogs only at a hamburger stand.

Maybe a guy jumping out of a plane with a faulty parachute, that he is unaware of, and calling it "Suicide".

wow, dude. time for happy pills. at least you can say you exercised your First Ammendment rights today.

Kevo

Mysteria1884

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mysteria1884
gee2thek wrote:There were SO many good entries... I mean, this one is OKAY - but 1st?? Wow.

Not this time... Hope for the pirates

Funny that an "okay" shirt sold out at 2:48am CST.

73 and counting

PJLime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PJLime

Who choose the fonts? Why two different fonts?

nrarmen

quality posts: 6 Private Messages nrarmen
PJLime wrote:Who choose the fonts? Why two different fonts?

I chose the fonts (as the designer). Someone in the early discussion forum suggested that the bottom font should be sans-serif so I took his/her advice.

aricartt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aricartt
svengoolie wrote:This is... terrible. I haven't seen this bad a shirt here in a long time. It's like he's trying to sell it on the very concept of the "motivational poster" style, but it's not funny. It would be better if he just copied a popular one. That would be bad too, but at least there could be something funny. As it is, I can't imagine there being any audience for it. You think fat people are gonna walk around advertising that they don't work out?

haha

it sold out

you were wrong

SHIRTS:
X-treme National Park, Just The Two Of Us, You Have to Try This Guys, Teddyslayer, I’m So Sorry Elmer…, Stuck Inside, To the Top in the Style of Da Vinci, Nanonauts, The Cake is a Liar
Regular Woots: 9
Bunch of Crepes's: 1

homiejome

quality posts: 1 Private Messages homiejome
kawi007 wrote:crappy shirt.....sorry designer

I am waiting for the hamster shirt.....that's what she said!!

Yeah, that's why it sold out in 3 hours. Genius!

harle85

quality posts: 6 Private Messages harle85

How, HOW did this sell out so quickly? What a waste of $10 by so, so many people.

The derby shirts are awful this week!

rickooski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickooski

The one time I actually go to bed at a decent time and I miss this?!

arcsus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus

Wow nice job nrarmen.

PFFJazzMan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PFFJazzMan

Gosh darn, the first shirt in a while that I really liked and wanted, and on black, too. Oh, well, looks like I'll be paying $15 tomorrow...

carlin462

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carlin462

I NEED this shirt! I guess I woke up 2 hours late to get it. i hope they put more of them online sometime, maybe someone will put it on ebay or something....

chels31889

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chels31889

get over yourselves people! what you may think is bad shirt is obviously a great shirt. it looks like you're one that is always voting for the same awesome artists design instead of those who should be noticed more then they are.
looks like this winner proved everyone wrong by showing that you dont have to spend hours upon hours drawing but you can still pull through 1st.

CONGRATS on your first print!!

dankstick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dankstick

This is not a Tyrannosaur. It is much closer to a very overweight Giganotosaurus. The three digits on each arm and the large brow gave it away. The scale is accurate. The teeth are too numerous and should be swept back, not straight up and down. Again, it resembles a very fat Giganotosaurus.

nrarmen

carlin462 wrote:I NEED this shirt! I guess I woke up 2 hours late to get it. i hope they put more of them online sometime, maybe someone will put it on ebay or something....

The shirt will be on sale tomorrow for $15. Here is the link: http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=8168

Nancysue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nancysue

Wahhhh....they is all gone..wah wah wahhhhhhhhhhhh...

rugrats2001

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rugrats2001

You know, if everyone on the west coast didn't have the advantage of a 3-hour time difference, maybe these shirts would stay around long enough for us Eastern Standard Time people to buy them.

Californians can woot the new shirts at 10 PM before they go to bed, but Ohioans have to stay up until 1 AM to do the same.

:-(

Nightshooter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Nightshooter

sold out already, jeez. congrats

piercedgeek

quality posts: 4 Private Messages piercedgeek

Well darn, I was getting sleepy last night, decided I couldn't last the 30 minutes till 1 am... figured I wouldn't miss anything I couldn't get at 8... I was wrong
Maybe I'll spend the $15 to get this one hmmm

Rickj58

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rickj58

Do they ever re-print T's
I really like this one!

destrago

quality posts: 0 Private Messages destrago

Yeah, wootmasters, I think you'll find enough demand for this one to warrant a 2nd day of wooting or a reprinting. I was _VERY_ sad to find them all sold by the time i woke up this morning, and I don't sleep in late.

nrarmen

destrago wrote:Yeah, wootmasters, I think you'll find enough demand for this one to warrant a 2nd day of wooting or a reprinting. I was _VERY_ sad to find them all sold by the time i woke up this morning, and I don't sleep in late.

You can buy the shirt tomorrow for $15. Here is the link: http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=8168

Rampant

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Rampant
Doverhere wrote:Finally a good one and it's sold out. Geeze.

I cannot believe the overwhelmingly negative responses on page 1 for something that sold out by 2:48 AM CST (earliest I have ever seen something sell out on shirt.woot when paying attention, at least).

kcman011

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kcman011
kcman011 wrote:Ya, only Sanjaya didn't win. And this design did. And I bet it sells out NLT 2 PM.

Did I say 2 PM? I meant 2 AM ahuhu. Glad I decided to go ahead and get one. Saved me $5. Damned recession...

Smilevampy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Smilevampy

*rends clothing*
Nooooooooooo!

...Now I'll have to decide if I want to pony up 15 bucks. Yay, poor college student!

While I may not be all for the cute (usually)... I am always, always for the dinosaurs.

Congrats on the sellout!

Doobie1357

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Doobie1357

Great shirt! I would have bought it had it not sold out in like 3 hours! Don't listen to the nay-sayers. Great job!

Camdeezyinc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Camdeezyinc

You know what is funny about this .... Theres people talking about how the shirt wooters have feel to new low .... But arent they the same shirt wooters who voted for your shirts in the past ... Are you saying that shirt wooters are crapy for voting for a shirt that sellsout before the sun rises ... on the east coast !

JaimeK

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JaimeK
PFFJazzMan wrote:Gosh darn, the first shirt in a while that I really liked and wanted, and on black, too. Oh, well, looks like I'll be paying $15 tomorrow...

+1. I need this shirt to wear to the gym. I go at 5am so there was no way I could've been awake when this was selling out...

nrarmen

You know...I said in the derby thread that if this shirt prints I'll start running 2 miles a day...ahuhu...guess I've got motivation to do so now (to avoid being chased by an angry mob).

psyteknology

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psyteknology

Doh! This shirt is hillarious!! We need more shirts with this type of parody of motivational posters.

bmscurlock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmscurlock

I can't believe this is sold out already!! I really wanted one! Shoot!

sashabell51

quality posts: 7 Private Messages sashabell51
nrarmen wrote:You know...I said in the derby thread that if this shirt prints I'll start running 2 miles a day...ahuhu...guess I've got motivation to do so now (to avoid being chased by an angry mob).

It's a great shirt! I laughed when I saw it, but I was about 4-5 hours late for the purchase.

Good luck with your motivation!

Starvin48

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Starvin48

...absolutely perfect. Where can you get this shirt tomorrow?

If at first you don't succeed, don't skydive.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik

Not a bad shirt, definitely the best of the fog. Congrats to nramen on the sellout.

This derby overall was a little disappointing, though. A lot of the best designs were outside the top 4.

nrarmen

Starvin48 wrote:...absolutely perfect. Where can you get this shirt tomorrow?

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=8168

OnyxEyez

quality posts: 6 Private Messages OnyxEyez

Holy cow that sold out fast - Guess I picked the wrong night to actually try and get some sleep!

Woot: x 41
Shirt.Woot: x 41
Sellout.Woot: x 11
Kids.Woot: x 4
Wine.Woot: x none. Wine gives me migraines. I'll take the cheese tho.

listentodmb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages listentodmb
Maus24 wrote:It's not like it's difficult to stay out of arm's reach of a T-Rex...

ahuhu

kessalia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kessalia

Sold out already? Ahh well, I should really be good and wait until payday to get it anyway. But isn't forced willpower what it's all about anyway?

msquarednc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msquarednc

Gosh dog it! I wanted this one and it's sold out!!!