AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
sstrunks5555 wrote:Someone made the phallic reference, and now I can't unsee it. Gemini is a wang, leo is a sperm, and virgo is some sort of obscure vag. Ewww. Why did I buy this shirt? xD

I'm no astronomer, but I'm pretty sure that's how they always look. At least they were immediately recognizable to me.

10elawncare

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 10elawncare

Awesome idea! Too bad I missed it. Dino with a machine gun.... definetley goes with the "Some Motivation Required" shirt. Maybe a marriage between the 2?........just a thought.

chibiturtleboi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chibiturtleboi

Why Utah?
Nevada > Utah xD

My body's stupid, stereo putrid
Spilling out music into raw sewage~

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ

SOLD OUT already?

Nizo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nizo
AdderXYU wrote:Aren't most wooters virgos?

No no no, were Virgins! It's okay, it's a common mistake.

t1mmyc4an

quality posts: 0 Private Messages t1mmyc4an

this shirt is awesome, but the fact utah is on it kills it for me. im a rockets fan, and hate the jazz with a passion.

ChefRAZ

t1mmyc4an wrote:this shirt is awesome, but the fact utah is on it kills it for me. im a rockets fan, and hate the jazz with a passion.

Diana krall is the best.

thethatcher

quality posts: 3 Private Messages thethatcher
t1mmyc4an wrote:this shirt is awesome, but the fact utah is on it kills it for me. im a rockets fan, and hate the jazz with a passion.

that's too bad. tell the rockets to be a better team then. every team has another team they just can't beat. the Jazz can't beat the Spurs, or anyone on the road. the playoffs last season and the season before? that was good basketball, and the Jazz won. it's cause Mcgrady is inconsistent, and the rockets don't match up well against the Jazz.

ChefRAZ

thethatcher wrote:that's too bad. tell the rockets to be a better team then. every team has another team they just can't beat. the Jazz can't beat the Spurs, or anyone on the road. the playoffs last season and the season before? that was good basketball, and the Jazz won. it's cause Mcgrady is inconsistent, and the rockets don't match up well against the Jazz.

Not only that but,every team has another team they just can't beat. the Jazz can't beat the Spurs, or anyone on the road. the playoffs last season and the season before? that was good basketball, and the Jazz won. it's cause Mcgrady is inconsistent, and the rockets don't match up well against the Jazz.

makalleli

quality posts: 1 Private Messages makalleli

Didn't see this until probably well after it sold out.

I might still have to buy it though.

themorningof

quality posts: 0 Private Messages themorningof

Dang, sold out. D:
I really wanted this one. I guess that's what I get for checking it out 8 minutes 'til midnight...

jazzaholic17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jazzaholic17
ChefRAZ wrote:Diana krall is the best.

You completely missed that.

kittykat2305

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittykat2305

So I paid extra for the overnight shipping as I need it by friday, so I should have it Wed, however it hasn't said shipped yet, should I be concerned or will it still come?

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
kittykat2305 wrote:So I paid extra for the overnight shipping as I need it by friday, so I should have it Wed, however it hasn't said shipped yet, should I be concerned or will it still come?

Often, from what I've seen in the forums, their next day shipping gets sent out before the tracking number registers. So in all likelihood it will still get to you in time for friday.

kittykat2305

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittykat2305
AdderXYU wrote:Often, from what I've seen in the forums, their next day shipping gets sent out before the tracking number registers. So in all likelihood it will still get to you in time for friday.

Ok awesome that's kind of why I was asking since I had never used the overnight shipping before, I am typically fine with waiting the week or two to get it, but I am taking a trip friday and bought the shirt because I thought it would be fun to take with

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
kittykat2305 wrote:Ok awesome that's kind of why I was asking since I had never used the overnight shipping before, I am typically fine with waiting the week or two to get it, but I am taking a trip friday and bought the shirt because I thought it would be fun to take with

when I did overnight, I got the shirt before the "your order has been shipped, here's your tracking number" woot e-mail

that was fun while it lasted!

sharplax45

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharplax45

soo...I'm thinking of getting this shirt, but I can't quite understand what the Pterodactyl reference is. I know that such obscure references are often not worth knowing, but it has literally been bugging the guppy out of me. What does it mean??

Passdajello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Passdajello

Please print another run. I would like to purchase. Thank you.

indihar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages indihar
Passdajello wrote:Please print another run. I would like to purchase. Thank you.

You know, you can get it here:

http://www.shirtwhat.com/buyshirts.php

abam24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abam24
sharplax45 wrote:soo...I'm thinking of getting this shirt, but I can't quite understand what the Pterodactyl reference is. I know that such obscure references are often not worth knowing, but it has literally been bugging the guppy out of me. What does it mean??

The only reference i can think of is the old batman movie with adam west. one of the Riddlers riddles is: "what's 6oz. dangerous and lives in a tree?" answer:"the only logical answer is a sparrow with a machine gun...". so i guess woot just decided to change it up a bit :P

r4diant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages r4diant

Just got mine in the mail today. looks amazing. Glows in the dark amazing too. thanks guys!

swissmr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages swissmr

AWESOME! showed the mom and sis today and they? wanted one. The glow in the dark works well...right out of the bag didnt need to "hold to light charge" it. Amazing little shirt.

secretlyrobots

quality posts: 1 Private Messages secretlyrobots
sharplax45 wrote:soo...I'm thinking of getting this shirt, but I can't quite understand what the Pterodactyl reference is. I know that such obscure references are often not worth knowing, but it has literally been bugging the guppy out of me. What does it mean??

Pterodactyl with a machine gun is just what the shape looked like to me after drawing it. Don't worry about it too much!

Xijar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xijar

I can't believe I missed this one. As a Utah resident, I'm obligated to pay the $15 and do my part to light up my state on the purchasing map.

*BONUS* Glow effect!

Woots wooted: 5 - Shirts wooted: 17 + 6 Randoms

jamesbottomtooth

quality posts: 41 Private Messages jamesbottomtooth
Passdajello wrote:Please print another run. I would like to purchase. Thank you.

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=8207

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

received mine today. Was a little disappointed in the glow factor at first, but after putting it in a lit room for a few hours, it glows nicely now.

that was fun while it lasted!

crzmnky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crzmnky

I love mine. It lights up really well as well. Just a few minutes in a light, hide, and it looks awesome.

mcatastrophe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcatastrophe

As president of the astronomy club at my school, I feel the sky should totally look like this!

trilliongrams

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trilliongrams

I love this shirt. It hasn't failed yet to get me at least comment when I wear it.

mesheler

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mesheler

laem...

SO laem!!!

Nothing funny about this at all. Nor clever.

Anyone wearing this shirt should be beaten on sight...

thejake78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thejake78

I always get comments with this shirt...I especially love the people that walk up and ask, "Are those the real constellations?"

ueberRegenbogen

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ueberRegenbogen

Rats! missed it on first-day. But buying it anyway! :D

(GF points out that Orion's Socks look more like Orion's Bell-Bottoms.)

This shirt tells the world: “My god, it’s full of stars.”

:D
(RIP Arthur)

ueberRegenbogen

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ueberRegenbogen
mesheler wrote:laem...
SO laem!!!
Nothing funny about this at all. Nor clever.
Anyone wearing this shirt should be beaten on sight...

There's always someone who simply doesn't get it,
and resents those who do. :\

Davztrk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Davztrk

I WANT THIS SHIRT. Every time I remember to check it is sold out and off the survivors list.

How do I help elevate it to survivor and get notified it is there and available?

drobbins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drobbins

I'd love to find one of these shirts, too. Please revive them...

crazystarchild23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazystarchild23

i love it! i want one sooooooooo freakin bad and haven't had money till now... and of course it's sold out. bah!

harshhpareek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harshhpareek

Will this ever run again? This shirt is so awesome!

greypanther13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greypanther13

So glad this one is rerunning. I've been waiting for it.

Ryfiel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ryfiel

As have I.

spydertran

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spydertran

Still waiting for my order. Hopefully you guys didn't run out.