smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

spydertran wrote:Still waiting for my order. Hopefully you guys didn't run out.

Please check the copy and paste the link http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=8207. It says these shirts will start shipping on May 9th.

mihalis aya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mihalis aya

So upset. My order finally came (it's Australia, I was expecting a while, no big deal). The shirt is awful. I'm not 100% sure the size is correct--I ordered the wxl as that's what I'd always got before, and it's enormous and boxy (the tag only says xl, maybe I was sent the wrong size?). I know, I know, should have checked the size chart, but it's the same size as before and twice as big? Bwuh? This is one of my very favourite woot shirts and I was super excited to get a second one with glow ink, and it's drastically too big. Anyone want to buy it? Shipping from Australia's an arm and a leg.

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

mihalis aya wrote:So upset. My order finally came (it's Australia, I was expecting a while, no big deal). The shirt is awful. I'm not 100% sure the size is correct--I ordered the wxl as that's what I'd always got before, and it's enormous and boxy (the tag only says xl, maybe I was sent the wrong size?). I know, I know, should have checked the size chart, but it's the same size as before and twice as big? Bwuh? This is one of my very favourite woot shirts and I was super excited to get a second one with glow ink, and it's drastically too big. Anyone want to buy it? Shipping from Australia's an arm and a leg.

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

circetwo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages circetwo

Wondering how this shirt is unavailable if the whole sale is Printed to Order shirts? Why can't this one be done, too? I've been waiting to buy it since I was too late the first time it ran... :^(

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

circetwo wrote:Wondering how this shirt is unavailable if the whole sale is Printed to Order shirts? Why can't this one be done, too? I've been waiting to buy it since I was too late the first time it ran... :^(

This shirt uses specialty ink and specialty ink shirts are not currently available in the print-to-order catalogue. This shirt was actually just recently--the week of March 6--available for purchase during a shirt.woot Plus! side sale.

If you want to snag this shirt, you'll have to be patient and keep an eye on the shirt.woot plus! side sales found on the main shirt.woot page. They are only available for a limited time and change every week. Since this shirt was just featured in a sale, it may be a while (or not! who knows?) before it is offered again.

Good luck!

SethB

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SethB

Shirts (today) are printed to order. Neat trick to sell out.