DustinE

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DustinE

this shirt just gave satan a boner

plyon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plyon
strifewind wrote:Metal as hell. Purchased!

I agree! Just got back from a concert and would have loved to be wearing this betty! Maybe I'll wear it to school to scare the children...

plyon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plyon
jakewalczak wrote:Chick shirt? Only some hardcore metal chick that could annihilate your existence with a simple stare would wear a shirt as metal as this!

Amazing! But I don't understand the "don't wear this shirt" what is so "anti-bible (christian)" about it?

I'm a Christian and will wear this shirt without a problem... Wouldn't wear it to church- but that is just because I don't generally wear tee-shirts to church?

Explanation please?

BECAUSE ITS SCAAAAARY and people at church camps dont like death...unless its Jesus...but not all rotted and eyeless...thats weird...

Walking0rgasm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Walking0rgasm

this shirt was so cool i got one for my little brother. seriously i usually only buy funny shirts from here. but this is a badass shirt.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

This looks a bit like a Zenne-Jimiyo collaboration.

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal

If everything I purchase online didn't disappear in the postal system lately, I would purchase this in an instant! I'm still waiting for my Draxxx shirt, which most likely will never show up.

jannieb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jannieb

Is this one mega-long centipede or a bunch of different centipedes?

Either way it's pretty gross!

Now I'm going to have bad dreams.

Shirts with phallic symbols are more my style!

TheBeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheBeard

I feel like I've seen this on a Suicide Silence shirt somewhere before or something. Pass. It's a really nice drawing and all but it just seems like a metal band t-shirt cliche.

:/

downrodeo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages downrodeo

Whoa, the illustration on this is superb. Love it to bits and I'm getting this for sure. Corefolio's website has some really superb looking stuff as well, and definitely stuff I would wear. Good job bro.

BoycottChristianHC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BoycottChristianHC

Great work. Those millipedes rule!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
plyon wrote:BECAUSE ITS SCAAAAARY and people at church camps dont like death...unless its Jesus...but not all rotted and eyeless...thats weird...

See, that's when you just roll your eyes and say "Duh, it's from 'MacBeth'... Don't you read fine literature?" and walk away. Really, the reason is yours, alone, as to why you wear any print.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

I think my ex-girlfriend was in this sorority...

very creepy, I love it!

mybell

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybell

They remind me of a girl I dated once, *shudders*, too scary for me.

mybell

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybell
Jestik wrote:I think my ex-girlfriend was in this sorority...

very creepy, I love it!

Jestik? is that you? we barely got out of there with our lives!

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

^ L.O.L

that was fun while it lasted!

smileyfaceman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smileyfaceman

Yay! for the today's blog.
OH GOD! RUN!! for today's design.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
mybell wrote:They remind me of a girl I dated once, *shudders*, too scary for me.

She had three heads and wore centipedes?

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
JadenKale wrote:She had three heads and wore centipedes?

centipedes being the milder of the two evils.

matma79

quality posts: 2 Private Messages matma79

Creepy zombie chicks covered in bugs? In for one!

Reawen

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Reawen

How disturbing...

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski
EdwardBlake wrote:Looks like a chick shirt.

(looks at the title)

Yeah, it is.

just because it has chicks on it, does not make it a chick shirt. though both genders can like/not like it, i would think given the color scheme and subject matter that more men than women would be into it. i'm definitely not.

...and thus continues my longest streak of no shirt.woot purchases since joining.

karlmauch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karlmauch

It is REALLY hideous!

FoolsCanBeKings

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FoolsCanBeKings

Wow.. All this shirt is missing is the heavily distorted name of some super metallll band above it..

daverocks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages daverocks

Eh, it's not my cup of tea to walk around with part of the female anatomy on my chest.

PFFJazzMan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PFFJazzMan

In for one.

MadamAtom

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MadamAtom
EdwardBlake wrote:Looks like a chick shirt.

(looks at the title)

Yeah, it is.

Not THIS chick. Nothing with that many legs gets invited onto me, thanks. Spiders I can handle. Centipedes? *shudder*

himani0118

quality posts: 2 Private Messages himani0118

Mmm! This shirt is sexy as hell! In for one!

jakewalczak wrote:Chick shirt? Only some hardcore metal chick that could annihilate your existence with a simple stare would wear a shirt as metal as this!

lulz!
I dunno if I quite fit into that category, since I have a combination of Metal, Bollywood, Venezualan funk and J-Urban on my .mp3 player. I've heard I have an evil stare, although I think I inherited it from my metal mommy. I don't think anyone loves Slayer as much as my mom does, lol.

MOAR PURPLE SHIRTS!!!

mykr0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mykr0

This looks a hell of a lot like a TShirt for my friends band, Plaguesayer (plaguesayer.com)
Maybe it was designed by the same people??

Doverhere

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Doverhere

Seems shirt.woot decision-makers are continuing their unbroken string of bad decisions and continuing to cater to the fringe segment of their buyer audience.

I visit this site every morning just to see this garbage...??? This is just ridiculous.

I'm very tempted to give shirt.woot a very long break.......

cscherer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cscherer

Congrats on getting the design selected but it's not my cup o tea...

Too spooky and a little I have never seen a more wonderous thing...

pullanono

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pullanono
JadenKale wrote:See, that's when you just roll your eyes and say "Duh, it's from 'MacBeth'... Don't you read fine literature?" and walk away. Really, the reason is yours, alone, as to why you wear any print.

thank you, i was reading through comments about what people thought it looked like waiting for SOMEONE to point out it's from macbeth.

Doverhere

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Doverhere
pullanono wrote:thank you, i was reading through comments about what people thought it looked like waiting for SOMEONE to point out it's from macbeth.

You expect people to know it's from Macbeth??? You're not dealing with the literati of the intelligencia here.

If you want that when dealing with a broad audience of the general public seems it would be prudent to maybe integrate the name Macbeth or something to do with Shakespeare into the design to make it less obnoxiously threatening, doncha think???

I mean, given the circumstances, this is not a private design studio..... but, rather, a business site.

magicstop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magicstop

Wow... Pig Destroyer anyone? Awesome design!

shonnelizabeth

quality posts: 7 Private Messages shonnelizabeth

Congrats Andrea but not for me. Just looking at this shirt makes my skin crawl and gives me terrible flashbacks of sleepover camp.

Smilevampy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Smilevampy

Hoo boy, this totally looks like a shirt my teenage brother would wear...

Actually, I might just pick one up for him. It would make a nice Christmas present... not as epic as the pack of self-adhesive mustaches I gave him this past go-around, though. :-P

*goes off to find out her brother's t-shirt size*

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx

Awesome design. Really great illustration and composition. Love the stuff on your website as well. Lots of great horror themed designs!

smklung23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smklung23

what the hell is this garbage shirt. give me a break from these wacko wanna-be artistic designs

Snertly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Snertly

Looks more like Labia of the Damned.

mitchellp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mitchellp

Does the girl in the middle remind anybody else of Pink?

Xenora

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Xenora

Those centepedes in the middle look like a beehive hairdo gone totally whack.

This shirts reminds me of the many other "metal" shirts out there I see kids wear in school. I would yawn at it in scorn if wasn't creeping me out so much.
(O)_(o)

My woot! purchases: The Original Blue Hedgehog; To The Top in the Style of Da Vinci; Deforestation; The Owliminator; Yeti & Robot; Electronica (The holy grail of all shirts... THE SYNTH SHIRT! Wahoo! ^.^)
...and 1 Random. (I hope Woot! doesn't pull another Random Roulette on me for a long time; I need to hang on to my money!)

If there are any repeat posts, blame my stupid computer!