SkrotFooey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SkrotFooey
Re: Harlem Nights

This is very cool.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
databit wrote:Do they play well with the other notes, or do they cause treble?

d'you mean "are they...chord-ial?"

mitchellp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mitchellp
Re: Garage Band

I really hope this makes it to the fog

theghotiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theghotiman
Re: Chicago EQ Reflection

Another Chicago skyline design? Are there no other cities with interesting skylines?

goosiedragon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goosiedragon
Re: Mountain Sound

man, this is really really cool. good luck!

carebonini

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carebonini
MadamAtom wrote:Bars? I don't follow. It's a decomposed body, composing. What other joke are you referring to?

Also, it's hard to tell without a closeup, but is that a time signature? If so, this'll get rejected. Can't have numbers.

i think its a rest

bopgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bopgirl
Re: Harlem Nights

Cool! Looks like Sonny Rollins!

uncchris

quality posts: 6 Private Messages uncchris
Re: Pick Up The Mic

Nice - like it!

wizzdingo

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wizzdingo
Re: It's a Von Trapp!

The siplicity, but at the same time the puzzle of figuring this out make it a real winner for me. I hope this gains speed and prints.

Favs

wizzdingo

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wizzdingo
Re: The Musical Matrix

I'm a sucker for the Matrix

Favs

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2
Re: ShirtRoll'd

I really don't see the appeal of this shirt. Nobody will get this. Even if everyone could read music they won't get it. Maybe if text were allowed you could put "You've just been Rickrolled!" below it and it would make some sense.

bopgirl

Re: formats made simple _final (RESUB)

I like it a lot, but would like it even more if the picture was bigger on the shirt.

bopgirl

Re: Keep Mixin' Those Beats

Love everything but the tshirt color.

bopgirl

Re: Transmission: Radio Star

This is beautiful. I love love love love love it.

jakewalczak

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jakewalczak

The Ipod ruined the shirt... Almost voted for it

Stellardig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stellardig

I love Music... I can't read Music.... It's like code to me. So I thought Music.... Code....._..... Code.... Matrix.... Music, Matrix, Code! Hey it works! Here is a detail image.

Stellardig

wizzdingo wrote:I'm a sucker for the Matrix

Same here! L.O.L

HarlequinHeart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HarlequinHeart

Just looking at this shirt makes me think of the soundtrack to the movie! That was a bad ass sound track too! Totally GMV!!!

kokiri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kokiri
Re: One Note Wonder

I totally understand what this is, and appreciate it too. Bravo.

Footw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Footw
re: a delicious melody

I love it!

purplehazel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages purplehazel
cmdixon2 wrote:I really don't see the appeal of this shirt. Nobody will get this. Even if everyone could read music they won't get it. Maybe if text were allowed you could put "You've just been Rickrolled!" below it and it would make some sense.

What I really like about this shirt is not just that people who do get it will find it funny.

Many who don't get it (because they can't read it or haven't really tried) may ask what music it is - at which point the wearer can start singing to them. That seems like a better payoff than with the folk who 'read' it in the first place. Provided, of course, they then recognise that they have been rickrolled.

Stellardig

Re: I Love Music

NICELY DONE!!! GMV Great Job!!!

masterkraig

quality posts: 2 Private Messages masterkraig
WaluigiWoots wrote:Love the placement of this design... it absolutely makes the shirt.

And, on a coincidentally funny side note, it looks like the treble clef will be anchored on/near its wearer's belly button.

Thanks, it took a long while to nail the placement and I'm glad you like it!

The anchoring near the belly button was kinda unplanned, but is quite coincidentally enjoyable indeed! :P

bags bags bags bags bags. bags.
thanks for the support of "Sounds like Treble"!
www.craigwinslow.com

windsong137

quality posts: 0 Private Messages windsong137

...I don't get it. Why are they dead? And what does that have to do with Super Mario Brothers?

cheer4vols

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheer4vols
Re: Sounds like Treble

I am giving this a vote because it is my favorite design, but I wont buy one if it stays cream. Cream is with out a doubt the ugliest woot shirt color. I think this would look great on a light blue shirt!!! ....or really anything but cream

cheer4vols

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheer4vols
Re: A Musical Fantasy Awaits

Oh my goodness!!! Love, Love, Love!!! I hope this shirt gets moving up!

radiomode

quality posts: 3 Private Messages radiomode
Re: Caught in a Sing-Off

This is so cute!

Stellardig

Re: Music is Life

Great job! The colors, the placement, and even a iPod. Well design! GMV

ratamadiddle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ratamadiddle
jazziz251 wrote:NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN
NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU
NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY
NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE
NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU

As sung by Rick Astley (1987) - As a professional musician in the US, I can guarantee you will never see two dotted eighth notes together with the stems connected.

As we were all taught in our Written Theory classes in college, this would be 'disguising the beat' since in 4/4 the quarter note is to get the beat.

Sure this could have been redone with correct notation and ties. But I think the shirt as it is works for me. :D

mark337

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mark337
AdderXYU wrote:thankfully for those who don't give a Gigli (2003) about how cool one is, no one who listens to music in any form would find this shirt cool. It's a match made in heaven.

I love how you make completely generalized comments speaking on behalf of pretty much everyone yet singling yourself out as above the masses. I honestly think all your hating and nasty worthless posts are stemmed in jealousy because you seriously hate on everything, no matter what. Stop being bitter. You probably smirk confidently to yourself when you make a comment like the one quoted above but in reality, no one gives a Gigli (2003) about what you think because you really say nothing constructive, ever.

moholy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moholy

avhienda01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avhienda01
Re: Music Comes From The Heart

Reserving a spot to possibly add some detail images later .

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
purplehazel wrote:What I really like about this shirt is not just that people who do get it will find it funny.

Many who don't get it (because they can't read it or haven't really tried) may ask what music it is - at which point the wearer can start singing to them. That seems like a better payoff than with the folk who 'read' it in the first place. Provided, of course, they then recognise that they have been rickrolled.

it's over. even I know that.

jackiebot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackiebot
windsong137 wrote:...I don't get it. Why are they dead? And what does that have to do with Super Mario Brothers?

the notes on the line are impaled by the line.. the ones between the lines are all worried.. I had a version with blood coming out of the impaled notes, but the blood-less version looks a little better.

gizagiza

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gizagiza
gizagiza wrote:DO WANT

Actually, on second thought, as much as I love this design, I dont want to wear a shirt with an iPod on it... I'd prefer it with the headphone jack attached to nothing. Just my opinion.

Stellardig

Re: Don't Fret

Nice! Simple and Easy! Good job! GMV

myth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myth

Sorry, this just took me way too long to figure out. Cute when I got it, but not executed well enough.

gymst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gymst
Re: Vinyl Sunset

this is beautiful, a really great piece of art. Great concept, design colors, etc. I would definitely buy it. You got my vote!!

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange
Re: Sounds like Treble

You should try it on cranberry or a dark blue.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

Anthony3419

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anthony3419

AdderXYU wrote:
thankfully for those who don't give a Gigli (2003) about how cool one is, no one who listens to music in any form would find this shirt cool. It's a match made in heaven.

I love how you make completely generalized comments speaking on behalf of pretty much everyone yet singling yourself out as above the masses. I honestly think all your hating and nasty worthless posts are stemmed in jealousy because you seriously hate on everything, no matter what. Stop being bitter. You probably smirk confidently to yourself when you make a comment like the one quoted above but in reality, no one gives a Gigli (2003) about what you think because you really say nothing constructive, ever.

BRAHAHAHA! *falls of chair laughing*