chunkydesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chunkydesign
Re: I Know Why the Caged Bird Was Singing

I like the idea and the design looks pretty good on the shirt, but without the explanation, I´m afraid it isn´t clear enough to work on it´s own...

HarlequinHeart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HarlequinHeart
Re: Sunset Serenade

I love this! It just cracks me up so much, the colors just pulled me in.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
deeptendu wrote:Awesome, but there is something about having an image of an ipod on my shirt that I just can't get comfortable with...

Same... as I posted above, I think this design is reaally lovely but when I think about buying it the ipod holds me back. I don't like wearing shirts that have logos etc... wearing this would feel like I am advertising/ endorsing a product... which stinks because I think the rest of the design is so gorgeous! Sorry if there are those that don't understand that, it's just the way I am (and it looks like others are too).

Seki - I don't suppose you could humour us and submit a second version without the ipod, or a more ambiguous mp3 player? I would rather even just a cord pile than an ipod... if enough people wanted it, it could still make it up into the fog...

HarlequinHeart

Re: Wizard Guitar Duel

If the shirts a rockin' don't coma knockin'... this shirt reminds me so much of a graphic you'd see on the side of a rockers Van back in the 70's! Very Cool! I mean dang... the shirt is even baby blue like the old vans! That's awesome!

HarlequinHeart

Re: Wizard Guitar Duel

If the shirts a rockin' don't coma knockin'! This shirt totally reminds me so much of a graphic you'd see on the side of a rockers Van back in the 70's! Very Cool! I mean dang... the shirt is even baby blue like the old vans! That's awesome!

davisno

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davisno

What better music is there? Hope this wins.

striker138

quality posts: 1 Private Messages striker138
Re: Equalizer

I thought this design would shoot right to the top of the charts. I am so disappointed. Not really. Please vote!

immortalight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages immortalight
re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry.aspx?id=29878]

I want to thank everyone for their comments and suggestions, very much appreciated! Hey Bill!

So does anyone know how to get rid of the box? maybe that is a dumb question. Maybe I can cut and paste the shirt outline and not get the box? Why is the box there at all then?. If I re-post this design do I have to somehow delete this one? Will I loose the votes I've already gotten? I appreciate the color suggestion too. I will take your advice.

davisno

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davisno
RooBoi wrote:Sure ^_____^ i mean if you want it that bad and it doesnt make the cut, i'd be glad to =3

Seconds on that. I need to have this shirt.

Stormink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Stormink
Re: Music Pirate

Honestly this was right to be rejected. The only reason you all thought music pirate so easily was because of the title. Headphones are enough to make us think music pirate right away, especially when they blend into the shirt. Everyone who claims they immediately thought the theme is delusional.

Stellardig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stellardig
nrarmen wrote:The only thing I don't like about the design is the rabbit...Yeah, I get the reference but I don't think it adds anything to the design.

What do you mean?!? The Rabbit is Thumpin down there! LOL

Anthony3419

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anthony3419
avhienda01 wrote:Yeah. It was bugging me after I submitted it too. I was in too much of a hurry to put it up. I should have at least added more flames right beneath her instead of just that thin line. That's what happens when you rush things I guess >_<.

Thanks anyway of course .

No problem. I am looking forward to your future designs..

Stormink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Stormink
Re: Music Pirate (resub)

For someone in a medical program its surprising how little Ramyb seems to know about anatomy. And a little scary for me seeing as I live near where he goes to school and might soon be practicing...

marmls2m

quality posts: 2 Private Messages marmls2m

how about you go the opposite of relevence and draw a turntable?

Stellardig

Anthony3419 wrote:The reference to the Matrix "is" the design.

See you get it!

Anthony3419

immortalight wrote:I want to thank everyone for their comments and suggestions, very much appreciated! Hey Bill!

So does anyone know how to get rid of the box? maybe that is a dumb question. Maybe I can cut and paste the shirt outline and not get the box? Why is the box there at all then?. If I re-post this design do I have to somehow delete this one? Will I loose the votes I've already gotten? I appreciate the color suggestion too. I will take your advice.

I believe the box you are referring to is a layer that is turned on. I am also assuming that you are using Illustrator. Check in your layers palette. It may be locked. Just unlock and then click the eye to turn it off. Hope this helps.

Stellardig

davengvar wrote:Ugly and way too crowded.

That hurts my feelings.... L O L

marmls2m

i love saying negative comments, but i really do love this shirt. great execution

cryoftheraincrow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cryoftheraincrow

This shirt says, "You think your good at piccolo? Play this."

For some reason this shirt reminds me of gummy lifesavers. Um... yum?

Detail:
http://raindess.deviantart.com/art/Decomposition-117645112

http://raindess.deviantart.com/

marmls2m

mitchellp wrote:He did just slap it there. If you'll notice his 1st shirt submission was rejected. So he re-submiteed his shirt design by adding an iPod and some musical notes. He did a pretty decent job with it considering the turn around time it took. And he'll probably fix this in the final shirt design if it wins.

thats not my point. my point is it looks like Gigli (2003)

cryoftheraincrow

Re: De-Composition

Haha umm ya... I kinda named my shirt the same thing as you without realizing it... My bad, no intention of stealing your thunder

Anthony3419

avhienda01 wrote:Agreed.

Why Thank You!

cryoftheraincrow

Re: The Last Song

Blown man. Love the expression on the kids face.

Anthony3419

Re: Decomposition

Your design looks awesome. Wait......Wait.......Your comp looks horrible. It lacks flair and interest. Your thumbnail demands attention and then it's lost when clicked.

cryoftheraincrow

Re: High Fidelity

LoveLoveLove the setting in this one. Really takes me to another world. Props.

cryoftheraincrow

Re: Louder Plz

Hah! nice.

cryoftheraincrow

Anthony3419 wrote:Your design looks awesome. Wait......Wait.......Your comp looks horrible. It lacks flair and interest. Your thumbnail demands attention and then it's lost when clicked.

Ya I got lazy

Anthony3419

Re: On That Note

Cool design, no comment? Well, here you go. I'm stopping by to show some love for your design. +1

cryoftheraincrow

Re: Decomposition

Actually now its gonna bug me that you mentioned that. Gonna fix it.

Anthony3419

Re: Where's Everybody Going? (resubmitted)

So anyone who listens to an Ipod is a rat or a loner? I just opened a can. Whoops...*runs away grinning*

edit: or the cat won't chase the mouse because he has an Ipod?

immortalight

I hope I've done this correctly. I did try the other colors in the flute and the notes, but I couldn't get it to where I was happy with the result so for now, I went with the original. I will keep the good advice in mind for my next submission.

immortalight

Anthony3419 wrote:So anyone who listens to an Ipod is a rat or a loner? I just opened a can. Whoops...*runs away grinning*

edit: or the cat won't chase the mouse because he has an Ipod?

I think it's open to interpretation. my idea was that, in the story, the rats all get lead out of town to their messy, rat-deaths, because they can't resist the piper's music, so if you're doing your own thing, listening to your own tunes, you'll be O.K. and not a messy dead rat. But I like your interpretation too.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=29887]Flight of the

Hey great change but... no violin bow?

JustLikeYou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustLikeYou
goldenthorn wrote:Edgar, I know this is still pretty early in the competition, and I truly hope that your design rallies and shoots up into the fog. But if/when it doesn't, and once woot's proprietary hold is up (though if they were smart like I want them to be smart, they'd have this as an editor's choice), would you please, please, please consider putting this design up somewhere else--like Cameesa? I would happily throw twenty dollars at this. Immediately. And then buy another one when it prints. Pretty please with a beautifully creepy, naively Romantic, deformedly anthropomorphic cherry on top?

+12billion to this! agreed, agreed, agreed.

Anthony3419

Re: I Love Music

Did I tell you that I really like this? This probably won't get printed here, but keep us posted on where you sub it next. Sorry to be a bubble buster. I am in 8th and have been since day one. I am not going to take a trip to the fog anytime soon.

immortalight

PS It's probably bad etiquette or something to comment 500 times on your own drawing, but I wanted to say, that it never occurred to me that there would only be one color of shirt available. I thought anyone who ordered would get to choose a color. I'm learning!

immortalight

Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=29887]Flight of the

Awwww!

immortalight

Re: MusicBot(RESUB)

I like him a lot more now. It seems like the design stands out a lot better now (though i warn you I am so new I no nothing about printing etc.). Still, I really like this version.

immortalight

immortalight wrote:I like him a lot more now. It seems like the design stands out a lot better now (though i warn you I am so new I no nothing about printing etc.). Still, I really like this version.

Apparently I also "know" nothing about spelling... how embarrassing...

ribbit1122

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ribbit1122
KUClerks wrote:haha yeah, now I realize what you're asking, uh, that's the UP (upper peninsula). It's funny because I go to university in Michigan and we had to explain what U.P. meant to the texans, alaskans, oreganites, and new yorkers lolll.

Which university? I'm a former Techie myself; that's why I was so excited to see the U.P. (and even Isle Royale) included as part of MI. Many people forget that MI has two parts. It's good to know at least one other wooter knows about the U.P. :D

There is only one FINITE way to spell "deFINITEly."
You will find A RAT when you sepARATe the rat trap.