klawrence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klawrence
Re: Play musics for my eeears dum dum dum dum dum

Stupid shirt! Go back in the fog where you belong.

sleepingin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sleepingin
Re: Louder Plz

Ha, I just noticed this. Good one!

brittanytwinslow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brittanytwinslow
Re: Sounds like Treble

i can't wait to buy this shirt!!
it's so close to the fog!!

sleepingin

Re: Death of The Music Man

This is creepily awesome! I would love to see this as an animation. Too bad mtv doesn't have liquid television anymore, this style would really fit in on that show.

RadicalPrefect

quality posts: 4 Private Messages RadicalPrefect
AdderXYU wrote:That link is prime real estate for backing up pretty much my every last comment about woot's customer base.

Do you really think Woot is alone when it comes to customer stupidity? When my brother worked at Hardee's, he once had a customer that screamed and yelled because his cheeseburger contained cheese.

On topic, I definitely like the shirt. I can see how some people would think it's an ipod reference...but when I looked at it, I just thought "generic MP3 player". But either way, I don't think people are going to look at this shirt and say "I think I'll buy an ipod!"

You've got my vote and my purchase if this prints.

sleepingin

Re: High Fidelity

I think I would like this better with either just the tricked out blimp, or alternately with figures coming out of the huts to see what all the noise is, just to add some more context.
That said, The blimp itself is really cool looking. Also, the color scheme is so subtle and nice. It is a real challenge to pull off that sort of coloring, & you definitely have.

sleepingin

masterkraig

quality posts: 2 Private Messages masterkraig

In the fog! Gah I'm excited!

bags bags bags bags bags. bags.
thanks for the support of "Sounds like Treble"!
www.craigwinslow.com

Xenora

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Xenora
Re: The Musical Matrix

Um, what's up with the rabbit? If you are trying to give it cuteness points, it's not working.

My woot! purchases: The Original Blue Hedgehog; To The Top in the Style of Da Vinci; Deforestation; The Owliminator; Yeti & Robot; Electronica (The holy grail of all shirts... THE SYNTH SHIRT! Wahoo! ^.^)
...and 1 Random. (I hope Woot! doesn't pull another Random Roulette on me for a long time; I need to hang on to my money!)

If there are any repeat posts, blame my stupid computer!

rowanmikaio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rowanmikaio
ChefRAZ wrote:man, I don't like anything in the fog now please people. unvote so the good stuf can make it in.

Oh sorry! Silly me! I forgot that you were the only person whose opinion matters. Please forgive me; I'll endeavor never to assert my personal preferences again.

LetsGoDreaming

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LetsGoDreaming

Hmm... This looks pretty cool. However, I think that the image is too large. I'd like it better scaled down a little. Cool though.

I'd love to see a larger image of this.

maverickprowls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maverickprowls

Could you possibly re-score this for humming?

LetsGoDreaming

This, to me, screams of Spirited Away, which I love! Really weird otherwise. I don't think I'd buy it, but it's cool!

sleepingin

Re: Transmission: Radio Star

Hey, I'm digging the subdued color scheme on your shirt. I would wear this. The feeling that I'm getting from this shirt is glam rock for the recession age, which works pretty good imo.

LetsGoDreaming

I LOVE this! GMV for sure! And I'm going to see if my dad's account is able to vote because of his regular woot purchases.

I personally love how the bird is standing irregularly. It fits the style. This Shirt reminds me of To Kill A Mockingbird. It also feels very vintage, and the green color is perfect!

I agree that this shirt needs to be printed, or I might just cry.

GET INTO THE FOG!!!

Welchesgod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Welchesgod
Re: Electric Essence

Definitely a cool design, I also wouldn't mind seeing a larger image

nontypicalmale

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nontypicalmale

I will absolutely buy this. I've been checking 3-5 times a day to see how it does. vote vote vote!

lunchboxbrain

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunchboxbrain
LetsGoDreaming wrote:I LOVE this! GMV for sure! And I'm going to see if my dad's account is able to vote because of his regular woot purchases.

I personally love how the bird is standing irregularly. It fits the style. This Shirt reminds me of To Kill A Mockingbird. It also feels very vintage, and the green color is perfect!

I agree that this shirt needs to be printed, or I might just cry.

GET INTO THE FOG!!!

Right on LGD!

Welchesgod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Welchesgod
Re: Ludwig Von Badass

what a bamf

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
RadicalPrefect wrote:Do you really think Woot is alone when it comes to customer stupidity? When my brother worked at Hardee's, he once had a customer that screamed and yelled because his cheeseburger contained cheese.

On topic, I definitely like the shirt. I can see how some people would think it's an ipod reference...but when I looked at it, I just thought "generic MP3 player". But either way, I don't think people are going to look at this shirt and say "I think I'll buy an ipod!"

You've got my vote and my purchase if this prints.

The perk to Hardees is, when a customer comes in wanting a cheeseless cheeseburger, you don't then have to put it on the menu. Whereas woot allows their brand of customoron to dictate their shirt sales.

brittanytwinslow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brittanytwinslow
masterkraig wrote:In the fog! Gah I'm excited!

We all are!! and CAN'T WAIT to wear it!!

smschenck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smschenck
Re: Natural Music

I love the concept and the execution of this design. Beautiful.

Shirt.Woot: Turns Out Carmen Was In San Deigo (Random Shirt), Art Season, Imposter, Willing To Endure Scientific Research, Optimistic Courtship, Turtle Rage (Random Shirt), Noted, Navy Seals, Pocket Dinosaur (Random Shirt), Nature or Destruction, When Asteroids Strike (Random Shirt).

Woot: 2-In-1 Digital Tire Pressure Gauge & Tread Gauge (Woot!Off)

treebirdoctopus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treebirdoctopus
KUClerks wrote:It's a very detailed design (not just randomly placed things) and it's very good!

I'll dispute that comment. TBH, it looks like a livetraced photo(of Sonny Rollins?) with alot of randomly placed clipart around it. It even uses the same clipart musical note from his "Pandora's Note" entry.

It's easy to submit 4 entries a week when you just randomly throw stuff together.

Maybe instead of doing 4 half-assed entries, you could spend time on 1 real entry.

WaluigiWoots

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WaluigiWoots

Hooray for this shirt's triumphant ascension to the fog! Keep the votes coming, we need a top three finish!

illuminator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illuminator

That's a really nice painty texture.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 228 Private Messages kylemittskus
brittanytwinslow wrote:We all are!! and CAN'T WAIT to wear it!!

Not all of us.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

Jakeworld

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jakeworld
Re: Till Death do we ROCK...

This is a really great design. Everything really flows and feels simple, yet elegant. Too bad this was submitted so late in the game, but I would definitely buy this!

albinoapple

quality posts: 2 Private Messages albinoapple
AdderXYU wrote:Whereas woot allows their brand of customoron to dictate their shirt sales.

Ain't that just supply and demand?

fidett

quality posts: 16 Private Messages fidett

i want this...

dijin

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijin
Anthony3419 wrote:I can understand that. I don't mean to sound arrogant. It's just that I was getting hammered for little things. I will try harder throughout..Thanks

I agree that you sounded arrogant. But I am surprised at your response because well, I thought it would be arrogant. Props for your respectful response.

PopeYmir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PopeYmir
itsbeth wrote:Here's a hint, lads: we ladies LOVE a secure man.

If yellow looks good on you, wear yellow. If you like bright colors, wear them. Anyone who makes a stupid assumption based on the color of your shirt isn't worth your time anyway.

And, maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like brain-bashingly masculine shirts don't get the insinuations that they aren't worthy of woot like the borderline feminine ones do. If a feminine shirt alienates half the population, a masculine one does the same. Are women supposed to branch out and wear the bloody, gory, buggy, skully monstrosities we see around here, yet no dudes can man up to yellow?

/end gender rant.

BOYS RULE GIRLS DROOL

treebirdoctopus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treebirdoctopus
kylemittskus wrote:Not all of us.

Agreed.
I don't see the appeal. It's so generic.

Teknikas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Teknikas
re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry.aspx?id=29622]pandora

This shirt is way better than all the ones voted above it...I would wear this shirt for sure. Don't worry about the losers saying negative stuff, this design is cool

asifspider

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asifspider

Also wish it was a little smaller...but I like it. Like the colors as well. I'd probably buy one (and this is the first time I've actually voted)...hope it moves up.

mroper18

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mroper18
Re: Raindrops Keep Fallin'

VOTE People!!! I really really want this shirt!!!

sneffers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sneffers
asifspider wrote:Also wish it was a little smaller...but I like it. Like the colors as well. I'd probably buy one (and this is the first time I've actually voted)...hope it moves up.

thanks to you, and everyone else. I appreciate it.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
jasneko wrote:I like the graphic... it's just a bit too big for my teeshirt wearing tastes. Good idea though!

Yes. Size matters

Seems lately my designs are all a bit too large on the shirt. Must keep that in mind for the next derby...

marmls2m

quality posts: 2 Private Messages marmls2m
chunkydesign wrote:This is a wonderful illustration and I´m glad you kept simple and didn´t use any color to "spice it up". As to the fact that this isn´t getting more votes to put it in the fog, my guess is that because the piano player is a child, makes it a little too morbid for people wanting to wear it on a shirt.

i dont see a child. i see a guy in his late 20s probably strung out on opium and knocking on heavens door

TalKeaton

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TalKeaton
treebirdoctopus wrote:Agreed.
I don't see the appeal. It's so generic.

I don't see it as generic, I see it as a simple design with intricate detail. ^__^

WOOT WOOT! I SO hope I get to buy this this weekend!

omnitarian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages omnitarian
Re: Pipe Organ

I love the sense of movement and perspective, I just wish the design was a bit bigger on the shirt.