SarahPants5

quality posts: 6 Private Messages SarahPants5
projectkmo wrote:if you're kid would get suspended for wearing this shirt...or any woot shirt... that says a lot about the idiots that run that school and or school system. Maybe consider changing schools.

You see the knife on the shirt, right? And you are aware of the fact that schools have problems with weapons and violence and they're strict about not having those in their schools...? Just wondering...

Khalsakirpan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Khalsakirpan
SarahPants5 wrote:Well that's good, because if she saw your typing...oh boy...-_-

yea..... she just found out...... I ain't too smart about discretion......

verts007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages verts007

Wake me when the new shirt's up

Zzzzzz...

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon

AHHHH!!! The Apocalypse!!!! AAAAHHHHHH

I once ate a cricket.

14U2NV

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 14U2NV

i want a new shirt!!!

)))=

roadmasta

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadmasta

Sorry to inform you Woot has moved to Los Angeles we will have a new woot in 51 minutes.

TODD CONNOLLY

stdale

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stdale

wow, its 10pm+ and no new woot deal, this is defenatly a sign of the impeding apocalypse!!!!!11

hishandsare1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hishandsare1

if you go to the community page you can see it,

SecretAgentWoman

quality posts: 10 Private Messages SecretAgentWoman
SarahPants5 wrote:You see the knife on the shirt, right? And you are aware of the fact that schools have problems with weapons and violence and they're strict about not having those in their schools...? Just wondering...

Yeah - the other day there was a gun, etc...my son lives for woot shirts and we've had to wait for something clever yet acceptable. Ah, such is life...

::w:o:o:t::

DarthMauled

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DarthMauled
roadmasta wrote:Sorry to inform you Woot has moved to Los Angeles we will have a new woot in 51 minutes.

... i dont beleive you... that would meen i have to wait till 1 AM to get the new woots.. and the poor floridans would have to wait till 2!!! would they seriously do that?! that would be a horrible business move.

X 13 :P

ciaobella9821

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ciaobella9821
DarthMauled wrote:... i dont beleive you... that would meen i have to wait till 1 AM to get the new woots.. and the poor floridans would have to wait till 2!!! would they seriously do that?! that would be a horrible business move.

I am one of those Floridians that already stays up until 1 to find the new shirt so they better not have made it 2am for me!!

DarthMauled

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DarthMauled
SecretAgentWoman wrote:Yeah - the other day there was a gun, etc...my son lives for woot shirts and we've had to wait for something clever yet acceptable. Ah, such is life...

This is what I hate about schools nowadays.

I say let the kid wear watever he wants. When the school complains tell him to comply to their wishes, but then you as a parent hot tamale them out for suppressing our first amendment rights.

X 13 :P

andyor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andyor
SarahPants5 wrote:You see the knife on the shirt, right? And you are aware of the fact that schools have problems with weapons and violence and they're strict about not having those in their schools...? Just wondering...

When a mere picture of a knife is equated with an actual weapon, then we're in deep trouble...
And has that kind of paranoia in our schools solved anything? - No, it has actually made things worse.

mgwerks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mgwerks

I can't believe I missed this shirt, and only by a couple of minutes.

La plupart des gens qui écrivent ici sont "nyet kulturni".

Although 'mise en place' does literally translate as 'put in place', in use it means 'to have everything ready and prepared in advance'. The perfect chef's shirt, French or not.

Learn something about the world around you, people. No wonder calling someone an American has been an insult in so many other places for so long.

Oh - and Woot moving from Texas to California would delay the new Woot two hours, not one. Did anyone make it past the 4th grade?

akaeon182

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akaeon182
Ivyness wrote:I like it, but feel like you would need some sort of street cred to wear this...like work in a kitchen professionally.

I LOVE to cook, but feel if I ran into Anthony Bourdain while wearing this he'd kick my ass for being a poser.

lol he probably would

akaeon182

robertlucas0327 wrote:Please design more! all the food shirts on the net suck! I bought this one. Need a good Foie shirt too!

+1

akaeon182

ChefRAZ wrote: there you go chef .....................

ty

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj
Ivyness wrote:I like it, but feel like you would need some sort of street cred to wear this...like work in a kitchen professionally.

I LOVE to cook, but feel if I ran into Anthony Bourdain while wearing this he'd kick my ass for being a poser.

Orly? Anthony Bourdain could kick someone's @ss?! Doubtful, but I'll take him on just for your amusement.

I don't think so (and Yes! I CAN end a sentence in a preposition without fear of the English police).

YOU have no cojones.

Neither do I have cojones, btw, but I'm a girl and I bought this excellent shirt, which will be a dress when I'm finished, and I would be HAPPY to get another in a randombagofshirts purchase, regardless of size.

Street cred?! Pfft! The chefs who are my friends will be JEALOUS...AND they love to eat at my house! Classically trained DOESN'T mean EVERYTHING, or so I'm told...

P.S. It's "poseur." Evidently you are going to have nightmares about more than Anthony Bourdain.

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
mgwerks wrote:I can't believe I missed this shirt, and only by a couple of minutes.

La plupart des gens qui écrivent ici sont "nyet kulturni".

Although 'mise en place' does literally translate as 'put in place', in use it means 'to have everything ready and prepared in advance'. The perfect chef's shirt, French or not.

Learn something about the world around you, people. No wonder calling someone an American has been an insult in so many other places for so long.

Oh - and Woot moving from Texas to California would delay the new Woot two hours, not one. Did anyone make it past the 4th grade?

don't forget, there's always the friends link... the shirt goes up to $15 but is still available until it's reckoned...

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

wildhunt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wildhunt

Here ya go, this one's mine.

mrsbeggs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrsbeggs

I think this shirt is great! Whatever psychotic ideas people draw from it is just ridiculous...my daughter gradutes the first leg of her culinary education this May and will absolutely love the shirt. Especially since it's based on a tattoo, since she has her own culinary inspired tattoo.

Mikethekid21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mikethekid21

just got my Knife to See You shirt - love it

but, im a dummy an ordered a medium instead of a large

anyone have the opposite problem and want to trade? i want the large, and will give you the medium

mad at myself, cuz i was psyhed about this shirt

PM me

HikariStarshine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HikariStarshine

Just wore my Knife To See You for the first time, today. On the first day of Knife Skills 101 class at the local community college. (That's my weakest point in the kitchen, I'm afraid, using the knives...)

The prof, who was engaged in conversation with a couple of the other students, took one look at me as I walked in the door, laughed, shot me a thumbs-up, and derailed his conversation long enough to say, "That's a great shirt," then explained what 'Mise en place' means to the rest of the class that had no freaking clue what my shirt actually meant.

I'd say shirt.woot has created a good, successful first impression for me in *that* class. A shame this one got knocked off the Reckoning so quickly, or I'd have pointed him here to get one himself.

voltage413

quality posts: 0 Private Messages voltage413
kippyj wrote:Hey, Mikey Torres, just so you know: I'm not a large girl, but I ordered a Men's XL because after I shrink it and alter it, I'm turning it into a short, belted dress to wear with white leggings and tall summer sandals...I might even wear it to "Taste of Chicago," in addition to our own little "Taste of Kalamazoo."

I predict it will be a huge hit!

Cracked me up how many people looked up mise en place on google today...you rock!

Ooh! I would love to see a pic as well! That's a great idea I say, chip chop chip.

-Voltage413

rxpmhg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rxpmhg

Will this shirt be available again? My son's housemate was wearing it and I love it. I take a plethora of gourmet cooking classes and would love to get it for the chefs who teach my classes.

placidictim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages placidictim

WHERE CAN I BUY THIS SHIRT?!

bootricia

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bootricia

Woot, if you put this shirt back up in one of the new weekly special offerings (Maybe an all cooking/kitchen set? Complete with long sleeves and totes, etc?) I will order two of these!