BaldBob007

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BaldBob007
Icemank91 wrote:I thought this was an Edgar piece from the thumbnail. I like it a lot! Great job mate!

That was my first thought, too! Props

luvann3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luvann3
Re: ESCAPE

thanks for the votes and comments guys
the pigs are back and they are flying for their lives...
hope u like it...

here's a better look at it

humboof

quality posts: 0 Private Messages humboof
Re: Computer Virus, circa 1897

Cool I like it. Its very unique and special!

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss
jamescho84 wrote:Halftones, lines, and the return of the infamous rejected flying penguin. This is for justice!

Awesome! I can't wait to buy this one. Glad next weekend is payday for me so I can afford it. Good to see you back.

me2you

quality posts: 1 Private Messages me2you
Re: Let's Play

I can't believe that people are hitting this so hard... Ignore them Ramyb - they are just bored and don't have anything better to do. ;-P

I absolutely love everything about this design and look forward to wearing it! (Obviously many others like it too... numbers are louder than the select few who like to complain.)

Best of luck!

CindyToo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CindyToo
Re: The Aviator

So very excellent!

fredv

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fredv

I guess there are lots of folks not tired of this style as ramyb often makes the fog and then sells out. Doesn't seem like a bad idea to "rehash the same idea" if people like it.

humboof

Re: From the Armchair

Its badly drawn and you cant really tell whats going on. But I like how you drew the steam.

humboof

Re: Gamepunk

Its too big. Its very big like a very big wig! But I like how it looks. Its better than what I can draw! +1 vote

chade2001

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chade2001
Re: Rock 'N Roll Steam Punkz

Hello! We are the Cee, Em, Why, Kay Band! We are the 2nd most popular folk band in the Light Colors. Cee is our lead guitar and vocals, Why is the bassist, and I'm Em, the dopey drummer. Kay is our manager. She's in the backstage doing some band business stuff.

Hope you enjoy your stay! Oh, by the way, did I mention you're looking extra gorgeous today? mwahahahaaha

See yah later hot stuff!

gone!

Stormink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Stormink
Re: The Punkocerus...

Also, you should think about how you create your comp because its hard to tell what is the design and what is the faded repeat.

Stormink

Re: Steam Goliath

I really like this illustration! It should be much higher up on the ranks.

Stormink

Re: Push my buttons

A good concept, but the execution is not good enough in my opinion. Where's the gold trinkets? And the lines are too wonky. And the hatching doesn't really work, and it needs more depth through the use of more colors.

willypiva

quality posts: 0 Private Messages willypiva

Nice one mate!

humboof

Cool I love it!The shirt is really cool and the pigs are cute. Its very cool like a very cool pool!+1 vote

humboof

Hope it wins!

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
Re: Pucker's Steam Powered Dirigible!

I have not seen any other entries yet, I sure hope nobody else has done a gigantic lips-shaped steam-powered airship!

Deep apologies for the artifacts in this picture-- on Monday I will update with a better detail image. Or maybe not, but we'll see.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

sekiyoku

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sekiyoku
Re: The Girl in Red

Ugh, this took way too long. I like steampunk but it's hard to do for a tshirt. ;O

Please view the lineart, if you're interested. :D http://i42.tinypic.com/2410042.jpg

Stormink

That original sketch is insane!

DavidShenoda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DavidShenoda
Stormink wrote:Also, you should think about how you create your comp because its hard to tell what is the design and what is the faded repeat.

The Background was an afterthought, and apparently, a bad one at that. Oh well, I'll probably take it down tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback, though. I do appreciate it.

Mroczkowski

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Mroczkowski
jasneko wrote:I like the use of minimal yellows on the black, that looks great, but a bit scary when you look closer.

Thanks! I'm also glad that I took a closer look at your golden cat. It was interesting to see the detail picture in the post. Let me know if you decide to post the full picture somewhere.

chade2001

close up! oh my!

gone!

adamsw216

quality posts: 3 Private Messages adamsw216

Agreed... The original sketch is awesome!

chade2001

BootsBoots wrote:placeholder.

for pies!?

gone!

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
Re: Synthetic Beauty

I wanted to do something with a more abstract feel, but that still represented steampunk. I've been working on this one all day, I hope you like how it turned out

SeraphSix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SeraphSix
fredv wrote:I guess there are lots of folks not tired of this style as ramyb often makes the fog and then sells out. Doesn't seem like a bad idea to "rehash the same idea" if people like it.

It's STILL FOR SALE. If you want a shirt like this, buy the one that is STILL FOR SALE.

LethalWeapon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LethalWeapon
Re: NIGHTTIME COOLNESS

SO PIMP

Stormink

Wow. Exactly like a shirt you already made. Can woot please reject for copying their own art? Cuz thats whats happened.

Also, maybe this doesn't bother anyone else, but when I have a robot drawn with gizmoes and cranks and things I usually like them to make some common sense. In case you guys didn't notice, Ramy basically just drew a human and put lines and rivets across it. Most of the connects make absolutely no sense. For [*#$#*$$%$*^#$] thing has shoes. You should really take time to investigate your own subject matter next time.

Did anyone else LOL when he claimed that he barely draws cutesy animals anymore?

[MOD: tsk tsk, language]

humboof

cool i like it very much! I like how you draw. its amazing!hope it wins! +1 vote

braveBebe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages braveBebe

Wow, amazing! Love the colors, and the concept is awesome! Fits really well for a shirt, good job!

Mroczkowski

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Mroczkowski

Once again, great work!

chade2001

Re: Steampunk Cat

i'm guessing this will be your first of twelve billion entries this week! i wish i had your energy. hahaha. cool cat, i like the way you drew the steam. took me forever to draw mine, ended up with a silly halftone!

gone!

humboof

its very nice like very nice dice!

Stormink

Much more interesting than your other entry.

anmllover86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anmllover86

I like this one a lot, great concept well drawn, nice work.

anmllover86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anmllover86
mikenytola wrote: Who cares if it's like the grim reaper, everybody has a style and it's always bound to repeat itself sometime. No biggie to me.

I think the design is well done. I'd consider voting for it if you resub and either replace the dog with perhaps a steampunk dog or plant or animal or whatever, just more steampunk to keep the theme. You can get the same effect that you are going for imo.

I agree that a steampunk dog would have the same effect, but I like it as is too.

striker138

quality posts: 1 Private Messages striker138
Re: I, Steam Punk.

I am Steam Punk. Keep me wound.. please.

I have never tried to do anything even remotely close to steam punk in my life. This derby was definitely a learning experience. I used this week as a chance to try some things I usually wouldn't do.. like distressing.

Any comments or tips are always welcomed. And thank you in advance for checking out my entry.

Stormink

Normally I would tear you apart for the gaming reference, but I actually like where this shirt is going.

However, I really don't think you pushed it far enough. I want to see more gizmoes and gadgets and Gigli (2003) all over it! And a tad less cleanness. Steampunk needs to be a little gritty. It could have done nicely with a grunge texture on it.

But to the people who are saying this is not steampunk, you are very off base. This is most definitely steampunk.

Stormink

Also, I feel like the Gameboy itself should be made of a darker bronze color instead of the bright gold.

humboof

Re: Heart Broken

oooh! nice its very cool! i love it! +1 vote