1%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

dunz0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dunz0

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Help promote this shirt! Click here and post a picture!

ShirtsonSale

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShirtsonSale

That's definitely not the Giving Tree!

...and how'd you get your comment up so fast Dunz0? I was going to sneak in there today and show you who's boss. Guess I got schooled.

Maintained by Shirts on Sale -- Home of the best t-shirt coupons and sales!

RadicalPrefect

quality posts: 4 Private Messages RadicalPrefect

That would make for an awesome bonsai tree.

prateeko

quality posts: 70 Private Messages prateeko

I love the style - it's Japanesee for sure but the way the leaves and the tree are drawn make it look like it's from a [Japanesse] Dr. Suess book.

EdwardBlake

quality posts: 15 Private Messages EdwardBlake

Angry Japanese trees aren't cool.

melite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melite
RadicalPrefect wrote:That would make for an awesome bonsai tree.

Would make a really great Chia-pet!

Shirt.woot.com purchases: OMGcat, Let’s Play, Synthetic Beauty, Forget the Toys, I Want the Moon, Almost Human, Deforestation, Music is Life, Sunshine, 12 Angry Beasts, Lament of the Kiwi, Imposter, Spicing Things Up a Bit, The Original Blue Hedgehog
Woot.com purchases: Random guppy, Pure Digital Flip Ultra Series F260 Camcorder

mudkiep

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mudkiep

i love the detail that was put on the guy with the sword.

jpmillman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jpmillman
prateeko wrote:I love the style - it's Japanesee for sure but the way the leaves and the tree are drawn make it look like it's from a [Japanesse] Dr. Suess book.

And Japanese Dr. Suess was a samurai.

Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Xenora

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Xenora
EdwardBlake wrote:Angry Japanese trees aren't cool.

You're right, they aren't cool...
They are ON FIRE!

Love the execution of the drawing but I don't feel like purchasing another Cremie. *sigh*

My woot! purchases: The Original Blue Hedgehog; To The Top in the Style of Da Vinci; Deforestation; The Owliminator; Yeti & Robot; Electronica (The holy grail of all shirts... THE SYNTH SHIRT! Wahoo! ^.^)
...and 1 Random. (I hope Woot! doesn't pull another Random Roulette on me for a long time; I need to hang on to my money!)

If there are any repeat posts, blame my stupid computer!

Xenora

melite wrote:Would make a really great Chia-pet!

XD

My woot! purchases: The Original Blue Hedgehog; To The Top in the Style of Da Vinci; Deforestation; The Owliminator; Yeti & Robot; Electronica (The holy grail of all shirts... THE SYNTH SHIRT! Wahoo! ^.^)
...and 1 Random. (I hope Woot! doesn't pull another Random Roulette on me for a long time; I need to hang on to my money!)

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
jpmillman wrote:And Japanese Dr. Suess was a samurai.

I will not eat green eggs and ham
I will not eat them Sam(urai) I am.

Xenora

Now, can our samarai craft me a kyuubi-shaped bush and a hedgerow crafted like oni demons? I would hire him in an instant to re-do my backyard!

jpmillman

I really really like this shirt and want to purchase it but I don't know what size to get.

I'm 6'4 and 180 lbs. I've gotten medium shirts in the past but they are a little small. I ordered large random shirts the other day and awaiting to see if they fit better. Any thought?

GenPirate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GenPirate

Nice shirt, but I just bought 3 random shirts so I won't be getting this one sadly.

jpmillman

heartluce wrote:I will not eat green eggs and ham

Yep the only difference is that at the end of the Japanese version the samurai takes his own life to protest how much he didn't want to eat the green eggs and ham and to regain his honor.

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb

I loved this one in the derby and am really glad it won, but I'm rather disappointed with the way the pantones changed the design- It's too bright now, and it lost some of its subtlety. I'm gonna have to think on it :/

slowjam

quality posts: 8 Private Messages slowjam

It is impressive that he was able to do all that with a sword.

ztfreep

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ztfreep
Xenora wrote:You're right, they aren't cool...
They are ON FIRE!

Absolutely - that was about the first thought I had when I saw the pic. It is as if it had been in the middle of a forest fire, but it was the only tree left unscathed. Being abandoned like that first made it very sad, then extremely angry, so it decided to turn its very foliage into something that looks like a giant swirling flame.

beautyofmachines

quality posts: 7 Private Messages beautyofmachines

ooo very nice! I'd probably buy one if the color was anything but "cream" ...except maybe baby blue

Puddytoes

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Puddytoes

Is there some reason why the dragon has five feet? Is there a joke I'm missing? Or are we finally settling the Samurai vs. Ninja debate and the latter wins...

Love, Luck and Lollipops!

ShirtsonSale

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShirtsonSale
jpmillman wrote:I don't know what size to get.

I'm 6'4 and 180 lbs....Any thought?

Definitely not medium, probably L or XL depending on how tight you like your fit.

Maintained by Shirts on Sale -- Home of the best t-shirt coupons and sales!

ztfreep

slowjam wrote:It is impressive that he was able to do all that with a sword.

Ah! But he sharpened it every morning, razor-fine, early enough to see the sunrise glinting off of the edge, and then went to continue his art.

Or something like that.

Xenora

Puddytoes wrote:Is there some reason why the dragon has five feet? Is there a joke I'm missing? Or are we finally settling the Samurai vs. Ninja debate and the latter wins...

Holy Bags of Crud! It does have five feet! Now I'm really thinking twice about purchasing this....

homeybeef

quality posts: 0 Private Messages homeybeef
jpmillman wrote:I really really like this shirt and want to purchase it but I don't know what size to get.

I'm 6'4 and 180 lbs. I've gotten medium shirts in the past but they are a little small. I ordered large random shirts the other day and awaiting to see if they fit better. Any thought?

My woot shirts usually shrink a bit after washing them, so if medium is too small but you're afraid large will be too big I think you should go with the large. If it is a bit too big, it will probably fit better after washing it.

heartluce

Why does this make me think of the smoke monster from lost?

heartluce

jpmillman wrote:I really really like this shirt and want to purchase it but I don't know what size to get.

Probably large.

Xenora

heartluce wrote:Why does this make me think of the smoke monster from lost?

Trying to go for a Quality Post? ;)

slowjam

quality posts: 8 Private Messages slowjam

Ha, I suppose that may be the case, or something like it. Still, he must've jumped to the top of the tree and hacked off branches one by one. Wonder how much he charges for landscaping.

ztfreep wrote:Ah! But he sharpened it every morning, razor-fine, early enough to see the sunrise glinting off of the edge, and then went to continue his art.

Or something like that.

ztfreep

Cripes! I ordered "Noted" on April 5th (according to their records) and here it is 19 days later and it hasn't arrived yet. All told, they are not doing terrifically well: if it were a maternity ward, there wouldn't be a lot of activity because of all of the "undelivered" t-shirts...

Sigh...

Actually, "Get on the Mike" is very nice as is "Pirate Exercises". Far LESS good are "The Owliminator" and "Apparrotly" both because the colors are so hideous.

edit: By the way, that is "hideous" spelled as "YECHH!hideous". The "YECHH!" is silent but implied.

chade2001

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chade2001
jpmillman wrote:And Japanese Dr. Suess was a samurai.

our library celebrates his birthday with free cake!!!

gone!

heartluce

Xenora wrote:Trying to go for a Quality Post? ;)

No, why? That's just what I see even though the smoke monster is black.

corruptdcrusadr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages corruptdcrusadr

We need less cream shirts That's the only thing stopping me from buying this shirt =/

ztfreep

heartluce wrote:Why does this make me think of the smoke monster from lost?

I don't know, but personally, I like "Sweeper's" bonsai mountains (particularly the one that is beginning to show volcanism) in "Small Gods".

DrkRonin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages DrkRonin
heartluce wrote:I will not eat green eggs and ham

-Cough from previous Samurai Reagen shirt-

That Sam-Are-I!
That Sam-Are-I!
I do not like that Sam-Are-I!

My lord commands, so I must die.

I do not like that, Sam-Are-I!
This feudal system seems unwise!

I would die here, I would die there.

You should not be dying here or there.
Should not be dying anywhere.
This system’s bad, you are not free,
You should forswear your fe-al-ty!

I’d die in battle in a house.
I’d die in battle with a mouse.

You should not be in stranger’s houses
There should not be those excess mouses
You should not be dying here or there
Those daimyo aren’t very fair.
You do not have to go and die!
You should embrace demo-cra-sai!
This system’s lousy, you should try
Some different leaders, Sam-Are-I.

ztfreep

corruptdcrusadr wrote:We need less cream shirts That's the only thing stopping me from buying this shirt =/

So buy it, dye it with very light tan (definitely not so much as to screw up the green of the foliage) and you won't have a cream t-shirt any more.

"Better Living Through Chemistry - Particularly Dyeing Things Utterly Unnatural Colors"

maxspiderx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maxspiderx

Wow congrats from a fellow Shanghainese.

Good work yeohgh.

crazyharry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazyharry
jpmillman wrote:I'm 6'4 and 180 lbs. I've gotten medium shirts in the past but they are a little small. I ordered large random shirts the other day and awaiting to see if they fit better. Any thought?

I'm 6'5 and 185 lbs, I buy XL and they fit about perfectly, maybe you should try that.

crazyharry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazyharry

Literati!

ztfreep

Frightening coincidence. Earlier today, I wrote the following email message to a friend (about true events, but fairly trivial true events):

To: (someone)
Subject: Breaking News! Criminals in White Rock!
Date: Apr 24, 2009 3:28 PM

(newsticker in back ground)
[dee dee dee dit dee dee]

Newsflash!

We have heard (literally) that the rapacious "Wild" Electric Hedgehog and his overgrown son "Snippy" Snips have recently been in the White Rock Area. It seems that they've gone on a murderous rampage, attacking otherwise non-offensive foliage and chopping it into bits. Most of what has been attacked have yellow blossoms or are older, tall, dead plants from last year. Worse yet, they are also showing their blatant, racist tendencies by destroying Chinese elms!

"I wouldn't call'em non-offensive foliage ya turkey!" said a long-time resident of the area. "On days where there is a new moon at night (like tonight) and you can't see anything, the long yeller ones will sneak up on you at face level and snap you right in the snozzola! It can sting like all get-out!"

We are hoping that the horrendous duo don't begin to attack plants that people of White Rock have come to treasure, particularly the beautiful flowers of spring. We are told that the use of sufficient amounts of antihistamines, decongestants, and the like as well as the closing of windows, and running of air purifiers will allow most of the residents to offset their indoor allergy problems sufficiently to enjoy the lovely colors.

(newsticker in back ground again)
[dot-dittly-dot-dot-dee-dit-dot]

And then I read in shirt.woot!'s description:

"Don’t wear this shirt: while you’re working in the yard, lest bloodlust drive you to annihilate the neighbors’ shrubbery."

Apparently, things might have been quieter around here if "Wild" Electric Hedgehog and his overgrown son "Snippy" Snips had known what would be posted merely hours later on a nationally-read, uh, whatever the heck this thing is.