seedsofsedition

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seedsofsedition
PsycoMonkey wrote:Hmmm where Have i seen this shirt before? or am i having a weird case of DeJaVu?

yeah, I know I've seen it before too, like a year ago, can't remember where though

find me here: cas.lollworks.com

intlek2l

quality posts: 0 Private Messages intlek2l

I laughed. I cried. I called the Insurance Adjuster.

intlek2l

quality posts: 0 Private Messages intlek2l
seedsofsedition wrote:yeah, I know I've seen it before too, like a year ago, can't remember where though

Despair.com, perhaps?
?:-]

kender42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kender42

http://www.cafepress.com/+tardis_organic_womens_fitted_tshirt,502338566

rvbandit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rvbandit

What................What.....What?

simonrhurst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages simonrhurst

Hi- this shirt just arrived for me here in the UK. Unfortunately its too big for me. Would anyone here like to buy it? Its a medium and I've worn it once...

Thanks!

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

simonrhurst wrote:Hi- this shirt just arrived for me here in the UK. Unfortunately its too big for me. Would anyone here like to buy it? Its a medium and I've worn it once...

Thanks!

Try teetrade.org or the random shirt trade center here. There has to be someone out there willing to trade for that shirt.

explodedwhale

quality posts: 5 Private Messages explodedwhale

are other places allowed to use this exact image? http://www.redbubble.com/products/configure/7504510-t-shirt

sirjesterfreak

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sirjesterfreak
Sms4001 wrote:I think this would have been a lot cooler shirt if the phone booth they crashed into was the one from bill and teds excellent adventure.

no. :|

cleverlittleplatypus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cleverlittleplatypus

I joined woot so I could buy this. I REGRET NOTHING.

Beautiful things happen when my fandoms collide. Allons-y!

xyphox

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xyphox

I would have gotten it, if it was the phone booth from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure like Sms4001 said.

Falcon4

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Falcon4
ausgifford wrote:I will premise this with the fact that i love this shirt.

but...

The tardis can withstand the hoards of Genghis Khan and more than a couple minutes after falling into a star, but gets its door broken by a car that would be ripped through like tin foil if it landed on a '46 ford? *chris hardwick nerd voice* i find your logic highly improbable.

These were my precise thoughts after finally watching Doctor Who for the first time and finally "getting" (but not... Getting - though I did have a friend blowing up my phone to get me to order it for him!) this shirt. I mean, really? It'd've been more humorously correct if the tardis was unharmed and the DeLorean was all crumpled up. That'd be easier to understand in the joke, IMO ;)
/geekmode

summary:
Between 2007 and 2010: lots of woots.

chickeny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chickeny

I'd hate to be Marty having to face the Doctor after this little incident...

mavriksc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mavriksc

do like community and change it to
It came out of no-when.

ciaralee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ciaralee

Imagine the fun of Marty yelling, "This is heavy, Doc!" and the Doctor coming out of the TARDIS yelling, "Don't call me Doc!" And the Doctor and Doc Brown would have a great discussion about the dangers of two time travel vehicles colliding.

alextrw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alextrw

I ordered this t shirt on the 17th of November, money has been taken out of my account but I have not received it. I emailed customer services twice and have not received a reply and so have resorted to this. I just want my money back so I can use it to buy a different xmas present.

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

alextrw wrote:I ordered this t shirt on the 17th of November, money has been taken out of my account but I have not received it. I emailed customer services twice and have not received a reply and so have resorted to this. I just want my money back so I can use it to buy a different xmas present.

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

speedyvt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages speedyvt

I bought one for my little sister for christmas. I am hoping it'll fit her.

millersan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages millersan

Can I change my order from M to L?

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

millersan wrote:Can I change my order from M to L?

If you have questions or concerns regarding an order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

dianeleonardo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dianeleonardo

Seriously? I ordered this shirt on 12/8 and when I checked the tracking information, it will not be delivered until 12/27 which would be after Christmas?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

dianeleonardo wrote:Seriously? I ordered this shirt on 12/8 and when I checked the tracking information, it will not be delivered until 12/27 which would be after Christmas?

Princess54

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Princess54

I ordered this shirt on 11/29 and have not received it, and the FIMS code has never worked. I'm aware I'm international, but all three of the other sites I ordered from for Xmas, (Amazon, Ebay and Sears) have arrived from from the US, the last one nearly a week ago. I did all my online shopping on the same day.

Annoyed. I can't even track the shirt, let alone get a reply to my two previous emails?

<3

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Princess54 wrote:I ordered this shirt on 11/29 and have not received it, and the FIMS code has never worked. I'm aware I'm international, but all three of the other sites I ordered from for Xmas, (Amazon, Ebay and Sears) have arrived from from the US, the last one nearly a week ago. I did all my online shopping on the same day.

Annoyed. I can't even track the shirt, let alone get a reply to my two previous emails?

Hello. I'm sorry you haven't received a reply to your email. Have you checked your spam folders? Sometimes woot service emails end up in there.

If you read the shirt.woot FAQ, you will note that international orders do not have working tracking numbers. This is a byproduct of the shipping method/process. You will not be able to track your order.

Also, if you peruse/search the forums--or even just follow the link provided in the FAQ--you will see that international orders take between 4-6 weeks to arrive (Canada seems to be about 2-4 weeks?).

Please do keep in mind that Woot is not Amazon nor Ebay nor Sears. It is much, much, MUCH smaller than any of those gigantic retailers. Thus, it operates and ships differently. Comparisons are not very fair. It would be like saying that a small grocer should operate like a Walmart or Auchan. And that's just silly.

Princess54

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Princess54
goldenthorn wrote:Hello. I'm sorry you haven't received a reply to your email. Have you checked your spam folders? Sometimes woot service emails end up in there.

If you read the shirt.woot FAQ, you will note that international orders do not have working tracking numbers. This is a byproduct of the shipping method/process. You will not be able to track your order.

Also, if you peruse/search the forums--or even just follow the link provided in the FAQ--you will see that international orders take between 4-6 weeks to arrive (Canada seems to be about 2-4 weeks?).

Please do keep in mind that Woot is not Amazon nor Ebay nor Sears. It is much, much, MUCH smaller than any of those gigantic retailers. Thus, it operates and ships differently. Comparisons are not very fair. It would be like saying that a small grocer should operate like a Walmart or Auchan. And that's just silly.

Yet I received the first shirt I bought from this site in three weeks? It's fine, I didn't actually see and FAQ's or what-have-you's, I just sent the emails and awaited a reply, (which wasn't in my spam folder either.) So really, my bad for the cranky tone of the first message, should have done some research.

And I don't think it matters that Ebay is a large company, the item was sent to me via the normal post system from a lady in Michigan. One could hardly call her a 'gigantic retailer' for selling her daughters old Barbie paraphernalia :D

<3

eternalgreenknight

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eternalgreenknight

Just received a shipping notice. It came out of nowhere! :-) Can't wait to get! :-)

zensequential

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zensequential

Hope Marty's auto insurance cover collision damage to a type 40 TARDIS

mwikoff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwikoff

Somebody go back in time and have them pick a color other than heather gray.

akweeds

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akweeds

Must be post diagnosis Marty Mcfly

r0ksana

quality posts: 8 Private Messages r0ksana

I wore this shirt to Arisia Con here in Boston, and people ::loved:: it! I normally have a problem with people staring at my chest but it was all in great hearty fun! This, plus my falling through time shirt received much love, and so did Woot!

shubadak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shubadak
yidboy wrote:this is the phone booth bill and ted stole the idea from. really.

I love Bill and Ted's Excellent adventure, but I'm pretty sure the original Dr who came out before the movie Bill and Teds Excellent adventure. and the sequel! It was bogus :/

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike

And now a eulogy for It Came Out Of Nowhere:

You never forget the first shirt that brought you to Woot, and mine was It Came Out Of Nowhere.

The idea of my two favorite forms of time travel was too much to withstand. I had always loved Back to the Future, and my wife and I had just, a few months prior, become huge Doctor Who fans. So we bought two, fulling the pop culture shirt quota in our lives.

But this act of random sci-fi geekery lead me into the greater world of Woot. I now frequent the site every day and stay up to 1 a.m. (Eastern Time) just to see what the new shirt is. It may not be healthy, but it is fun. And I have It Came Out of Nowhere to thank for it. I am buying three more tonight before it's gone for good. The world of Woot may not be the same after tonight. Thanks Aled Lewis. Thanks Woot.

And now my goal is much more clear: The Raven must die!

Yeah, so there's that...

orthancstone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages orthancstone

Godspeed you great t-shirt. See you down the line when they regenerate you for a comeback sale.

renkenr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages renkenr

Fare thee well.

In for 2 more as this one fades away.

csnhsyearbook

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csnhsyearbook

*dramatic pause* AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-e-IIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOOOOOU!!

Life isn't fair. Why is it that my favorite shirt must die while Nevermore lives on? Seriously, a Woot classic, a best seller, and a genuinely clever shirt is reckoned and who takes its place? Some stupid Waldo shirt that will surely be gone within a month. Between this and the change in shirt blanks, Woot I am disappoint.

But count me in for one more. Mine is well worn and will soon need a replacement.

Let us poor some raspberry slushee for our homie who ain't here no mo.

nathanwpyle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle

*THIS SHIRT SHALL LIVE ON FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS*

and hopefully those side sales Woot does now.

Well played, Aled. I salute an incredible design!

scifi451

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scifi451

Add me to the list that is sad to see this shirt finally go. I do have one of these shirts but might buy another one just in case so I have it around.

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402

Had to buy one. Thanks for a great design!

PixelPants

quality posts: 70 Private Messages PixelPants

Each day I refresh the shirt.woot page to see what the next days shirt will be. It Came Out Of Nowhere represents the type of clever, well executed idea I'm always hoping for. Thank you Aled for contributing such an enduring favourite to the woot landscape.

timelessblur

quality posts: 4 Private Messages timelessblur

what the hell this shirt going into bye bye. I expect it would last longer. Well did jump on it before it is lost forever.