ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

amnicannon wrote:So, I ordered this shirt on 11/24 with one-day shipping (paid extra) and now it says the expected to arrive on 12/21. That..is..decoration. Just saying.

Yikes. Sorry about that. Be sure to email support@woot.com and let them know. Pls include your woot username and order number for faster service.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

suricruise

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suricruise
slicerd wrote:Why heather gray??!! Why!!! Awesome shirt worst non color ever.

Agreed!! Shirt.woot if you do a WHO themed weekly deal thingie you MUST do a remix of this on navy or black or something. I'd buy two then!

av8rnut

quality posts: 2 Private Messages av8rnut

This shirt can be seen on an audience member in Episode 5 of Season 20 of Top Gear. During the news segment, an Asian woman is to the left of Jeremy Clarkson (his right).

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

av8rnut wrote:This shirt can be seen on an audience member in Episode 5 of Season 20 of Top Gear. During the news segment, an Asian woman is to the left of Jeremy Clarkson (his right).

ha! nice.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

wholiganberry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wholiganberry

I'm not understanding the sizing... (@_@)

As a 34DDD, I'm just a little(read: a lot) concerned...

Would an XL fit? The Woman's Chest says max is 28"

manhandsha

quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

wholiganberry wrote:I'm not understanding the sizing... (@_@)

As a 34DDD, I'm just a little(read: a lot) concerned...

Would an XL fit? The Woman's Chest says max is 28"

That just means while laying flat, the shirt is 28" across the chest. But, I'm also not as well endowed in that area; the women's medium is a good fit for me. You might try the men's sizes if you're unsure. Hopefully someone from the community can jump in and speak to the WXL size.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

seattleshopper98004

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seattleshopper98004

Marty did you sleep in your clothes again?!