mindyk1212

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mindyk1212

I like the design but I just bought 3 random shirts yesterday so I will have to pass.

Check out World of Dice- All things dice featuring a unique collection of dice jewelry.
And Gifts and Blessings- Buy gifts for one and provide blessings for many.

Wooterologist

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Wooterologist

This is clearly a politically motivated shirt. The blue piece is Democrat, the red piece is Republican. Blue is sorry that it took so long to oust from power the most destructive, divisive and dangerous regime in American history. Red is just plain sorry. The flowers are an offering in recognition that the game cannot go on without collaboration - because, let's face it, the difference between a red and a blue is pretty negligible. In short, we're all getting played.

Hm, either that, or it's a play on the word "sorry" from the board game. Could go either way here.

lovehatesex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lovehatesex

Yes! I loved this game... and still do! In for one!!! =D

Lets just say I've bought a good deal of crap on here, that I probably could've gone without haha!

mzajohnson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mzajohnson

any chance woot can start selling shirts in tall sizes? i suppose that would require american apparel to start doing the same, which probably won't be happening any time in the near future. oh well.

Amauriel

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Amauriel

I loved this game as a kid and I'm a board game nerd now, so to any other nerds at Origins this year, I'ma gonna be sporting this!

Oh, and my husband (that's right, he got me) knew I didn't like yellow gold, so he gave me a Dreamcast with a (cheap) white gold necklace inside the CD tray for our very first Valentine's. Two weeks later, when my birthday rolled around, he told me that since he'd gotten me white for Valentine's, he had to give me gold gold for my birthday. When I started to object, he handed me a gold Zelda cartridge.

Flowers and Jewelery are the easy way out. Think about the girl and you'll find it is not only easier, but cheaper and more effective as well.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

auggie24 wrote:Me? I'll never let my manly son play with Barbie dolls! Never!

(J/K - although I have no idea what he finds fascinating about them. I always have been partial to building large structures of blocks then pretending to be Godzilla, personally.)

It starts with wanting to play family like his. Then one day you walk in and the Barbies are naked, tied to a piece of furniture upside down with their heads popped off. That's when you know you're little boy is growing up.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

supersonic213

quality posts: 0 Private Messages supersonic213
Amauriel wrote:
Oh, and my husband (that's right, he got me) knew I didn't like yellow gold, so he gave me a Dreamcast with a (cheap) white gold necklace inside the CD tray for our very first Valentine's. Two weeks later, when my birthday rolled around, he told me that since he'd gotten me white for Valentine's, he had to give me gold gold for my birthday. When I started to object, he handed me a gold Zelda cartridge.

WIN!

Very nice guy there. My wife's not really a gamer, so I can't be as delightfully specific as your husband was. Let it be known that when we (guys) go out of the way to get more than flowers and candy and what-have-you traditional gifts, we appreciate the special affection in return!

The guys at the new SONIC drive-in told me to have a supersonic day. And I did!

cedricsmods

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cedricsmods

I hope that other people caught the Zelda reference in what this shirt tells the world.

oosterhoff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oosterhoff
KaylaJ wrote:so does that mean woot is also promoting male pawns hitting female pawns? gosh! for their sake i hope the red one doesn't fall for it!

and apparently jaden is jaded on diamonds & jewelry ;)

If he were handing her a drink the I would say yes.

Chris Oosterhoff

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
Ryfiel wrote:The breadsticks need marinara!
it's blatantly referring to this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorry!_(game)
not that!

I thought the name gave it away...

Yes, but both games are based on Pachisi - hence my *cough*. Subtle, I know.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

applesbananas

quality posts: 10 Private Messages applesbananas

some of y'all are caraazy. this shirt is too cute to the max.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Xenora wrote:*Gives JK a "Yay, Broccoli" shirt*

And I'll be happy to chip in "I Am The Internet" as well when I'm really sorry.

I'll take 'Biting Sarcasm' for $200, Alex.

Wooterologist

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Wooterologist
JadenKale wrote:I'll take 'Biting Sarcasm' for $200, Alex.

Daily Double = Two for Tuesday?

ChrisPUT

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ChrisPUT
matty1124 wrote:ahhh i love heather grey... but i cant get another shirt for a while...

Yeah Heather's nice.
What's Heather up to these days?
Haven't seen her in a while.
Do you think she'd mind if I showed up without a shirt? Maybe I should bring flowers.
If only there was a way to know what kind of flowers to give her...

Could I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water-buffalo.

ChrisPUT

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ChrisPUT
tgentry wrote:
Aw c'mon woot... you forgot the Vanilla Ice beatboxing classic "What It's Like Having a Roni"..

That whole disclaimer made me think that Roni is just a little tender about the whole thing.

Could I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water-buffalo.

jenglefins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenglefins

Looks an awful lot like this illustration by Cate Anevski:

formofjane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages formofjane
mllemeranii wrote:Er, except some girls don't like flowers.

*points at self*

Well, hopefully, the person you would date would know that you would not be a flower person and therefore render the 'apology flower' objection moot.

'Apology Flowers' are obviously specifically for women who like flowers....

Personally, I'll take a single rose over a dozen any day. :D

Cornelius

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Cornelius

Would've been SO much better if blue was at the start of a "slide" arrow. :-)

Xenora

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Xenora
JadenKale wrote:I'll take 'Biting Sarcasm' for $200, Alex.

Just showing ya' again to be careful what you wish for... ;)

My woot! purchases: The Original Blue Hedgehog; To The Top in the Style of Da Vinci; Deforestation; The Owliminator; Yeti & Robot; Electronica (The holy grail of all shirts... THE SYNTH SHIRT! Wahoo! ^.^)
...and 1 Random. (I hope Woot! doesn't pull another Random Roulette on me for a long time; I need to hang on to my money!)

If there are any repeat posts, blame my stupid computer!

JadenKale

Xenora wrote:Just showing ya' again to be careful what you wish for... ;)

I would have looked at a 'Yay! Broccoli' and thought "hmmm there's $10 in my pocket when I sell it"... and the other, "hmmm a cheap ass sham-wow... now I can clean the blood from the window when I bitchslap him/her."

JadenKale

Wooterologist wrote:Daily Double = Two for Tuesday?

Indeed.

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

I don't get it. I mean, I get that they're game pieces (at least, I hope I get that) but I don't get the rest!

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

Decker2pure

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Decker2pure

this is just woot phoneing it in.

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24
DA59 wrote:It starts with wanting to play family like his. Then one day you walk in and the Barbies are naked, tied to a piece of furniture upside down with their heads popped off. That's when you know you're little boy is growing up.

Best reply, ever. Thank you for that bit of wisdom. I will remember this and keep it as a bookmark to see when he'll turn the corner.

musicalmand

quality posts: 0 Private Messages musicalmand

Least favorite board game, most favorite shirt.

JadenKale

xxchange wrote:I don't get it. I mean, I get that they're game pieces (at least, I hope I get that) but I don't get the rest!

Those are the same game pieces from the game 'Sorry':

I think they removed the green slide (the version someone else linked) because that would definitively make it 'Sorry' and could be too close to a copyright infringement.

mwittkopp89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwittkopp89
Wooterologist wrote:This is clearly a politically motivated shirt. The blue piece is Democrat, the red piece is Republican. Blue is sorry that it took so long to oust from power the most destructive, divisive and dangerous regime in American history. Red is just plain sorry. The flowers are an offering in recognition that the game cannot go on without collaboration - because, let's face it, the difference between a red and a blue is pretty negligible. In short, we're all getting played.

Hm, either that, or it's a play on the word "sorry" from the board game. Could go either way here.

I would say it would be the other way around with Red being democratic and Blue being Republican just like it is during elections. The republicans are apologizing to the democrats for their time in office. Its pretty simple...

zeephish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zeephish
eHalcyon wrote:Actually, I believe the correct flower for an apology is rue, which stands for regret in floriography. Then again, I don't really know much about the language of flowers; internet sources vary wildly. I'm going with Wikipedia right now.

Does anybody know a definitive source? I always wanted to learn floriography to aid in creative writing...

yes but there are wayyy too many allergies in rues (but if you wanted to kill red as revenge!!! Muahahahaha)

Slydon

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

cedricsmods wrote:I hope that other people caught the Zelda reference in what this shirt tells the world.

not totally correct

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.

DCno10

quality posts: 376 Private Messages DCno10
mwittkopp89 wrote:I would say it would be the other way around with Red being democratic and Blue being Republican just like it is during elections. The republicans are apologizing to the democrats for their time in office. Its pretty simple...

except for the fact that blue=democrat and red=republican during elections. thanks for playing though.

mrskandis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrskandis

The shirts have been a little boring lately, I was surprised to see this and I owe so want one however, the day has past so please hurry up and get the one ready to sell for a higher price because I want this one, I mean real bad okay!

Jetparrot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jetparrot

Funny shirt, I liked it so much I bought it. That was Tuesday May 26, now I am still waiting for it. Tracking information says it should be here Monday, 13 days later. Upsetting its taking so long, shirt.woot is normally much better about quick shipping. Kinda disappointing...

faultylogic83

quality posts: 2 Private Messages faultylogic83

I'm sorry I didn't by you sooner, but at least i got you now before it's too late.

*flowers*

itsallmusictomee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itsallmusictomee

i want this shirt more than any other shirt in the world!!!!!!!!!!!