water

beside the white
chickens.

-William Carlos Williams

Love Love Love Love Love.
This has made my night - thank you.

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx

I'm calling it a night, but let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Hell is Other People:

Right click -> veiw image to see full:

placement sample:

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Drakxxx wrote:I'm calling it a night, but let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Hell is Other People:

placement sample:

Nice job with this, Drakxxx! I think you really did well with the quote.

yumac29

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yumac29
Icemank91 wrote:Meh... what I've got so far.. I absolutely hate it. :p I'm not skilled enough at drawing to pull of the result I wanted. I think I'm gonna go for a simpler idea/quote and run with that instead. =)

ou have it now as it was the worst of times it was the best of times. I think you should switch the pictures so its the best of times first

Nothing like a good shirt.woot argument. Gets me through a whole class.

yumac29

theinfinityloop wrote:Big Brother Is Watching You

Why can he perfectly camo. himself with the sky and the clouds but not the tree?

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
achariam wrote:seems like a win to me =).

Thanks! Unfortunately I've had NO time to work on it since I posted it... so I either stay up all night now... or enter late... d'oh.

Vote!

yumac29

eHalcyon wrote:Gah, I don't have time to do all the elements I had planned in my design. I was going to have the sun, moon, stars and rain, and also elements of summer, autumn, winter and spring. Ah well. Two colours... the points are different.

wish by spirit and if by yes.

Any thoughts?

You're back submitting! Schools over?

hananoheiwa

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hananoheiwa

Oh to be a designer right now.

"Much madness is divinest sense"

or

"I died for beauty"

or my fav from her:

"Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me"

Her poems use a lot of imagery. I'm surprised she hasn't come up.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Ok, tried to work on it some tonight... now need to try and sleep, at least a little...
progress...but still more to go..
"this too shall pass"

Vote!

krisrobinson

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krisrobinson

Collab with some kdeuce artwork...

One of my all time top dudes:

"All war is deception."
-Sun Tzu

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates
xtinaftw wrote:I'm sure I won't be the only one with this idea, but at least I can be the first right? It's still rough and the shirt color isn't set, just tossed it on there for now. Also, it's hard to see in the smaller images below, but the straw has an "Oh no!" look on his face and he feels bad. Suggestions and recommendations appreciated. Thanks!

maybe you should use a soda straw, it would be more obvious, and unexpected!!!

yodal

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yodal

My entry.. early bird gets the worm. Like the only quote i could think of coz i use it abit.. :/

xtinaftw

quality posts: 21 Private Messages xtinaftw
benjaminleebates wrote:maybe you should use a soda straw, it would be more obvious, and unexpected!!!

An excellent suggestion! I will play with it when I get home from work. Thanks!

imsochady

quality posts: 24 Private Messages imsochady

Hey there fellars! Here's mine. I would love to know what you guys think. I've been snacking on home-baked banana bread and milk all night, and I think I can hear the birds chirping. Thanks in advance. Inspired by:

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend." ~Albert Camus

Hmmm.... the colors are a little brighter.

JadenKale

imsochady wrote:Hey there fellars! Here's mine. I would love to know what you guys think. I've been snacking on home-baked banana bread and milk all night, and I think I can hear the birds chirping. Thanks in advance. Inspired by:

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend." ~Albert Camus

It almost looks like your piece is too big for the shirt. Did you make sure your dimensions for your piece were 16x20?
Also, I'm worried that your halftones will be too small. Are you certain they are at least 3pt?

xtinaftw

imsochady wrote:Hey there fellars! Here's mine. I would love to know what you guys think. I've been snacking on home-baked banana bread and milk all night, and I think I can hear the birds chirping. Thanks in advance. Inspired by:

Uh, I can't even comment on anything else in besides the fact that it looks like the moster guy has GINORMOUS SAGGY BOOBIES hanging off of his back. Even if you tell me what they are supposed to be, now all that I can see would be boobies. Maybe a lil less round and saggy? :D

JadenKale

yumac29 wrote:Why can he perfectly camo. himself with the sky and the clouds but not the tree?

Don't you somewhat know when and where Big Brother is watching? ;)

Besides, she'd lose definition in the legs if it blended in. The sky is more than adequate.

xtinaftw

xtinaftw wrote:Uh, I can't even comment on anything else in besides the fact that it looks like the moster guy has GINORMOUS SAGGY BOOBIES hanging off of his back. Even if you tell me what they are supposed to be, now all that I can see would be boobies. Maybe a lil less round and saggy? :D

Wait... wings? Like insect wings? Maybe just move the red dots somewhere else so they don't create the nipple illusion? Or maybe I'm the only one who got that initial reaction.

JadenKale

Shoot for the Mooooon

click on the title or picture to see the large version.

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
eHalcyon wrote:Well, it only stopped snowing here about a month ago. Canada is fun. But to be clear, snow in April actually is unusual for us.

Global warming.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

studio1172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172

Which color you like best? Red or Royal Blue? Suggestions?

I got a vote for blue.

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop
JadenKale wrote:
Shoot for the Mooooon

click on the title or picture to see the large version.

That's very clever, Jaden!

theinfinityloop

yumac29 wrote:Why can he perfectly camo. himself with the sky and the clouds but not the tree?

I tried to make his legs brown, but then the horizontal line of the brown across the middle of the composition was distracting.

theinfinityloop

Drakxxx wrote:I'm calling it a night, but let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Hell is Other People:

placement sample:

Really good interpretation of the quote. At some point I think we have all related to that poor guy, lol.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
xtinaftw wrote:Wait... wings? Like insect wings? Maybe just move the red dots somewhere else so they don't create the nipple illusion? Or maybe I'm the only one who got that initial reaction.

No, I had the exact same initial reaction. I thought it was just me until I saw your post.

KAC1113

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KAC1113
yodal wrote:

My entry.. early bird gets the worm. Like the only quote i could think of coz i use it abit.. :/

hoho, those birds are so cute! Nice design

KAC1113

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KAC1113
achariam wrote:tell me if my color sense is completely wrong?

Definitely blue! Like the colors a lot

achariam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages achariam
KAC1113 wrote:Definitely blue! Like the colors a lot

Thank you, I think you might be right =).

View my work.Read my notes. You should follow me on twitter here.

seekayeff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seekayeff
eHalcyon wrote:Gah, I don't have time to do all the elements I had planned in my design. I was going to have the sun, moon, stars and rain, and also elements of summer, autumn, winter and spring. Ah well. Two colours... the points are different.

wish by spirit and if by yes.

Any thoughts?

not on red, too xmassy

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Awesome!!! You're on a roll!

sailormoontsu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sailormoontsu
IndependentVik wrote:
xtinaftw wrote:Wait... wings? Like insect wings? Maybe just move the red dots somewhere else so they don't create the nipple illusion? Or maybe I'm the only one who got that initial reaction.

No, I had the exact same initial reaction. I thought it was just me until I saw your post.

I saw it, too. First thing I saw when I looked at it.

Blog Vote! Visit my Spreadshirt Shop.

dankstick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dankstick

No Confucius yet?

tnkitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tnkitty
omnitarian wrote:I'm leaning towards the brown version of this one- the "glow" adds nice visual appeal. Any dissenters/other thoughts?

I'm lovin' the brown!

tnkitty

Wow, this is great! And still comes across very cool even without knowing it's a quote.

Popo108

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Popo108
yodal wrote:

Cute! Should see how it looks on another color

tnkitty

yodal wrote:

Adorable. I'm loving the chibi look of the birds. :-)

tnkitty

Hell is Other People:

placement sample:

Amazing!

Icemank91

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Icemank91

"A friend is a present you give yourself."
~ Robert Louis Stevenson

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

@hewtab: I like the orange best. For the chickens/wheelbarrow (which I adore), maybe on navy? Asphalt is...overused.
@brianny: it's nice, but the yam looks very unhappy...maybe a little constipated!
@AyCee: My first thought was 'smiling like the cat that ate the canary'. Get rid of the rock, and it would be perfect.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

rdonley11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rdonley11

VERY rough sketch of an idea. "A penny saved is a penny earned."

That's the heimlich he's doing, he's not assaulting the penny.