zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

blahmcblah

quality posts: 5 Private Messages blahmcblah

The best toast shirt since Mr. Toast!

Congrats Gimetzco!!

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

I always love seeing gizmetco! designs. They're always odd and unique.

And now I want to wear my Yeticorn.

wootasourous

quality posts: 119 Private Messages wootasourous

I thought the toaster had an afro for a second. Wow.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

Mr. Toast would not be pleased.

Edit: Aw, Blah beat me to it.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

This shirt deserves a post of the Toast Song

LOL Grats Gimetzco!!

strawhat311

quality posts: 6 Private Messages strawhat311

Is the toaster blushing so red that he's making the toasts like that?

BoredStiff

quality posts: 13 Private Messages BoredStiff

Somewhere, Ron Popeil just got his next idea...

eHalcyon

JadenKale wrote:This shirt deserves a post of the Toast Song

I haven't heard that since Jr. High! *hug*

Cycospaz2

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Cycospaz2

Anthropomorphic toast: Breakfast of champions

suse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suse

The write-up is quite hilarious.

compassstl

quality posts: 30 Private Messages compassstl

*sniffles* I'm never eating toast again...

...actually I think I'll have toast for breakfast tomorrow. Yum!

drock777

quality posts: 5 Private Messages drock777

sweet....very tempting

matma79

quality posts: 2 Private Messages matma79

Cool design.

It's too bad that Heather Grey is the black licorice of t-shirt colors.

nyimages

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nyimages

I think it would be better if the toaster was just a toaster and only the toast was anthropomorphic.

JadenKale

eHalcyon wrote:I haven't heard that since Jr. High! *hug*

ROFL

And lookie here... I went and got my name changed again lol.

AdderXYU

JadenKale wrote:This shirt deserves a post of the Toast Song

LOL Grats Gimetzco!!

No, jaden. Nothing deserves that.

fishbiscuit13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fishbiscuit13

D: What did the toast ever do to you?!

JadenKale

nyimages wrote:I think it would be better if the toaster was just a toaster and only the toast was anthropomorphic.

nah, I like the toaster this way. How can you say 'no' to that handlebar mustache?

ScarFan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ScarFan

The fact that the toaster has a mustache just makes this shirt for me.

pianolin717

quality posts: 16 Private Messages pianolin717

I think this is what "French" toast looks like :P

nantes89

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nantes89

The bread slices look like they were colored with a crayon.

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

Why is that toaster French? I thought the general impression was that the French are cowards, not murderers.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

Pete1219

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Pete1219
nantes89 wrote:The bread slices look like they were colored with a crayon.

I think the 2nd grader does deserve credit for that great drawing. I could never draw moustaches when I was that little and they have already mastered the handle bar. I don't know how they do it. Kids grow up so fast these days.

depward

quality posts: 6 Private Messages depward

The sparkles on the side gives it a nice old bowling alley feel... I like it!

eHalcyon

JadenKale wrote:nah, I like the toaster this way. How can you say 'no' to that handlebar mustache?

Mr. Toast has a great moustache too. They should do a buddy film together. Or a silent film involving trains and damsels in distress... though with those moustaches, they'd both have to be the villain, right?

rekabffej

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rekabffej

"Howdy doodly-do! Talkie's the name, toasting's the game. Would anyone like any toast? I toast, therefore I am. It is my raison d'etre..." -Talkie Toaster

xxchange

eHalcyon wrote:I haven't heard that since Jr. High! *hug*

How long has that thing been around?

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

xxchange

Whoa whoa whoa... how is that toaster toasting without being plugged in? Everyone knows a toaster cannot toast if it is not a toaster prepared to toast with a plug in the toaster!

ztfreep

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ztfreep

Visualize this (after all, that's what we do here, right?):

You are wearing this T-shirt design. A person who doesn't know you, doesn't know about shirt.woot!, and definitely doesn't know the category in which this design is supposed to fit sees you.

My question are: What are they going to think about it? How are they going to interpret it? How many are even going to have a CLUE that even is in the right 'topic neighborhood', much less 'common phrase'?

Oh yeah - congrats to the designer for getting printed and the monetary reward and all that stuff.

Cycospaz2

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Cycospaz2
xxchange wrote:Whoa whoa whoa... how is that toaster toasting without being plugged in? Everyone knows a toaster cannot toast if it is not a toaster prepared to toast with a plug in the toaster!

SOMEONE has had to have invented a cordless toaster by now

BoredStiff

JadenKale wrote:nah, I like the toaster this way. How can you say 'no' to that handlebar mustache?

Non?

xxchange

Cycospaz2 wrote:SOMEONE has had to have invented a cordless toaster by now

Nuh-uh. Total myth. Right up there with unicorns.

Except unicorns are easier to make. All you need is a white horse, a cone, white spray paint, and duct tape.

AdderXYU

eHalcyon wrote:Mr. Toast has a great moustache too. They should do a buddy film together. Or a silent film involving trains and damsels in distress... though with those moustaches, they'd both have to be the villain, right?

Mr. Toast has a sheriff's mustache. He's gotta be the hero

xxchange

ztfreep wrote:Visualize this (after all, that's what we do here, right?):

You are wearing this T-shirt design. A person who doesn't know you, doesn't know about shirt.woot!, and definitely doesn't know the category in which this design is supposed to fit sees you.

My question are: What are they going to think about it? How are they going to interpret it? How many are even going to have a CLUE that even is in the right 'topic neighborhood', much less 'common phrase'?

Oh yeah - congrats to the designer for getting printed and the monetary reward and all that stuff.

Are you actually saying that you only wear the shirts you buy on Woot! out with other people who know about Woot!, that at no time it is possible for someone who knows neither you nor Woot! to see the shirt you're wearing?

Oh, you must not get out much. Poor baby.

godslinger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages godslinger
strawhat311 wrote:Is the toaster blushing so red that he's making the toasts like that?

This is what happens to toast when you buy a $6 toaster at the super-mart and even the lightest setting will over-heat the bread. Toast never pops up cold...

JadenKale

eHalcyon wrote:Mr. Toast has a great moustache too. They should do a buddy film together. Or a silent film involving trains and damsels in distress... though with those moustaches, they'd both have to be the villain, right?

AdderXYU wrote:Mr. Toast has a sheriff's mustache. He's gotta be the hero

Have to agree with Adder on this one. Funny though... that's the shirt I put on this evening. I must have seen something coming.

BoredStiff

ztfreep wrote:Visualize this (after all, that's what we do here, right?):

My Answers: Cool 'stache on that toaster! You are a wicked awesome person. You must live uptown. MMM, MMM Toasty!

Ike11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ike11

Man, if it wasn't Heather Gray I'd be down for one, but awesome design.

JadenKale

xxchange wrote:How long has that thing been around?

for a long time. At least ::coughs:: 14 years or more.