Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

akugyaku

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akugyaku

Hilarious.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

The shirt condition doesn't feel particularly inspired tonight... hmm.

Wear this shirt: while busking. "Busking" is an awesome word.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

lovethatfusion

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lovethatfusion

The East coast seems to be buying the most within the first five minutes...Could that be a sign of where the most filthy hippies actually live? Hmm... j/k

sawbones84

quality posts: 7 Private Messages sawbones84

I'm loving the mean-spiritedness of this one. Poor buskers. Everyone who voted for this must not live in the city

GluonConcerto

quality posts: 9 Private Messages GluonConcerto
eHalcyon wrote:The shirt condition doesn't feel particularly inspired tonight... hmm.

Condition: unwashed

mfitzmorris

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mfitzmorris

One of the best designs in a while- in for 1.

jyoshi31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jyoshi31

It's funny 'cause it's true.

jimmyJAKE

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimmyJAKE

I don't think grandma would like it.

eHalcyon

GluonConcerto wrote:Condition: unwashed

Is that a suggestion of yours, or what you see? It just says "condition: new" for me.

GluonConcerto

quality posts: 9 Private Messages GluonConcerto
eHalcyon wrote:Is that a suggestion of yours, or what you see? It just says "condition: new" for me.

Hehe no just my suggestion!

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing

Aw, SWEET! Thanks so much for the votes, voters. Since hippies and non-hippies both seemed to dig it, maybe this will be the thing to finally bring peace and love to both sides. Or maybe it's just a shirt. Whatever.

Woot guys - "Stop, children, what's that smell..." That is complete awesomeness. I'm still laughing from that bit.

Computiker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Computiker

don't get what's appealing bout this...
in large letters "filthy hippies" isn't what I want on a shirt

estrus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages estrus

oh man, this is just PERFECT to wear here in Portland! Some days you can't walk 10feet without some smelly dreadlocked "free spirit" hitting you up for money.

MogoMongoose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MogoMongoose

i would love it more if it wasn't so squared off in the black. Like if it was just an olive shirt or whatever matched the color best would win me over instantly

mixer23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mixer23

Grats JW, been a while... Happy to be the first sucker, woo!

sKarlos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sKarlos

I love it. This is my third woot

mixer23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mixer23
estrus wrote:oh man, this is just PERFECT to wear here in Portland! Some days you can't walk 10feet without some smelly dreadlocked "free spirit" hitting you up for money.

It's sorta that way in ATL, but less hippie like, and moreso just homeless...

cobolisdead

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobolisdead

Woot so needs to do a side deal with Right Guard today.

You can ride with me, or you can find your own path. Don't stab me in the back after I've cleared the way.

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

I was a hippie once. I didn't much like it.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

ndickey

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ndickey
GluonConcerto wrote:Condition: unwashed

Too bad they covered that already with "Wear this shirt: for twenty-six days straight without washing it."

SecretAgentWoman

quality posts: 10 Private Messages SecretAgentWoman

I'm a hippie that washes. But I don't see what having large hips has to do with busking?

::w:o:o:t::

xxchange

Oi! Mosh good! I say what this shirt tells the world all the time!

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

eHalcyon

SecretAgentWoman wrote:I'm a hippie that washes. But I don't see what having large hips has to do with busking?

Where was hip size brought up?

xxchange

I think it would have been better on a gray shirt. The poster thing isn't really working for me. Though it makes more sense that a hippie would only be able to afford a piece of paper to tape onto a shirt.

tdawg1914

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tdawg1914

Hahaha, this is great. Haven't bought a woot shirt in a while, looks like this'll break me!

Definitely gonna wear this busking.

nanojohn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nanojohn

A dollar a day keeps the hippies away.

eaglebeaky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eaglebeaky

Awesome! I was hoping that this design would be one of the winners. It'll be the first Woot shirt I've bought in quite a while; I'm sure it'll fit right in with "Angry Day" [still my all-time fave], "Can You Spell Braaains!" [which I wear constantly], and all of the others. Mostly I bought this one to cheeze off my girlfriend [who considers herself to be a Hippie]... ha ha ha.

Anyway, congrats to the artist on the well-deserved win!

ndickey

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ndickey

I don't see how all the hippies in the Northwest are able to purchase the shirts. Unless all those buyers up there are going to try to prove a point.

Would a bum hippie be bummed to see this shirt on the street?

faughtey

quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

Hippies who call people DUDE? What are they, Rhinestone Hippies?

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

flibbityjibbet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages flibbityjibbet

It's like Woodstock '99! ....without the fires... and Limp Bizkit... and Creed...

xxchange

"Stop, children, what’s that smell? Everybody here just reeks like hell"

Let's make this the longest awful poem in the world!

Um, my part:

"The rats in the sewer have run away
Because they can't stand the scent of apcray"

Now fill in your parts, and just keep going!

(Seriously. I'm gonna feel real stupid if nobody else participates.)

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
xxchange wrote:I think it would have been better on a gray shirt. The poster thing isn't really working for me. Though it makes more sense that a hippie would only be able to afford a piece of paper to tape onto a shirt.

That was the point. Why would you make a separate shirt design when you can just make one and use it for a poster and a shirt?

xxchange

flibbityjibbet wrote:It's like Woodstock '99! ....without the fires... and Limp Bizkit... and Creed...

Wootstock '09! Sweet!

xxchange

jewelwing wrote:That was the point. Why would you make a separate shirt design when you can just make one and use it for a poster and a shirt?

Yeah, but it doesn't look as good. And when in doubt, save face.

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon

Bought it. Love it. Its my birthday This is my gift to myself

I once ate a cricket.

estrus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages estrus
xxchange wrote:"Stop, children, what’s that smell? Everybody here just reeks like hell"

Let's make this the longest awful poem in the world!

Um, my part:

"The rats in the sewer have run away
Because they can't stand the scent of apcray"

Now fill in your parts, and just keep going!

(Seriously. I'm gonna feel real stupid if nobody else participates.)

trying to find something that rhymes with "patchoulli"...

gandara

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gandara

I was a hippy long ago, We are in for 2!

DigiPro 8" x 6" USB Graphics Tablet with Cordless Pen
Pinnacle PCTV HD Mini Stick for Mac and PC
Transcend 1GB USB Flash Drive
XtremeMac 2 Meter HDMI Cable
PearlEssence Aeromist Personal Humidifier
The Filthy Hippies T-shirt
Woot-Off Lights X2
Portable Sonar Fish Finder
Flush Light
Uniden Bluetooth Headset
LeakFrog Water Leak Alarm 2-Pack
Crap Bags X5
Joined Woot on Oct 2008

elsnerma

quality posts: 3 Private Messages elsnerma

I tried to be first sucker, but was beaten! Anyway, this shirt is great. Can't wait to wear it.

marshalium

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marshalium

I didn't like the two shirts I got from the last random shirt day. But this design more than makes up for them. I'm happy with shirt.woot once again!