0%
1%
1%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

EdwardBlake

quality posts: 15 Private Messages EdwardBlake

Now, THAT is a worthy mind apple strudel.

pianolin717

quality posts: 16 Private Messages pianolin717

Gah! The handle makes my brain hurt!

williehsu

quality posts: 5 Private Messages williehsu

what's the illusion? i can't see it...

adambz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adambz
imsochady wrote:Neat. But pass.

I agree. It's cool - but not worth $10 to me. I would wear it if I received it as a gift, or if I got it in a random.

shirt.woot!:
Donut Panic, Shiny, Noted, X-Ray Fiesta, Jungle Within(random), Woodland Rock

woot!:
Woot-Off Lights

BoredStiff

quality posts: 13 Private Messages BoredStiff

Like a popscicle eaten too quickly, this shirt makes my brain hurt.

bpr2

quality posts: 175 Private Messages bpr2

once again woot, just a wee bit late to the party.

that was fun while it lasted!

conhopper

quality posts: 19 Private Messages conhopper

This is the kind of shirt that'll make your friends wonder if they're falling victim to heat stroke.

Perfect for the ice cream truck driver, if you ask me. What better way to lure customers than by convincing them they're overheating?

derp

LTaco

quality posts: 3 Private Messages LTaco
williehsu wrote:what's the illusion? i can't see it...

Look at the popsicle stick/handle thing

ViperEagle

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ViperEagle

popstical illusion lmao! oh that was funny :D

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

This shirt reminds me of all those fantastic summer days when I was a kid, and look its even dripping like in my memory! Or is that a vampire in disguise? Oh noes thats the illusion! You're buying a vampire!

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

arioth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arioth

This would have been nice and patriotic 4 days ago.

adamsw216

quality posts: 3 Private Messages adamsw216

So, does that mean there's a hidden third popsicle in this as well?

zikzak

quality posts: 21 Private Messages zikzak

Nice one. Congratulations.

jsh139

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jsh139

Love this shirt, but I'll pass.

I see the artist is from Bellevue, WA. I absolutely love that town. I go out there for work about 5 times a year.

Insert signature here.

jakewalczak

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jakewalczak

I'll go ahead and say that there are 3 sticks on the off chance that it will give me an extra popsicle.

LTaco

quality posts: 3 Private Messages LTaco
jakewalczak wrote:I'll go ahead and say that there are 3 sticks on the off chance that it will give me an extra popsicle.

OR extra safety when handling a popsicle!!!!!

TheMadMule

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TheMadMule

The fact that I didn't even see the illusion at first, only confirms that I think with a dirty mind.

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88
jakewalczak wrote:I'll go ahead and say that there are 3 sticks on the off chance that it will give me an extra popsicle.

Yeah there is definitely another popsicle on the other side, hidden, its a 3 for 2, excellent.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

hawk0168

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hawk0168

I usually don't like too many of the shirts on here, but this one... this one I like.

flibbityjibbet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages flibbityjibbet

Brain?

X

Popsicle?

X

Okay, Woot Family! You get one more shot! If you get a third incorrect guess, the Derby family gets a chance to steal!

elsnerma

quality posts: 3 Private Messages elsnerma
arioth wrote:This would have been nice and patriotic 4 days ago.

Didn't they teach you anything in High School? July 8th is when our founding fathers all chillaxed and ate popsicles.

APerfectC

quality posts: 2 Private Messages APerfectC

You know, something with colors like this really would have sold well BEFORE Independence Day, not the movie mind you, I don't see any ugly @$$ aliens on this shirt, maybe they are hiding inside, or on the back....

Seriously woot? Why not pimp this shirt before a day where everyone wants to have patriotic colors on their shirt?

Maybe it is because it resembles a backwards French flag, and really, who likes the French?
KIDDING!!!
or am I??
:P

No me tengas miedo, no te voy a comer

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

At least it's patriotic.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

kylemittskus

quality posts: 224 Private Messages kylemittskus
xxchange wrote:At least it's patriotic.

Yay France!!!! Right? ...Right?

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

theraccoon

quality posts: 5 Private Messages theraccoon

Well this has been a morning of discovery for me. I thought 'popsicles' were what are apparently merely called 'pops', and had no idea that it was actually equivalent to what I would call an ice lolly. Madness.

xtinaftw

quality posts: 21 Private Messages xtinaftw

This Popsicle is the perfect solution for when you are sharing with one other person, but one of you has multiple personalities. The multiple personality can have the Popsicle in the middle. It's just as real as he/she is!

prateeko

quality posts: 70 Private Messages prateeko

Am I the only one who sees the popsicle sticks are in the shape of 'the shocker'

Sorry to bring something up like that, but my friend had a t-shirt on with a simple drawing of it and that just jumped out to me. I'm sure the artist never intended for any such thing to be on there...

xxchange

The Popsicle was George Washington's favorite food. But not yellow. He hated yellow. Reminded him of kindergarten when all the kiddies made fun of his teeth.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

xxchange

kylemittskus wrote:Yay France!!!! Right? ...Right?

Red, white, blue? No?

theraccoon

xxchange wrote:Red, white, blue? No?

itym 'non'.

xxchange

Does this shirt come with a tape player so you can hear the angels singing with that shiny white light?

loyaleagle

quality posts: 2 Private Messages loyaleagle

I'd get this if I didn't look so awkward in big blue shirts :P

But it is a nifty graphic

My blog: Science Is Magic
On Twitter: Loyaleagle

Woots Purchased: Rainy Souls, Altec Lansing Expressionist Plus 2.1 Speaker System, 1985 BC, Random Shirt (The Quick Brown Fox), Chance of Scattered Showers, Random Shirt (I Wish...), It Came Out of Nowhere

prateeko

quality posts: 70 Private Messages prateeko

I love how the popsicle sticks look like electrical prongs, which is fitting since the popsicles are like (patriotic with these colors) fuel. MMMMMM, consumed in America!

xxchange

theraccoon wrote:itym 'non'.

Rouge, blanc, bleu, non?

theraccoon

xxchange wrote:Rouge, blanc, bleu, non?

il ya singes dans mon jardin

APerfectC

quality posts: 2 Private Messages APerfectC
theraccoon wrote:itym 'non'.

Cette chemise a pu vous rendre collant

No me tengas miedo, no te voy a comer

xxchange

What if you wear this shirt and somebody tries to take your Popsicle?

Tiadaria

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Tiadaria

I like popsicles.
I like optical illusions.
I don't like this shirt.

I'm very confused. ):

blonderepublic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blonderepublic
APerfectC wrote:You know, something with colors like this really would have sold well BEFORE Independence Day...

My first thoughts exactly.

However, I still wooted within fifteen seconds of seeing it. Epic design, and with care it will last until next 7/4.