1%
1%
1%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

Nuts. Why call it running if there's nothing running? They're PLANTS (I think)! Plants can't run.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

SecretAgentWoman

quality posts: 10 Private Messages SecretAgentWoman

It's like my garden is bleeding.

Cool.

::w:o:o:t::

imsochady

quality posts: 25 Private Messages imsochady

Oooh, a white shirt!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

"Now my beauties... Something with poison in it, I think. With poison in it. But attractive to the eye and soothing to the smell. Ha-ha-ha-ha. Poppies. Poppies. Poppies will put them to sleep. Sleeep. Now they'll sleeep."

so... this is a night shirt, right?

BoredStiff

quality posts: 13 Private Messages BoredStiff

Maybe I'll buy this shirt for my bud-dy.

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

This is why we need gun control! Someone keeps murdering all the flowers!

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

rlorenz89

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rlorenz89

Very interesting shirt. It's very much like a watercolor painting that's bleeding in the opposite direction of what you'd expect. Kind of like underwater flowers bleeding into the sea.

xxchange

SecretAgentWoman wrote:It's like my garden is bleeding.

Cool.

No, it's like there's flowers growing out of the concrete.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

lovethatfusion

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lovethatfusion

I love this! It looks like someone threw tomatoes at a wall. (That's a compliment, I swear.)

fairnymph

quality posts: 55 Private Messages fairnymph

I love this style of art, I love poppies, I love the colours and size and placement...this is the best woot shirt I've seen in months. I have to get it, I think - my first white woot shirt!

My Cellar * Read my ramblings on LiveJournal.

79 wine.woots, 42 shirt.woots, 18 woots, 3 sellout.woots, 1 kids.woot

"I like my Sirah like I like my women: young, Petite and inky." - Thralow on CT

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

What kind of flowers are these? They look like pansies to me, but I'm not even a hobbyist gardener.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

prateeko

quality posts: 70 Private Messages prateeko

Wear this shirt: while painting with [sleeping or casual-hanging-out] bats.

xxchange

I've got it, I've finally got it. The flowers are growing out of burned brownies!

JadenKale

Now I can't get Poppies out of my head

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce

I like this shirt though I'm not sure why. I like the explosion of the poppies against the white. Lately I feel the shirts have been overdone, but, I could actually see myself wearing this. I'll think about it.

thejakeyl88

Probably a California poppy, due to the pod shape and the flower pedals. These are completely harmless!

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

xtinaftw

quality posts: 21 Private Messages xtinaftw

Kind of like seaweed with flowers on top. I just don't really want a white shirt.

eHalcyon

fairnymph wrote:I love this style of art, I love poppies, I love the colours and size and placement...this is the best woot shirt I've seen in months. I have to get it, I think - my first white woot shirt!

I thought Woot was just referencing a random flower. Poppies have larger centers, don't they?

JadenKale

thejakeyl88 wrote:Probably a California poppy, due to the pod shape and the flower pedals. These are completely harmless!

dude, don't go and ruin it for us... XP

SpastasticNomadic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpastasticNomadic

I really like this for some reason. And it's a shirt I could wear while locked in my studio painting and I wouldn't have to worry too much about ruining it. If only woot didn't include those stanktastic Axe samples and I would grab it for sure.

fusionofme

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fusionofme

Anyone else feel like the middle flower will turn out to be unfortunately placed on some unlucky women?

I've had this happen in the past, you think, 'YES, DAMN AWESOME SHIRT,' than you try it on and find out it's a little... bullseye.

xxchange

I just have a sort of random question.

If one of your shirts from Woot has had the ink/design damaged/removed, will Woot send you a replacement? And if the shirt's been discontinued?

If this is in some sort of FAQ, let me know and I'll go look and see.

Thank you.

thejakeyl88

JadenKale wrote:dude, don't go and ruin it for us... XP

Well there are many different kinds of poppies, ... But, the red poppy, I found, "Today, the red poppy is the symbol of the American Legion, handed out for Memorial Day, and worn in lapels for the same symbolism in Great Britain on Remembrance Day. "

Supporting veterans is cool though!

fairnymph

eHalcyon wrote:I thought Woot was just referencing a random flower. Poppies have larger centers, don't they?

The centers aren't shown - they're not open poppies. But these are definitely poppies.

California, alas, not Papaver Somniferum...but there are enough similarities that I can imagine they're the latter type. :D

eHalcyon

fairnymph wrote:The centers aren't shown...they're not open poppies. But these are definitely poppies.

California, alas, not Papaver Somniferum...but there's enough similarities that I can imagine they're the latter type. :D

The two lower flowers appear to be open and facing the viewer.

kinzoku

quality posts: 17 Private Messages kinzoku

They look like they're bleeding... interesting, since poppies symbolize death.

Muntoe

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Muntoe

I love poppies! And I'd love to consider this shirt if only the placement didn't seem so suspicious.

thejakeyl88

fairnymph wrote:The centers aren't shown - they're not open poppies. But these are definitely poppies.

California, alas, not Papaver Somniferum...but there's enough similarities that I can imagine they're the latter type. :D

I believe now that it is a "Corn Poppy" it looks very similar, the pod shape is spot on.

eHalcyon

xxchange wrote:I just have a sort of random question.

If one of your shirts from Woot has had the ink/design damaged/removed, will Woot send you a replacement? And if the shirt's been discontinued?

Thank you.

If the shirt sent to you was defective, then they'll probably send you a replacement or at least a refund. If you messed up the design, then you should be purchasing it again yourself rather than trying to get Woot to foot the bill. If the shirt has been discontinued, the best you can hope for is a refund. They might still have shirts in stock if you're lucky, but even then they might not send a replacement.

fairnymph

eHalcyon wrote:The two lower flowers appear to be open and facing the viewer.

I think they're only partially open. It's not a petals-falling-off full-blown open. Or that's my interpretation.

thejakeyl88

kinzoku wrote:They look like they're bleeding... interesting, since poppies symbolize death.

It was also thought to be the key to immortality among many alchemist and medicine men in ancient times. Makes it an even more powerful and mysterious plant from the Earth.

eHalcyon

fairnymph wrote:I think they're only partially open. It's not a petals-falling-off full-blown open. Or that's my interpretation.

Fair enough. As I said, I really don't know anything about flowers. Jake is really impressing me with his crazy knowledge of different poppy varieties.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
xxchange wrote:I just have a sort of random question.

Thank you.

The best thing to do would be to contact service@woot.com with your order number. Pictures might help, but I don't know that they're necessary.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

gunnerpants

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gunnerpants

Well looks like I'm already using the coupon from the other day's woot.

thejakeyl88

eHalcyon wrote:Fair enough. As I said, I really don't know anything about flowers. Jake is really impressing me with his crazy knowledge of different poppy varieties.

There are so many varieties on this planet, it just amazes me, plus being a history buff, you come across the opium poppy in so many different ways in just about every different kind of civilization that has ever existed on Earth. They're also pretty. Heh.

Like Jaden quoted the witch, and that darn poppy field always confused me as a kid, never knew why they just stopped after making it so far and took a nap.

Superllama7

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Superllama7

I want this on my wall... if the artist is watching, please let me know about getting a print, or at least a large image file... I'm looking for about 36" tall. Thanks!

rlorenz89

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rlorenz89

Very intrigued, but am gonna sleep on it and see how I feel about it in the morning.

dpbowl842

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dpbowl842

I love this shirt but I have spent entirely too much money on woot lately..

We'll see.

redskin92

quality posts: 2 Private Messages redskin92

it looks awesome, but i wouldn't wear that. i would have to question my manliness zmglolz

A7X for life