miter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miter

This is a great shirt - I bought one about 15 seconds after I saw it. And I'm still not sure why I like it ;) I just know that I do!

MaryESP

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MaryESP

That write-up so confused me, that I ran to google and now know more about Battlestar Galactica than it's name (which is all I knew before).

Still no sign of poppies though.

Y'all were just trying to trick those poor nerds into buying, am I right?

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
MaryESP wrote:That write-up so confused me, that I ran to google and now know more about Battlestar Galactica than it's name (which is all I knew before).

Still no sign of poppies though.

Y'all were just trying to trick those poor nerds into buying, am I right?

This is a site (main woot, that is) that specializes in discount electronics and gadgetry... OF COURSE they're going to trick the nerds into buying a shirt that doesn't have a computer processor name on it XP

nathinnizzle

quality posts: 8 Private Messages nathinnizzle

Whyyyy can't they offer this shirt in Black....WHYYYYY!!!!

National Geographic Watch, Acer Aspire One D150, 217 Marian Heath Christmas Cards (I LOOOOOOOVE PONIES), 3 Mr. Clean Autodry Carwash Systems, wootoff lights, (1) Bundle of Crops (6) Eco Stainless Steel Water Bottles, (1) April Fools Bundle of Crops and (1) Replacement Bundle of Crops

JadenKale

nathinnizzle wrote:Whyyyy can't they offer this shirt in Black....WHYYYYY!!!!

Because black on black just doesn't show well?

kliniczny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kliniczny

I hate white t-shirts.

But I couldn't resist to this one. Bought.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

I really like this, except for the red smearing at the top... it looks too blood like (maybe the intention?) and kind of makes me think of smashed poppy heads, and then it goes from pretty shirt to nightmare shirt. Other than that part, I like the design though, pretty.

Vote!

Thunk621

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Thunk621

I was hoping for some Pirate Metal references. I'm leaving disappointed.

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ

Hi white shirt! you look Very colorful. how have you been? that's nice. oh gee no, your white. But have a nice day.

anupwadia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anupwadia

Running Wild is the title of a New Order song from a few years ago. Interesting that both the song and shirt seem to represent some phase of death.

palmettogirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages palmettogirl

Anyone ever read Sea of Poppies (Amitav Ghosh)? Just reminds me of the title since the poppies seem to be smudged or dripping and water-y.

Anyway, it's a decent book. Historical fiction.

ellisto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ellisto

i like it; reminds me of animal collective for some reason.

nrarmen

quality posts: 6 Private Messages nrarmen

Nicely done danster

Maparoni

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Maparoni

The author comment section needs a revision...
"That’s right, he’s lived among us for years --->with<--- ever once blowing his cover."

Just thought woot staff would like to know... :-)

To date: 14 woots, 23 items wooted!
Im here just to fart around... Maybe I should go back to work... =x

dmny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dmny

Oh my god!!! Woot finally put up a shirt worth buying. No cute animals running around or nerdy-as s refrences that aren't funny even a little. I'm so proud of you woot. Congrats.

CtrlAltDestroyed

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CtrlAltDestroyed

Ehhhh, congrats to the artist, but it's just not for me. Apparently a lot of people like it though, so that's good. NEXT!

Common sense. Use it.

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut

Hmmmmmm, on the fence with this one, being a gardener. I have the Zombie Garden tee which I love, but unfortunately I saw exactly what the writeup said before I even read it ("Don’t wear this shirt: if you think this is a representation of flowers getting shot in the head"). I love poppies, but seeing their pretty little heads splattered against the wall is sorta disturbing. Guess I'm off to find a pastor...

tedzilla99

quality posts: 31 Private Messages tedzilla99

First thing I thought of when I saw this shirt was Aeon Flux. Anyone else?

I like this shirt, although I'm not buying one - I have long dug the paint/ink splatter stuff so this is cool to me.

zenith1047

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zenith1047

I'm getting the feeling that it might look like i've got bloody nipples, like Andy from the Office, with the really sensitive nipples which start to bleed from rubbing against his shirt in that episode "Fun Run"

Pretending to be human since 1913

ericpaulcox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericpaulcox

"head shot!"

cameronsteele

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cameronsteele

Reminiscent of what should have happened to those baking flowers in Alice in Wonderland.

dmitch7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmitch7

What is up with the mormon reference in the write up? hmmmmm............

princessdiablo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages princessdiablo

This is the first white shirt I've even considered. Lovely design...but...white! ugh! See through AND a bloody nipple? I think I have to pass.

I agree with the person who said they wanted a print - the art is awesome! Stupid white.

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
zenith1047 wrote:I'm getting the feeling that it might look like i've got bloody nipples, like Andy from the Office, with the really sensitive nipples which start to bleed from rubbing against his shirt in that episode "Fun Run"

Andy, has some funny moments as he uses Kevin to "draft".

MaryESP

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MaryESP
dmitch7 wrote:What is up with the mormon reference in the write up? hmmmmm............

It's a Battlestar Galactica reference. Apparently one of the original writers was Mormon (LDS) and put some of his terminology into the mythology of the series.

Behold the power of Google.

imbac1889

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imbac1889

most excellent

theehill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theehill

I love the shirt and would buy it if it wasn't white. White shirts are too easy to ruin. One stain and it's done.

AimeeG

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AimeeG
theehill wrote:I love the shirt and would buy it if it wasn't white. White shirts are too easy to ruin. One stain and it's done.

OxyClean is your friend.

siran459

quality posts: 0 Private Messages siran459

Ah finally, a good looking white shirt. In for one.

Tonalea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tonalea
FlamingoNut wrote:but unfortunately I saw exactly what the writeup said before I even read it ("Don’t wear this shirt: if you think this is a representation of flowers getting shot in the head").

hoho, same thing here. That's the first thing I thought.

JadenKale

AimeeG wrote:OxyClean is your friend.

::cries:: Billy Mays!!.... aww

lynlynlora

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lynlynlora

I love this shirt, but am unfortunately currently unemployed. Is there any kind soul out there that would be willing to loan me $5 so that I could get this shirt? I have a coupon code for $5 off, if someone would help me I would love you forever and would be able to repay you within the next couple of weeks. Please?

Jimmy... Is That You?, F5 Refreshes You!, At Last We Meet..., When Life Gives You Lemons, What Kitty?, 1986: The Legend Was Born, New Kid In Town, Fat Unicorn, The Cake is a Liar, Plan B, Eight Fists of Death, Rampage Wear, Easy Optimism, Tuesday's Gonna Be Rough, The Epic Begins, One more gargleblaster!, The Original Blue Hedgehog, Sun Wukong, The Monkey King, Navy Seals, Running Wild, I'm Sorry, Winning the Race, Read a Book, How We Roll

...and very proud of it.

rmcgovern07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmcgovern07

This shirt is freaking awesome. Cashed in my $5 coupon already.

spervar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spervar

I loved the shirt.

But for the women t-shirts, in order to show the design, it should have been in the back instead of the front. Why don't they think of this natural! obstacles we have, arrgh!

muellemc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muellemc

Woot! BSG reference... shirt.woot writers are the coolest people ever

lynlynlora

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lynlynlora

I love fellow wooters!

Jimmy... Is That You?, F5 Refreshes You!, At Last We Meet..., When Life Gives You Lemons, What Kitty?, 1986: The Legend Was Born, New Kid In Town, Fat Unicorn, The Cake is a Liar, Plan B, Eight Fists of Death, Rampage Wear, Easy Optimism, Tuesday's Gonna Be Rough, The Epic Begins, One more gargleblaster!, The Original Blue Hedgehog, Sun Wukong, The Monkey King, Navy Seals, Running Wild, I'm Sorry, Winning the Race, Read a Book, How We Roll

...and very proud of it.

sevensixtytwo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sevensixtytwo
thejakeyl88 wrote:Probably a California poppy, due to the pod shape and the flower pedals. These are completely harmless!

yeah it's not. that's an opium poppy that hasn't fully opened yet, bro

i can't keep talking my hands are in my pockets, i'll see you later

curtiwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curtiwoot

me n' my chicken bought one each. she's stoked!

tommypjr!

saskier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saskier

Finally a good shirt.woot! I've been losing faith...

In for one, good job.

RighteousJack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RighteousJack

First Woot shirt! Just created an account just for it. Rock on.