zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

JHDeery

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JHDeery

WRITER WHO LOVES IT. free the weasels.

chris12345

quality posts: 25 Private Messages chris12345

Cute.

Portions of this comment have been redacted.

cleverconveyence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cleverconveyence

most creative slogan since the one about procrastinators where the list

Number of shirt.woots in 08: 23 (not counting randoms and shirts bought for friends)
number of shirt.woots in 09: 2 (same criteria)

depward

quality posts: 6 Private Messages depward

Portland / Hillsboro (close enough) represent!!

Interesting design. Writer's block. It's blocky. Looks a little like pick up sticks.

Well played.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

Dunno what the cure for writer's block is, but writer's block is the cure for writer's cramp!

Congrats, Rob! Did you ever submit this anywhere else? I think I've seen it before.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

Funny for those who aren't currently experiencing such a state.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

LTaco

quality posts: 3 Private Messages LTaco

Totally drawing a blank thinking of what to say about this shirt.

OhChit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OhChit

I had to buy this shirt because right now I'm writing a paper, and upon having writer's block I commenced onto woot to check out the next shirt.

This shirt and I was Destiny.

SplashSilver

quality posts: 2 Private Messages SplashSilver

Oh, man, I have the perfect comment for this! It's...
uh...
umm...

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Not for me, but interesting and pretty well executed.

BoredStiff

quality posts: 13 Private Messages BoredStiff

This shirt is so awesome its like, umm, uhh, it's so...like a..whatchacallit...you know, it's sort of like...?

Sigh, forgetit.

Floridafighter66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Floridafighter66

im a 17 year old high school student, in an advanced placement program. i write a lot. essays, project synopses, reports, etc. i think this shirt is just hilarious. im drying to buy it, but i really can't stand heather gray. . .

(same problem with the shirt "It Came Out of Nowhere")

xxchange

Looks like that Playdo you squeeze out the little holes to make hair. Except, in this case, you make letters.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

kinzoku

quality posts: 17 Private Messages kinzoku

hoho, I love it. I just wish the slogan was a little faster to read, the 3D effect is pretty distracting.

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb

Congrats, I saw this on your site a long time back, and I'm glad to see you finally managed to get it to print

Elenawen

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Elenawen

I can't see it. My computer loads all the other images on every site--all the other woot sites, too--but this one image...

oi...it knows I'll buy it if I see it. and I prolly don't have enough in my bank account. But I think, from what I'm reading, an overdraw would be worth it.

Should I buy it without seeing it? I *am* a writer...

Elenawen: Tolkien Elvish for "Maiden of the Stars." But I don't come from outer space, although Star Trek is pretty cool.

indihar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages indihar

YEA! NaNoWriMo!

BoredStiff

quality posts: 13 Private Messages BoredStiff

As a writer, I just may wear this to work some days, and when people ask me where xxx project is, I'll just point at the shirt.

xxchange

SplashSilver wrote:Oh, man, I have the perfect comment for this! It's...
uh...
umm...

NICE!

SpastasticNomadic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpastasticNomadic

Anything but heather grey.

Congrats on the the print, though.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
eHalcyon wrote:Dunno what the cure for writer's block is, but writer's block is the cure for writer's cramp!

Congrats, Rob! Did you ever submit this anywhere else? I think I've seen it before.

It was definitely either in Threadless' "Joy of Text" or possible a woot derby. i'd be interested if it was the latter. not that it'd be a bad thing as such, just different, as it'd be the first derby shirt bought as a daily outside of ed choice, were that the case

djthebandit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djthebandit

Tempted... as I am writing my thesis. hmm.

And reppin' PDX here!! :D w00t

krisrobinson

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krisrobinson

Congrats!

eHalcyon

OhChit wrote:I had to buy this shirt because right now I'm writing a paper, and upon having writer's block I commenced onto woot to check out the next shirt.

This shirt and I was Destiny.

Since you're writing a paper, I feel obligated to correct you - "this shirt and I were Destiny". Though actually, the whole sentence is kind of awkward and should be rephrased. "This shirt is my Destiny," or "Destiny brought this shirt to me," etc.

AdderXYU wrote:It was definitely either in Threadless' "Joy of Text" or possible a woot derby. i'd be interested if it was the latter. not that it'd be a bad thing as such, just different, as it'd be the first derby shirt bought as a daily outside of ed choice, were that the case

Woot allows text so rarely, I doubt it's from a derby. It would have to have been the Slogan derby, and I really wasn't paying attention for that one. Maybe it was just on the Best Loser's site...

eHalcyon

Oh, oh! Possible cures for writer's block:

1. Tequila
2. Plagiarism
3. Electroshock therapy
4. More tequila!

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

Looks like a very well made cake. With tasty blue and red frosting! Is that the cure? Lots of wonderful cake and tons of yummy frosting!? Mmm....

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

Exayevie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Exayevie

Love the NaNoWriMo reference! Why aren't you selling this one on November 1? They'd be gone by 2 a.m.

Vegan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Vegan

The cure for my increasingly low bank balance is this shirt. Makes my eyes hurt.

OhChit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OhChit
eHalcyon wrote:Since you're writing a paper, I feel obligated to correct you - "this shirt and I were Destiny". Though actually, the whole sentence is kind of awkward and should be rephrased. "This shirt is my Destiny," or "Destiny brought this shirt to me," etc.

Oh Snap that was pretty bad...
uh...
Ah yes! you see...
Once on writer's block... always on writer's block

yeah I'll go with that one

Delusionalovely

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Delusionalovely

Gooooooooooooosh.
I love Heather Grey
and I constantly suffer from writer's block
but I have no money.
I need to beg someone for this shirt.
Wish me luck, Whoot!

ballsdeep420

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ballsdeep420

My Brother lives in Hillsboro OR on S.E. Ironwood ave? Where you at Homie?

eHalcyon

Exayevie wrote:Love the NaNoWriMo reference! Why aren't you selling this one on November 1? They'd be gone by 2 a.m.

That's assuming that WriMos are around these parts instead of slaving away.

I hope I can do NaNoWriMo this year. School work was too intense in '08 so I couldn't do it, ending my two-year streak.

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert

Hey, what's this doing here? Last I heard, this was coming some time in the next few weeks so I'm totally surprised this has already printed.

Yes, you've seen this before. It was in the Threadless Loves Text competition with a crazy sunburst behind it.

Thanks for the nice comments and sorry that it's on heather. I just don't have a heather shirt yet! It was originally light blue.

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
ballsdeep420 wrote:My Brother lives in Hillsboro OR on S.E. Ironwood ave? Where you at Homie?

Orenco.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

yknow what I actually really like about this week so far?

Everyone who has printed is a wooter. Jewelwing, Robert, presumably Danster all started their shirt designing here. And while I certainly haven't found a tee I like enough to sport, I really really like seeing a diverse week made up of woot talent.

Obviously there are PLENTY of derby designers I never want to see again, but seeing a whole week of shirts from "local" talent is nice, and should possibly happen more often. I just hope tomorrow follows this trend.

KrispyKrunch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KrispyKrunch

Not a huge fan of this one, to be honest.

MissRebeccaF

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MissRebeccaF

Love it! I will be the envy of my writer's group next month.

xylotism

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xylotism

Would have been cool as a poster or something.

As a shirt... not even close.

Shirt.woot, you used to be cool.

eHalcyon

AdderXYU wrote:I just hope tomorrow follows this trend.

Tomorrow: surprise print by AdderXYU.