lonelypond

quality posts: 410 Private Messages lonelypond

fun...wonderful details in the tangle and everywhere...

arek920

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arek920

Speaking of the teeshirt site of fury, I can't stand that site. All the comments are just comments either about mel or by her herself. That is horrible.

About this shirt, it is very adorable. I like it a lot. Sad thing, is that it doesnt really look like a shirt a guy would wear.

No buy, but very very cute.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
arek920 wrote:Speaking of the teeshirt site of fury, I can't stand that site. All the comments are just comments either about mel or by her herself. That is horrible.

About this shirt, it is very adorable. I like it a lot. Sad thing, is that it doesnt really look like a shirt a guy would wear.

No buy, but very very cute.

Melbel isn't here. Let's not bring her up. As it is, there are enough regulars to make up for Melbel's absence, so fritter away as we talk about random nothings, crack jokes, and carry on with our general nonsense.

hegenbarth1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hegenbarth1

A boing boing promotion...I'm interested to see how this will drive sales. I dont think I've ever commented before, but I am the proud owner of a few shirts (not this one, unless several more beers make it into this near-midnight evening).

JadenKale

hegenbarth1 wrote:A boing boing promotion...I'm interested to see how this will drive sales. I dont think I've ever commented before, but I am the proud owner of a few shirts (not this one, unless several more beers make it into this near-midnight evening).

BRING ON THE BEER, GENTLEMEN!!!

I think it's your turn for the keg-stand.

Jabirto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jabirto

I'm in for the kite :p

JadenKale

Jabirto wrote:I'm in for the kite :p

Would have been fun if main woot had offered $.01 mini kites today.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
JadenKale wrote:Would have been fun if main woot had offered $.01 mini kites today.

screaming monkites.

hbanzapan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hbanzapan

I don't know why we're blaming the kite for all this. Clearly the string is the culprit. The kite, at most, is an accessory.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
JadenKale wrote:so fritter away as we talk about random nothings, crack jokes, and carry on with our general nonsense.

YIPPEE!!!!!!

i'M en 4 one of those general Nonsensez!!

ya, I definitely wouldn't mind random nothingness, anniversary sales, jokes being crackt, and anything "literal" that you would like to interepret this post as.

As it is, I'll also have to say a big " HAPPY BIRTHDAY " to shirt.woot. I'll wear my Launch shirt today for you.

JK - I hope this is general noneseney enough for you

JadenKale

Jestik wrote:YIPPEE!!!!!!

i'M en 4 one of those general Nonsensez!!

ya, I definitely wouldn't mind random nothingness, anniversary sales, jokes being crackt, and anything "literal" that you would like to interepret this post as.

As it is, I'll also have to say a big " HAPPY BIRTHDAY " to shirt.woot. I'll wear my Launch shirt today for you.

JK - I hope this is general noneseney enough for you

Dude, I posted a screaming monkite. I fully support nonsense. I'd simply be mad not to.

Blackwell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Blackwell
"Wear this shirt: daa datda daaa dat daa datdat daa daa, daa dat da daaa dat daa dat daa daa, daa datda daaa dat daa datdat daa daa, wear this shirt when it’s windy."

"And Windy has stormy eyes that flash at the sound of lies..."

That's going to be stuck in my head all day.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

Cute stuff. Welcome ApeLad.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRT.WOOT!

Time for the spanking machine!

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
SarahPants5 wrote:I love the detail on the girl, her face is very expressive. Refreshing.

Refreshing like a cola? Or Just Refreshing?

sugareeali

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sugareeali
eHalcyon wrote:Reminds me of kite fighting.

I've never actually flown a kite before. Maybe when I have kids.

Wow. No! Don't wait...go get a kite now and fly that lil baby to the moon.

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
eHalcyon wrote:Reminds me of kite fighting.

I've never actually flown a kite before. Maybe when I have kids.

Having lots of Brothers & Sisters l can say that Kites are cool. As a younster I we would Buy fishing line and use it to fly the kite "as high as we Could. " till the Kite looked like a dot in the sky. Just that it was A Bi*tch to Reel it Back in Sometimes when the wind was stronger then us, the wind would Break the line, and we would chase it to no aval,

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
akeenersense wrote:does this "percentage of sales per day" thing mean I can wait and this shirt will be here past midnight tomorrow? (assuming no sell out of course)

The shirt will be here after midnight using the link in the "product" line on the main page. It will, however, be $15 instead of the current $10.

LiveSquid

quality posts: 2 Private Messages LiveSquid

Gotta say, I love this design.. But I was kind of hoping for a moon landing / Apollo 11 design. Today is the 40th anniversary.

wyndhamheart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wyndhamheart
Blackwell wrote:"And Windy has stormy eyes that flash at the sound of lies..."

That's going to be stuck in my head all day.

Me too xD

Laughed out loud when I got the joke.

matty1124

quality posts: 2 Private Messages matty1124

In for one for the wife.

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski

i like the olive with the pink and purple. done.

even if it's a little bit cute, i can wear it running or something if i decide it's too cute to wear around.

anodynepariah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anodynepariah

anybody else find the state sales snapshot an aboslutely fascinating illustration of the diversity of our country and culture?

AimeeG

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AimeeG
anodynepariah wrote:anybody else find the state sales snapshot an aboslutely fascinating illustration of the diversity of our country and culture?

I always like that part at all of the Woot! sites.

ichserbe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ichserbe

Too much like charlie brown?

greydove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greydove
anodynepariah wrote:anybody else find the state sales snapshot an aboslutely fascinating illustration of the diversity of our country and culture?

I think the state snapshot is my favorite part of the whole discussion. I wish locations were listed under people's names. I think I would particularly like comparing where people are from (the complainers) to where wooters aren't wooting.

Zabe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zabe

hehehe it looks like monster kite is in love... he has hearts in his eyes.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
artulo wrote:Cute stuff. Welcome ApeLad.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRT.WOOT!

Time for the spanking machine!

Two spankings is faaaar too few for the ol' grey woot.

ChocolateSeduction

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChocolateSeduction

YOU MEAN I COULD HAVE BEEN ENJOYING WOOT SHIRTS FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS AND NOBODY TOLD ME!!!!
That's dumb. Now that I have that out of my system, I really do like this design, but I agree that the color is not terrific. It's adorable aside from that.

leahahaha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leahahaha

My mom bought me this shirt because of two reasons:

1. The girl looks like me.

2. I broke my arm while flying a kite when I was around 8-9 years old.

My family has been laughing at me since last night.

depward

quality posts: 6 Private Messages depward
leahahaha wrote:My mom bought me this shirt because of two reasons:

Hah, cute. How very fitting, then!

mixer23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mixer23
SpastasticNomadic wrote:Man, I love running with kites. And I love olive. But I don't like Axe being shipped with my tees. Woe is me.

I'm pretty sure that promo is over... I received 4-5 straight shirts with the axe, and my last 2 shirts had nothing of the sort.

jsignore

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jsignore

The design seems to also tip its hat to Harold and the Purple Crayon. In fact, when I saw the small version from the main Woot page, I got all excited thinking it was a Harold spoof. And it kind of is (in my eyes at least). Might have to get one for the kids (no, they are not Siamese, just thinking ahead to hand-me-downs).

debbielee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages debbielee
leahahaha wrote:My mom bought me this shirt because of two reasons:

Yep-Leahahaha-I guess now you can say it really wasn't your fault!!! The proof is on the shirt--just took us 13 years to figure it out!!!

paintbing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paintbing

I see the artist is from Farmington Utah, My old stomping grounds.

Hurray for local artists!

ConversionVans

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ConversionVans

For some reason this reminds me of "Bender" from Futureama.

I customize Conversion Vans

hramos8907

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hramos8907

awesome design! bad choice of shirt color though.

JadenKale

greydove wrote:I think the state snapshot is my favorite part of the whole discussion. I wish locations were listed under people's names. I think I would particularly like comparing where people are from (the complainers) to where wooters aren't wooting.

O M G could you imagine the arguments that would arise from that? I'm glad we don't show where we're from... though, give it time... woot will likely add that feature and muss things up.

consider it their birthday present to us. XP

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

I'm a man and I do no such evil, but I have had woman chase me around before, and some I dated and got used pretty bad. Now I think all pretty high maintenance woman just want to get a guy to cheat on him and make themselves feel like they get all the attention because they are so damn awesome.

As you can tell, its left a bitter taste in my mouth. I'm very bitter. Bitter.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

thejakeyl88 wrote:I'm a man and I do no such evil, but I have had woman chase me around before, and some I dated and got used pretty bad. Now I think all pretty high maintenance woman just want to get a guy to cheat on him and make themselves feel like they get all the attention because they are so damn awesome.

As you can tell, its left a bitter taste in my mouth. I'm very bitter. Bitter.