dmkooo

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dmkooo
Re: Late Afternoon

hmmm..maybe I do like the dimmer version a bit better. The brighter version shows how dusk can make landscape colors surreal, but the subdued one is easier on the eyes and more peaceful.

dmkooo

Re: Blue Macaw

I missed this original derby. This is a very majestic piece.

adamsw216

quality posts: 3 Private Messages adamsw216

dmkooo

Re: Under the Aztec Sun

I'd like to suggest to have at least 7 shirts printed for the Double Take Derbies (one for each day of the week).

Perhaps instead of printing some of those editor's choice shirts, choose from the top 20 contenders from this derby.

There are so many stellar designs that are obviously coveted by wooters. It's a shame to toss these submissions away and silly for woot to give the revenue to another site.

micarmod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages micarmod
Re: I think it's the rabbit

How did I miss this the first time? It's great.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
dmkooo wrote:I'd like to suggest to have at least 7 shirts printed for the Double Take Derbies (one for each day of the week).

Perhaps instead of printing some of those editor's choice shirts, choose from the top 20 contenders from this derby.

There are so many stellar designs that are obviously coveted by wooters. It's a shame to toss these submissions away and silly for woot to give the revenue to another site.

The editor's choice shirts exist to give the people what they may or may not want. which is to say, they are editor's choice for a reason. Wooters Bobo-style to pick the best tees 52 derbies a year. Editors choice is a chance for woot to say "we love this, so here's a grand for an amazing design from an amazing artist". If anything, it is unfair this happens so rarely.

If woot EVER made every print from a doubletake up to votes and placement, people would be VERY rightly ticked off, because there is only one slim chance to ever get great derby shirts, and ed's choices are that chance.

4kat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 4kat
HotSoup19 wrote:Really cool drawing, but I can't vote for it, I'd like to have sex one day

Exactly what t shirt design would make someone want to jump your bones?

Personally, it's not what you wear, but the attitude, morals, values and all that attract.

dmkooo

Re: Let's All Go To The Cookout

As a veggie, would love to wear this to the family cookouts!

dmkooo

Re: Warning: Contents Under Pressure

Great gift for junk food junkies!!

micarmod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages micarmod
Re: Pressure Release

I will only be able to wear this white shirt twice before I stain it with something. But those two days will be the best days of my life. Voted (again).

dmkooo

Re: Whats under the bed?

Perfect for when reading certain bedtime stories!

dmkooo

AdderXYU wrote:The editor's choice shirts exist to give the people what they may or may not want. which is to say, they are editor's choice for a reason. Wooters Bobo-style to pick the best tees 52 derbies a year. Editors choice is a chance for woot to say "we love this, so here's a grand for an amazing design from an amazing artist". If anything, it is unfair this happens so rarely.

If woot EVER made every print from a doubletake up to votes and placement, people would be VERY rightly ticked off, because there is only one slim chance to ever get great derby shirts, and ed's choices are that chance.

As I stated my humble opinion, I appreciate you stating your humble opinion, Adder.

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega
4kat wrote:Exactly what t shirt design would make someone want to jump your bones?

Personally, it's not what you wear, but the attitude, morals, values and all that attract.

And here I thought it was what you *don't* wear, and how you look without it, that attract. (Or maybe I'm just shallow?)

At any rate, I'm not likely to leap into bed with anyone who insists on keeping his t-shirt on, no matter how well or poorly designed it may be.

dmkooo

Re: a book is not just a book

Superb! Would make a great book bag.

dmkooo

Re: This one is done

I thought for sure this was eHalcyon's work.

00soul

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 00soul
Re: Some BBQ

this will be great to wear around my vegetarian friends

good luck

00soul

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 00soul

this will be great to wear around my vegetarian friends

good luck

hewtab

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hewtab
Re: Sakura Hanami v.2 Full Blossom

woah! im in the hot bar! thank you all :D

dmkooo

00soul wrote:this will be great to wear around my vegetarian friends

good luck

ha! As a veggie, this would be great to wear around my non-veggie family at cookouts!

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

i'm also shocked this didn't print before as i waited for it, but hopefully i'll get my chance this time. i still love the goat sniffing happily, the rat holding a fork, but most of all the duck and the beer.

yodal

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yodal
Re: He's developing a nasty tan

thanks everyone. Colab with krisrobinson he did the hard work hahha

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
Re: Late Afternoon

Not giving up on this one, Voted.

burtwonk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages burtwonk

Whoa, I really like this. If it prints it'll be my first woot in 6 months!

monkeyswag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monkeyswag
Re: Whoo Are You? (on Brown)

I've actually thought about this design since last seeing it. Kindofweirdofmemaybe. Either way. very nice. gmv.

coachbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coachbob
Re: The Pressure Lessens

This is the coolest shirt i have seen on here in a long time.

noisdois

quality posts: 1 Private Messages noisdois
Re: Art is an imitation of nature (final)

I love the color scheme you used for this one. Very nice

noisdois

Re: Art is an imitation of nature (final)

Oops, double post. My bad :/

octopai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages octopai
Re: Devoured by the Desert

i didn't get to see this in the original derby it was entered.
This is a great illustration!!

noisdois

Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=34261]Skull

I love legos so much (or I guess I should say "loved". They don't make 'em like they used to).

noisdois

Re: Rain Dancer

Way awesome. I don't remember, was this supposed to be referencing DDR?

brendecko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brendecko
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=34200]

ALL of Radscoolian's designs are AWESOME!!! They should all be in the fog!

ericleekent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericleekent
Re: I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

This shirt reminds me of Matt Damon.

binkdrop

quality posts: 8 Private Messages binkdrop
AdderXYU wrote:To me, I think not loving all of edgar's work is exactly why I love edgar's work. Because when he hits, his mind is so complex and brilliant and creative, and his style can literally go anywhere, from simple lumpy characters to amazing linework, from sprawling works to basic chest pieces, from (often twisted) humor to pure artistry. And because he has so much to offer in general, even his pieces I haven't loved, whether because they were too cutesy, or too weird even for my tastes, or in a style that was sloppy without his normal charm, or whatever, still has something different, and very different, especially in the world of woot. You obviously see more Edgaresque work outside woot, and at other tee sites, but he still brings something personal to the table all the time, and that makes it worth seeing.

By comparison, many other designers bring the same nonsense every week, so that even when they step out of the box (not that they do often, or go very far out), it seems generic and uninteresting.

I think you just have a man-crush, and that's that.

Besides, liking Edgar's work makes you a bit hypocritical. :O However, every artist needs support, so if you like his things then that's of course alright. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and preferences.

spazmojack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spazmojack
Re: The Neckbeard Brothers

fantastic shirt! i'm surprised i missed it last time.

blinkkid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinkkid
Re: Gonna Make You Lunch

Definitely my favorite for this derby!! Hope it wins, GMV and good luck

michaelnomad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michaelnomad
re: acherontia lachesis iiix

I second the back design idea.

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop
Re: Steamworks Operatica V.2

Really pulling for ya, Drakxxx! Here's to hoping this gets printed, and yes, it most definitely should have printed last time.

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop
Re: Gonna Make You Lunch

Voted again! Love it!

hijimmy5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hijimmy5
Re: Origin of the Species

I really like this shirt, good job.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
binkdrop wrote:I think you just have a man-crush, and that's that.

Besides, liking Edgar's work makes you a bit hypocritical. :O However, every artist needs support, so if you like his things then that's of course alright. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and preferences.

Please explain that one. Because I've heard some insipidly stupid things before, but with no context, you might have just won.