goldfndr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages goldfndr
depward wrote:Hey, that looks like beer Mr. Owl is drinking. I bet it's HOOTeweizen.

I'm so sorry..

Nah, it's Hitachino Nest.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

Finally, a shirt for those of us who rebel against the alien overlords who shapeshift our worlds and brainwash us every night when we sleep.

robalabama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robalabama

Great job, especially for your first design!

jmmbell1987

Oh, and congrats on the first design. I'm in for one.

simontsui

quality posts: 1 Private Messages simontsui

Congrats on the design. It's quite a change, seeing a shirt I like on shirt.woot. In for one!

Esoteric07

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Esoteric07

Stoked, now I have something to wear to my campfires and movie nights.

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

I'm so disappointed. You'd think he'd have upgraded to plasma.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

adame52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adame52

I really like this shirt. Thanks for the great design. Can't wait to get this. Ordered a XL though b/c the larges I've been getting were a little small.

jmmbell1987

espetrell wrote:How do all the things balance on the edge of the branch?

Gyroscopes.

heyjudenanana

quality posts: 2 Private Messages heyjudenanana

I'd buy it if he were on the computer and not drinking. That's more me. Great concept though.

Proximus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Proximus

I'm liking the design. I'll sleep on it before i decide to buy.

Ansemx2

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Ansemx2

It needs a laptop and you have my night life

*sighs*

xgman88x

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xgman88x

Darn you woot. I promised myself no more purchases for a while! I think I get away and then you just reel me back in.

bearysoft

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bearysoft

Being a "third shifter" I already own this one...

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=7066

but I am sooooo tempted to get this too. Yet I should wait and see if my favorite of the Derby prints this weekend first...

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=34192

Aaahhh the quandry of it all...

Kidgoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kidgoldstein
goldfndr wrote:Nah, it's Hitachino Nest.

You sure it's not "Hoot" Beer?

<insert something witty>

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Kidgoldstein wrote:You sure it's not "Hoot" Beer?

AH! A knee-slapper... or is that a talon-slapper?

Sarcastik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sarcastik

it's 3 am...and i'm up...again

of course i'm w(h)ooting

Sarcastik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sarcastik
JadenKale wrote:AH! A knee-slapper... or is that a talon-slapper?

maybe that was a talon-tapper...

manocho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manocho

is he trying to change the channel with an iPod? silly Owl

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

I'll be thinking about this one for a while, I mean this shirt is for me. But just because I'm opposite of day hawks (whatever they are), doesn't mean I need to wear a shirt announcing it. Would anyone wear the day time shirt that exclaims you are awake during the day?

I'll think about this shirt, but either way its a fun shirt, I'm just sad for the owl since he is missing out on HD.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

KidKobun

quality posts: 6 Private Messages KidKobun

Awww, this shirt should have been printed with glow in the dark ink.

woot! should restrict first time wooters from getting the infamous Bustin' out chainsaws.

jennaba423

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jennaba423

I LOVE THIS SHIRT!!! i'm not a t-shirt kinda girl, but i LOVE this, and i'm buying it as my first-ever woot shirt!!!! w00t!!!

heyokasd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages heyokasd

I don't need any more shirts, really!

And yet.

...in for one. If largely because all my friends and coworkers, upon finding out about this shirt, would demand to know whether I got one.

duckcake

quality posts: 44 Private Messages duckcake

Good job woot, this is the 1st shirt you actually got me to buy. You cant, not like this shirt at 3:07 AM

Hi people =þ

Mayday408

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Mayday408

In for 1

Been a Night Owl all my life.

afq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages afq
jmmbell1987 wrote:Finally, a shirt for those of us who rebel against the alien overlords who shapeshift our worlds and brainwash us every night when we sleep.

What an obscure reference. But a great movie nonetheless.

Man, I have calculated that I have spent 60 bucks on woot shirts this year... Little by little most of my tshirts are turning into woot shirts... But this is such a good shirt...

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

so if people that stay up late are Night Owls, what do you call the people that get up early? DayWalkers? Morning Glories?

I get up at 4am (3am woot time), so I'm usually late to the daily woot party, but I don't know if us early people have an animal named after us???

btw, well done to the artist - congrats on your first print!!

w00t!

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

-OH-

and, by the way......

would it be too much to ask to have a shirt for us "Really-Early People", whatever we're called?? I think that would be nice and considerate.

thanks a lot.

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde
Jestik wrote:-OH-

and, by the way......

would it be too much to ask to have a shirt for us "Really-Early People", whatever we're called?? I think that would be nice and considerate.

thanks a lot.

I think they're called "Early Birds". I tend to prefer daywalker though. That said, this shirt is calling to me.

noisyheartbeats

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noisyheartbeats
KittyPryde wrote: I tend to prefer daywalker though.

i've always heard the term "daywalker" used to describe a redhead that can go out in the sun without burning or freckling like mad.

dnsgrrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dnsgrrl
thejakeyl88 wrote:But just because I'm opposite of day hawks (whatever they are),

Possibly a veiled reference to Tom Waits (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nighthawks_at_the_Diner ?? )

I can't be the only one that picked up on that, surely? Just couldn't let Tom Waits pass by unreferenced.

tjsrex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjsrex

I bought this shirt because well. It was late, I was delirious and I buy pretty much anything at that point...so I guess this shirt is perfect for me lol.

lindab53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindab53
bearysoft wrote:

but I am sooooo tempted to get this too. Yet I should wait and see if my favorite of the Derby prints this weekend first...

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=34192

Aaahhh the quandry of it all...

My dilemma also. I already bought the Tuesday shirt this week. And I have 8 must-haves from the derby and 3 of those are in the fog right now...what to do?

And, so much for Woot thinking everyone would hate this shirt.

yodal

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yodal

OH man i love owls!

trunkwontopen

quality posts: 6 Private Messages trunkwontopen
wootasourous wrote:I wonder what kind of beer the owl is drinking? Dos equis? Bud light? Miller? hmmm

If he drank Dos Equis, then that would make him the world's most interesting owl.

Here before the WootBot was.

Icemank91

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Icemank91
jmmbell1987 wrote:Finally, a shirt for those of us who rebel against the alien overlords who shapeshift our worlds and brainwash us every night when we sleep.

Just put on the Glasses!

xwallshadowx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xwallshadowx

i know right i love these midnight woots! grr..workin twelves really breaks the resistance...

//Terrance Burton//

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884

its a decent shirt, but seems a little generic to me.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Harryc8786

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Harryc8786
Jestik wrote:so if people that stay up late are Night Owls, what do you call the people that get up early? DayWalkers? Morning Glories?

I get up at 4am (3am woot time), so I'm usually late to the daily woot party, but I don't know if us early people have an animal named after us???

btw, well done to the artist - congrats on your first print!!

w00t!

They already had that shirt up a few weeks back. The Early Bird Catches the Worm.

ResidentEvil

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ResidentEvil

I saw a Owl once, but it wasn't watching TV.