AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:I found 17 pages of them, but the formate was changed and I can't figure out how to post it.



Exactly my point.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Exactly my point.



Google image is totally new. Why do they keep doing that to me???

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Google image is totally new. Why do they keep doing that to me???



Because they know some people shouldn't have access to images.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Canning done for this year. So glad we're still not doing green beans.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Canning done for this year. So glad we're still not doing green beans.



Okay, see ya next year!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Well, guess what?

It is monday.

Again.

Just like last week and the week before.

Shouldn't there be no mondays in the summer?

(well, it isn't monday yet. I have 23 minutes left to sunday)

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Well, guess what?

It is monday.

Again.

Just like last week and the week before.

Shouldn't there be no mondays in the summer?

(well, it isn't monday yet. I have 23 minutes left to sunday)



And now it is - but hopefully not all week!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:And now it is - but hopefully not all week!



I don't know if you read the b of c family thread, so I stole this.

click me

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:I don't know if you read the b of c family thread, so I stole this.

click me



Can't view this here; won't remember to care when I get home.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Can't view this here; won't remember to care when I get home.



This is why I don't get you nice things!


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:This is why I don't get you nice things!



The cards were nice (and greatly appreciated)!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:The cards were nice (and greatly appreciated)!!




Random mail is always nice when it isn't a bill.


I finally got my car recall today. It was on the news months ago. We never moved, still own the car.
Looks like I might be ok. They were talking about salt damage and we aren't near the water or live where they salt roads often.
PIA that I have to bring in a 12 year old car...11 years? I forget.
It is the toyota where the tire can fall out onto the road.
It seems they really don't have a fix yet.
What?
What about just replacing the old cable with a new one? So that part of my car is new and not how ever old it is.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I would love a new Toyota, but they really shot themselves in the foot.

Oh well.

The problem with cards for guys is....most are really written for girls.


The magic box of cards from Costco only has a few guy cards.
I actually had to go to a card store!


Oh well.
It seems nice out... I should bring Rusty somewhere.

Walk?
Dog park?
Woods?
Queens?

No beach. I live on an island with 200 miles of shoreline and there is no beach I can bring the dog.
I wonder if I drive an hour back to the Rockaways, if dogs can go on the beach?
I wonder about the islands near JFK that the subway goes over?
Then again, there is a train track and dang, you can't hear a train coming! It is true!
Then again, I don't want to drive that far.

Maybe the back yard?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:I would love a new Toyota, but they really shot themselves in the foot.

Oh well.

The problem with cards for guys is....most are really written for girls.


The magic box of cards from Costco only has a few guy cards.
I actually had to go to a card store!


Oh well.
It seems nice out... I should bring Rusty somewhere.

Walk?
Dog park?
Woods?
Queens?

No beach. I live on an island with 200 miles of shoreline and there is no beach I can bring the dog.
I wonder if I drive an hour back to the Rockaways, if dogs can go on the beach?
I wonder about the islands near JFK that the subway goes over?
Then again, there is a train track and dang, you can't hear a train coming! It is true!
Then again, I don't want to drive that far.

Maybe the back yard?



jersey?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:jersey?



two tolls and over an hour.
Nope.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:two tolls and over an hour.
Nope.



if cuban refugees can make it to florida on a raft surely you can find some way to get to jersey.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:if cuban refugees can make it to florida on a raft surely you can find some way to get to jersey.



They came to give their dogs the right to swim?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Morning Gman!

It is hump day!

Frump day,
not gonna be a grump day.

This day
that day
gonna pet a cat day

Smash day
crash day
gonna play with Flash day.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Morning Gman!

It is hump day!
Frump day,
not gonna be a grump day.

This day
that day
gonna pet a cat day

Smash day
crash day
gonna play with Flash day.



Where was this creativity in the "Let the good rhymes toll" thread???

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Where was this creativity in the "Let the good rhymes toll" thread???



Missing in action.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Morning Gman!

It is hump day!

Frump day,
not gonna be a grump day.

This day
that day
gonna pet a cat day

Smash day
crash day
gonna play with Flash day.



Wow! I'm impressed.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Wow! I'm impressed.



There was a time, many years ago, when I was reading tons of kids books out loud, that I could talk in rhyme.

Then when son was doing Les Mis in school, we could all sing anything we had to say.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:There was a time, many years ago, when I was reading tons of kids books out loud, that I could talk in rhyme.

Then when son was doing Les Mis in school, we could all sing anything we had to say.



perhaps you could start a career as a rap artist.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:perhaps you could start a career as a rap artist.



The band in the basement is sort of rap. I'm sick of it!
If you were a real person and was on facebook, you could go listen for yourself. But you aren't real, so you can't.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hey Gman,


It'sssssssssssssssssss FRIDAY!


The weekend is almost here!

Friday friday
reach for the sky day

week end
week end

sleep late and eat end

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:eat end



no thanks.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
no1 wrote:no thanks.



ditto.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:ditto.






critics

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:critics



Ya can't hit a home run every day!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

joe43wv


quality posts: 14 Private Messages joe43wv

It's Friday. Where's the party at this weekend?

Gatzby


quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
joe43wv wrote:It's Friday. Where's the party at this weekend?



Seattle, baby. We're going to paint this town a sort of greyish red!

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Gatzby wrote:Seattle, baby. We're going to paint this town a sort of greyish red!



With the paint on the kid site

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Gatzby wrote:Seattle, baby. We're going to paint this town a sort of greyish red!



A hint as to what color woot will be when Spock's brain is reinstalled?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:A hint as to what color woot will be when Spock's brain is reinstalled?



Blood loss?



No, Spock had green blood.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Gatzby


quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
AZGman wrote:A hint as to what color woot will be when Spock's brain is reinstalled?



We're supposed to change colors? YOU'RE SO NEEDY!

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Gatzby wrote:We're supposed to change colors? YOU'RE SO NEEDY!


Why are you up so early?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

crowsnest


quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
Gatzby wrote:We're supposed to change colors? YOU'RE SO NEEDY!



Speaking of being NEEDY..........I need the shrubery. Thanks.

@crowsnest531

Gatzby


quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
dontwantaname wrote:Why are you up so early?



Early? How was that early?

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

Gatzby


quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
crowsnest wrote:Speaking of being NEEDY..........I need the shrubery. Thanks.



I'm the one that demanded the shrubbery. I still haven't received it.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.