AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

LYTP

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

LYTP2

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
AZGman wrote:LYTP2



LYTP3

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
AZGman wrote:LYTP3



LYTP4

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
AZGman wrote:LYTP4



LYTP5

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
AZGman wrote:LYTP5



LYTP6

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
AZGman wrote:LYTP6



LYTP7

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
AZGman wrote:LYTP7



LYTP8

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
AZGman wrote:LYTP8



LYTP9

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
AZGman wrote:LYTP9



LYTP10

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
AZGman wrote:LYTP10



LYTP11

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:LYTP11




Exactly what drugs are you doing?

Maybe that is what you need to do. Set up a hookah bar and a sports bar! That will bring them in.

Might have to divide the room. Groups might not get along.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Exactly what drugs are you doing?

Maybe that is what you need to do. Set up a hookah bar and a sports bar! That will bring them in.

Might have to divide the room. Groups might not get along.



LYTP13

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

LYTP14

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:LYTP14



Wow.
So many drugs, you stopped reading.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Wow.
So many drugs, you stopped reading.



LYTP16

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining
AZGman wrote:LYTP16

Gman you are about there. Ready for a new one as only you can do.
Hope you are feeling well. Think of you often.


dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Ohhhhh, last yammer time post!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Raining wrote:Gman you are about there. Ready for a new one as only you can do.
Hope you are feeling well. Think of you often.



There won't be another one.

LYTP19

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

but who will shelter the forgotten posters?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:but who will shelter the forgotten posters?



They can take refuge in the Last Post thread.

LYTP21

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:They can take refuge in the Last Post thread.

LYTP21





but I know that when I post in here you will see it

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

ok....off to do something constructive


ta

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:ok....off to do something constructive


ta



Sorry, was prepping for a run to the landfill.

LYTP24

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Sorry, was prepping for a run to the landfill.

LYTP24



thass ok....I scrubbed the basement floor, started laundry, and then swept out underneath my bed and dressers....hit the mother-lode of missing cat food dishes, cat toys, and rawhides. and a few socks. but pushed my allergies over the limit And being sick doesn't help my breathing, either.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:thass ok....I scrubbed the basement floor, started laundry, and then swept out underneath my bed and dressers....hit the mother-lode of missing cat food dishes, cat toys, and rawhides. and a few socks. but pushed my allergies over the limit And being sick doesn't help my breathing, either.



Quit stirrin' up the dusties!!

LYTP26

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Quit stirrin' up the dusties!!

LYTP26



I overheard some mumbling under the bed about a Dust-Bunny Takeover.....

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:I overheard some mumbling under the bed about a Dust-Bunny Takeover.....



Insurrections are never pretty!

LYTP28

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Insurrections are never pretty!

LYTP28



nope

I should drag out the vac but the Reddog will have a meltdown...and after last nights bizarre winter thunderstorm he needs a peaceful day!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:nope

I should drag out the vac but the Reddog will have a meltdown...and after last nights bizarre winter thunderstorm he needs a peaceful day!



Have a peaceful day.

I'm headed to the dump; back later.

LYTP30

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Have a peaceful day.

I'm headed to the dump; back later.

LYTP30



that's where the Lone Ranger went too!

to da dump, to da dump, to da dump, dump dump!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:that's where the Lone Ranger went too!

to da dump, to da dump, to da dump, dump dump!



Hiyo, Refuse!! Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

And home.

LYTP32

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
AZGman wrote:Hiyo, Refuse!! Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

And home.

LYTP32



Time for lunch; then a nap, a shower, and football game at friends'.

LYTP33

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Time for lunch; then a nap, a shower, and football game at friends'.

LYTP33



Now, does this countdown mean you aren't going to open a new yammer?


lp

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Now, does this countdown mean you aren't going to open a new yammer?


lp



Read back . . .

. . . and it's not a countdown.

LYTP35

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining
AZGman wrote:Read back . . .

. . . and it's not a countdown.

LYTP35

Gman whatever you decide to do about Yammer is cool with me.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Read back . . .

. . . and it's not a countdown.

LYTP35



I might have to go back and delete a page or two of the countdown to keep yammer open.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Lynnie and I vote for a new yammer.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Lynnie and I vote for a new yammer.



This thread started 8 August, 2009. What's today's date?

Not doin' it again.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:This thread started 8 August, 2009. What's today's date?

Not doin' it again.



Yes you are! I NEED a yammer to check every day.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.