hewtab

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hewtab

I would love to see "Push My Buttons"

peppersagooddog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peppersagooddog
AdderXYU wrote:Turtle Rage has a high likelihood, I think. Someone in wootworld REALLY freakin' loved that, and to be honest, it was charming enough to understand why.

Of course, I'd never pay $20 for it, but it could possibly find itself resurfacing.

yeah i passed it up for being on a red shirt at the time.

ribbit1122

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ribbit1122

The culture studies major that I am would really love to see Dissipate reprinted. I missed it the first time because I hadn't know of the reckoning and it's the one shirt that I've longed for.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Lady of Spain, Matadore You remixed on a different color. It works so well on the creme, but the shirt blends in with my skin tone almost too well.

And, to have that second chance at buying those near misses, I think $20 is more than reasonable.

There is only one FINITE way to spell "deFINITEly."
You will find A RAT when you sepARATe the rat trap.

mikenytola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola

Might as well throw in my wishes/hopes/two cents. Oddly two of them turtle shirts.Some good ones already pointed out. I was able to pick Stop Motion up on teetrade, but would definitely pick up another. Great idea btw and I think $20 would be worth it for some of the past designs.

Vandalized Turtle
Stop Motion
Angry Day

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
mikenytola wrote:Might as well throw in my wishes/hopes/two cents. Oddly two of them turtle shirts.Some good ones already pointed out. I was able to pick Stop Motion up on teetrade, but would definitely pick up another. Great idea btw and I think $20 would be worth it for some of the past designs.

Vandalized Turtle
Stop Motion
Angry Day

I've seen Vandalized Turtle in person, and I think, if it's reprinted, it would need a color overhaul. It actually took me a few minutes to even realize the person was wearing it. This was recently, but I can remember most of the derby shirts without a problem. The dark green is difficult to read on the shirt and the over all palette was off.

toochaos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toochaos

Davinci shell one ( whose name i cannot recall as i somehow competely missed it) anyone know which one im talking about i so the name would be great

krisrobinson

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krisrobinson
toochaos wrote:Davinci shell one ( whose name i cannot recall as i somehow competely missed it) anyone know which one im talking about i so the name would be great

To the top in the style of da vinci the top vote-getter.... EVarrrr! Go go go go go.

shutts67

quality posts: 19 Private Messages shutts67

I'm surprised that no one has asked for Plan B or Ain't No Party... yet.

EDIT: Also, is it safe to assume that these will also get distributed with randoms? Or are you going to wait til the week is over and only print the exact amount ordered?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

now this is a great venture, woot! Thanks for bringing back some of the classics, and this classic sore thumbs is the classicest!!!

and double congrats to mj to resell this reprint, and start this redux!

rew00t!

Jestik

and I'll add my votes for:

Angry Day

Touring with the Big G

Sea Chimp

Urban Meltdown.

thanks in advance, woot.

harveysluaulounge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harveysluaulounge

"Row v Wade" In for a couple of these. This shirt always gets good comments.

kinzoku

quality posts: 17 Private Messages kinzoku

I'm curious, do the original artists still get the same commission off of the classics shirt?

Snapster

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Snapster
kinzoku wrote:I'm curious, do the original artists still get the same commission off of the classics shirt?

$3 actually (50%/$1 more each).

TashaOtter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TashaOtter

Threat Level: Doctorow, please please please.

theronguard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theronguard

I'd love to get my hands on Uranium: 92 Protons Of Boom. That is a sweet shirt.

flower753

quality posts: 2 Private Messages flower753

Shirts I want that appeared before I knew about this site or was checking every day:
The Apathy Monster (would *almost* commit murder for this one - please don't change it though!)
Bats!
The Thing That Scoots
Angry Day
The Stuffed Dragon

Shirts I passed on that I regret:
Music Of Sound
New Kid In Town
The Early Worm Gets The Bird

tbowie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tbowie

If anyone has a Gettysburg Address in men's large I would love to get one. None listed on teetrade. Thanks!

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

Excellent. Thanks for making this happen!

I like many of the suggestions above, especially Bats! and Avocado Man, but would also like to voice my need for a new Owl, since I ruined my last one with bleach spots.

paxetaurora

quality posts: 1 Private Messages paxetaurora

Row vs. Wade please! And I've worn Optimistic Courtship so many times that it's already looking a little sad and faded, so I'd definitely buy a shiny new one. Although it just printed six months ago or so, so maybe it's not a "classic" just yet.

ColinBlair

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ColinBlair

If Finding Technicolor gets reprinted I am buying multiple backups.

paxetaurora

I'd also be in for Angry Day, too.

bradyson

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bradyson

I could really use another Koinnibalism

And I would really like a Suburban Blitzkrieg with a color tweak.

EDIT: I am also curious how the classic neck tag print looks...

nmaddox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nmaddox

pls to be reprinting Dragonly Love!

i also second all the Angry Days.

illuminator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illuminator

Out of the shirts I already own, these are the ones I'd consider buying again because they're such awesome designs:

Me-Too Birds Flee a Pander Tree- I wear it to the gym all the time even though it has bleach stains on it and it's pretty faded!

Road Closed- shirt.woot, if this shirt reprints PLEASE consider using several layers of black... the black details faded on the shirt after the first couple of washes and the design was lost... or you could print it on silver! :D

The Madness of Miss Stereo- again, the black/dark red details don't show on the shirt after a few washes... maybe print it on red?

Treacherous Waters- The blue on the shirt and the dark blue on the design are almost the same... if the dark blue could be a lot darker it would be awesome!

I'll have to carefully review the shirt archive and figure out all the ones I missed... this is going to take a while.
*cough*Anyone up for a Hungry Bento reprint??? :D

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee

Angry Day
Dragontines Day on different color
Lady of Spain Matadore You on different color
See-sawlitude printed smaller on the shirt....I love this shirt but the poor guy can't be seen because of certain, um, aspects of my anatomy.

paxetaurora

illuminator wrote:
*cough*Anyone up for a Hungry Bento reprint??? :D

Now that I see it, yes! It was before my time as a regular here and I'd definitely be in for one.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

I really want Pumpkin and Ghost. I joined right after it was sold, and I've been dying for it ever since.
It would make a great October classic!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

crossedcrowns

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crossedcrowns

I am so glad to see shirts coming back around. I bookmarked this site for the best shirt I had seen - A Legend is Born (but of course it was too late to get one). That one gets my vote and I'll be back to see what else you're bringing back.
Just bought the Sore Thumbs shirt. Thanks!

jakyra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jakyra

Irony

I bought it for my son and he's worn it out. He would be thrilled to get another one.

illuminator

mikenytola wrote:
Vandalized Turtle

I second that one... this was in the reckoning chart when I first joined shirt.woot and I so regret not getting it.

uncle pennybags

quality posts: 13 Private Messages uncle pennybags

So the email to us users doesn't seem like it was sent quite right.

The personalising info isn't there, and worse yet, the code isn't present.

Is there a fix coming?

I really need to order this shirt, mine vanished off the face of the earth after CES one year.

pioneer99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pioneer99

I'd like to nominate Friends Are Forever. Saw someone wearing that and that's what got me on the bandwagon. Unfortunately, I joined too late to get one.

Katznhund

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Katznhund

I agree with the others on Angry Day. Great shirt.

Call me crazy but I'd also like to see Quoth the Raven, but I don't see that one showing up.

I'd also love to grab Season of Change, really wish I'd gotten that the firs time around.

paxetaurora

Katznhund wrote:
Call me crazy but I'd also like to see Quoth the Raven, but I don't see that one showing up...

Do you mean Nevermore? It's still regularly available. It's in the top 10 in the Reckoning, usually seems to hover around #6. Check the Reckoning and you'll find it.

LonChaney

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LonChaney

I don't just want...I NEED Death Drinks A Mai Tai. Also would like second the vote for Finding Technicolor. And Dinosaurs Who Are Communist for Some Reason.

cantstopthesignal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cantstopthesignal

this is great news!

Jestik

LonChaney wrote:I don't just want...I NEED Death Drinks A Mai Tai. Also would like second the vote for Finding Technicolor. And Dinosaurs Who Are Communist for Some Reason.

Depending on what size you need, there are some Dinosaurs Who Are Communist for Some Reason on Teetrade.org.

I have one in Men's Medium that's brand new

illuminator

Going through the shirt archive, these are some of my requests:

The Rustic
Avocado Man
Skull Flower
Rampage Wear
Dead Man's Chest
Fast Food

That said, I would consider buying these but not all back to back... well maybe if I had a few $5 coupons? ;)

Fujiko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fujiko

I would buy backups of Row V. Wade and Angry Day. Maybe The Choice Was Not Hard too.

Regrets (at the moment, I'm sure I'll come up with more): The Rustic, Счастливый Пятидесятый День рождения!, Know When To Fold, maybe Plan B.

LonChaney

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LonChaney
illuminator wrote:Going through the shirt archive, these are my requests:

The Rustic
Avocado Man
Skull Flower
Rampage Wear
Dead Man's Chest
Fast Food

Your links no work

@Jestik: There's no shirt in that black bag for me. I need a men's small or a women's large. Thanks, though!