hugeguts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hugeguts

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/489/12282595516191262477gd1.gif

I NEED THAT GOD DAMN TWIG!

krouth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krouth

Congrats on the win! I like the way the style of the bird contrasts with the blueprints.

brianquery

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brianquery

This may be Larkitecture, but I prefer Wrengineering myself!

lindab53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindab53
hugeguts wrote:http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/489/12282595516191262477gd1.gif

I like that.

Carnage517

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Carnage517

I25 and Ban25 Approve of this shirt!

spazghost

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spazghost

This is nice, but it's a bit too cute for my tastes.

sonotthereason

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sonotthereason

WOOHOO!!! I get to save $10! Congrats to the artist tho...

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

weasalbalwarrior

quality posts: 7 Private Messages weasalbalwarrior

I like how the bird almost looks 3-D, like it's coming off the shirt. My girlfriend has a phobia of small birds so this will be perfect to wear around her!

wigglydog

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wigglydog

Some doves built this exact model in a window above my back door. Yes it has a bathroom. They used it for a few years and then abandoned it. After a couple years I decided it was time to get rid of it. I was using the pressure washer on the back porch and thought it would be a quick way to get the nest and debris down. Big Mistake. One quick blast with the high pressure water and there was bird poop all over me and every square inch of the back porch. The doves returned to rebuild this spring. New nest. Different Model.

No advertising in the threads/signatures, please. < Added by angry Woot moderator - Guess I shouldn't have pointed out they were providing CRAPPY mis-information on a product. and...added the correct information.

CHensler2009

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CHensler2009

I could not resist this one.

EricLAWL

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EricLAWL

I really thought that this was a cassette player and I was confused as to why it was so cool.

IrishLass622

quality posts: 5 Private Messages IrishLass622
HalfWheat wrote:That writeup is a hoot.

A Woot hoot!

OverseasConnection

quality posts: 10 Private Messages OverseasConnection
IrishLass622 wrote:A Woot hoot!

The write up was done by Mr. Owl. It makes sense.

claudicina

quality posts: 34 Private Messages claudicina

I'm just not that impressed with this. I'm actually amazed it was derby champ.

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884

i decided to risk the red and went in for one, i've been on an awful shirt.woot drought lately.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Moondragon

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Moondragon
xxchange wrote:"Lark"itecture. No?

Maybe a lark designed the blueprints and this is just the construction bird.

bellarific

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellarific

My ex-boyfriend's construction company volunteered to help out Ty Pennington and his crew when they came to our town once for a house makeover. He said the guy's level of douchebaggery was through the roof and that he was made entirely of wax and plastic.

What a toolshed.

slyphox

quality posts: 6 Private Messages slyphox

Next stop, IKEA.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
— Jeremy Clarkson

weasalbalwarrior

quality posts: 7 Private Messages weasalbalwarrior

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen lark?

raebee

quality posts: 21 Private Messages raebee
DCno10 wrote:I wonder if that really is a coded message of some sort.

No it clearly states take twig A1 and intertwine it with twig B1 by placing the non-branching side of twig A1 into the slot provided by the branching end of twig B2. After intertwining twig A1 and twig B1 place the non-branching side of twig A2 into the branching side of twig A1 and the non-branching side of twig B1 into the branching side of twig A2 this will provide the base for your structure...

I can read bird.. not so good at the spoken language however.

Where do you find a Roomba? At the Innba!

dfence

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dfence

nice one

fivedoorsvt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fivedoorsvt
hugeguts wrote:http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/489/12282595516191262477gd1.gif

Perfect compliment to my shirt. I lol'd.

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond

well, I tried to resist but it kept saying "home tweet home" in my dreams...so now I am officially out of shirt money.

LadyLisette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LadyLisette

I work at an architecture firm and this shirt will be a big hit on casual day.

jannieb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jannieb

LOVE IT!!

maalper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maalper
intothemoooon wrote:This must be a girl bird. Never known a man to read the assembly instructions.

The reason men don't read assembly instructions is because they aren't as cool as blueprints. Blueprints are way better than assembly instructions in the same way that using a GPS is way better than asking for directions!

I think a man would know this. So while the gender of the bird remains ambiguous I think I can guess the gender of the originator of the comment. :-)

mattlscc

quality posts: 34 Private Messages mattlscc

Interesting.... I like the colors.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

OverseasConnection wrote:The write up was done by Mr. Owl. It makes sense.

You're not me. So who are you? o_O

And I thought Mr. Owl just bites tootsie pops...

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
weasalbalwarrior wrote:I like how the bird almost looks 3-D, like it's coming off the shirt. My girlfriend has a phobia of small birds so this will be perfect to wear around her!

How sweet! hehe.

davidjcrea

quality posts: 4 Private Messages davidjcrea

......a bunch of bird-brains? These are fly by night operations that will budgee, sparrow, or seagull to get ahead? I can't remember wren I was robin these jokes and it drives me batty? And they have the gull themselves "larkitects"? I think someone should call fowl!

cynicalcheeto

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cynicalcheeto

As an engineering major, I approve this message.

Dellis1497

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dellis1497

Was rooting for this throughout the derby. Between this and "The Pressure Lessens" from last week, I think I've met my quota on blue shirts for the foreseeable future.

miraphoraarashi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miraphoraarashi
andibabe wrote:Hoping my last woot shirt shows up today so I can double-check something on sizing before I order.

I'll say this, if you're female, as your name implies, and the sizing issue in question is how well do the women's baby tees accommodate anything above a B cup, the answer is not well at all. I suggest your equivalent men's size or the next size up in the women's tee from whatever size you normally wear.

raebee

quality posts: 21 Private Messages raebee
miraphoraarashi wrote:I'll say this, if you're female, as your name implies, and the sizing issue in question is how well do the women's baby tees accommodate anything above a B cup, the answer is not well at all. I suggest your equivalent men's size or the next size up in the women's tee from whatever size you normally wear.

Also if you do have a small b-cup or smaller they just make you look really flat cause of the high neckline. It's more or less a lose lose situation. I really wish that they had a scoop or v-neck option, I'd buy so many more shirts. I'm guessing this would be hard to handle for print areas so alas I shall have to live.

Where do you find a Roomba? At the Innba!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
erikparsons wrote:This is a great looking shirt...

Does anyone else get Birdhouse in your Soul by They Might Be Giants stuck in your head when you see this?

perhaps... how about we put it in a box on the shirt....

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
superspryte wrote:You're not me. So who are you? o_O

And I thought Mr. Owl just bites tootsie pops...

One... Two-hoooo... Three...

I'm admittedly shocked that this hasn't sold out. It proves that wooters don't like cute: they like awful, predictable, and poorly done. If they liked cute as much and as blindly as they imply, this would be gone, since it would also have the more discerning tastes behind it.

andibabe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andibabe
raebee wrote:Also if you do have a small b-cup or smaller they just make you look really flat cause of the high neckline. It's more or less a lose lose situation. I really wish that they had a scoop or v-neck option, I'd buy so many more shirts. I'm guessing this would be hard to handle for print areas so alas I shall have to live.

Thanks, but that wasn't quite what I meant. Mediums fit me fine, they're just a tad snug. Wanted to see how much bigger the large was. Luckily my Nite Owl shirt showed up so I could compare the sizes before I wooted!

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
AdderXYU wrote:One... Two-hoooo... Three...

I'm admittedly shocked that this hasn't sold out. It proves that wooters don't like cute: they like awful, predictable, and poorly done. If they liked cute as much and as blindly as they imply, this would be gone, since it would also have the more discerning tastes behind it.

Panda Ballet didn't come close to a sellout either, and it featured the two animals most used in pandering designs. Likewise, it was also much better than almost all panda or bunny shirts. Sadly, combined they only sold a few hundred more than "Listen to your conscience".

pjreiter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pjreiter
dangerhaus wrote:i hope not - or he'll likely find out three essential twigs are missing and backordered.

lol...let's also not forget that the instructions will likely make it hard to tell Twig A from Twig B and which way to insert Twig A into Twig B.

BTW, I think that IKEA "Start the Car!" commercial is quite dated now. I can't believe they are still running it.