Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

claudicina

quality posts: 34 Private Messages claudicina

I lol'd at this! Very clever!

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus

I see Ursula, Squidward, Flounder, Mr. Crabs, and Nemo all killed by King Triton.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU KILL SPONGEBOB! HE'S AN ICON! HE BRINGS HOPE TO THOSE WHO HAVE NONE! HE IS SO HAPPY AND NAIVE AND GULLIBLE AND YOU KILLED HIM! OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

TalKeaton

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TalKeaton

My name's Steve and I'm from Burlington, VT... but I don't recall making this shirt. Hmm. Someone I know?... I'll have to do some looking.

brieanna

quality posts: 47 Private Messages brieanna

If you wore this around children, wouldn't it scar them?

I like my signature.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

Where are the snorks???? I won't eat it without snorks!

ThomasSue

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ThomasSue
kylemittskus wrote:I see Ursula, Squidward, Flounder, Mr. Crabs, and Nemo all killed by King Triton.

The yellow arm I am guessing is SpongeBob. I love SpongeBob and this shirt makes me very sad.

stannley

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stannley
kylemittskus wrote:I see Ursula, Squidward, Flounder, Mr. Crabs, and Nemo all killed by King Triton.

Dory, Ariel and Patrick are also in there

Asmudeus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Asmudeus

Funny, but not the sort of humor that i would wear on my chest.

rlorenz89

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rlorenz89

Hmm... I see Patrick speared, Mr. Krabs' arm, and Spongebob's arm... poor Spongebob creatures!

This one's tempting.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

-->"Wear this shirt: if you enjoy answering uncomfortable questions from children." hehe yes I can imagine quite a few...

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
xxchange wrote:OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU KILL SPONGEBOB! HE'S AN ICON! HE BRINGS HOPE TO THOSE WHO HAVE NONE! HE IS SO HAPPY AND NAIVE AND GULLIBLE AND YOU KILLED HIM! OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

I don't think Spongebob is in there.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

"Don’t wear this shirt: if you’re a cartoon vegetarian."

Cartoon pescatarians, however, are off the hook.

Mattman243

quality posts: 14 Private Messages Mattman243

Something about this shirt smells fishy...

My Shirt.Woots:

rlorenz89

Squidward's there too!

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar

I have yet to get a quality post. Would I be able to get a quality post if I said that:

This shirt uniquely symbolizes the horrors of the non-tuna sea life that could get caught and killed in the tuna-farming industry. This shirt single-handedly does it by incorporating familiar and loved childhood figures. This will appeal and disgust the viewer into considering the aspects of tuna-farming.

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

compassstl

quality posts: 30 Private Messages compassstl

I don't think the Narwhal approves.

HalfWheat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages HalfWheat

I wasn't one before, but after seeing this shirt I vow to become a cartoon vegetarian.

sophiecabra

quality posts: 26 Private Messages sophiecabra

Looks like I have a new shirt for my upcoming Disney vacation.

binkdrop

quality posts: 8 Private Messages binkdrop

I really like the vibrant colors on this shirt. Very nicely chosen, and a bit of a funny design as well.

PerpetualKid

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PerpetualKid

I HATE Spongebob.
So you can guess that I giggled like mad when I saw dead Patrick, but I pulled the trigger when I saw Spongebob's arm and Mr. Crab's claw.
So I can now say that I hate Spongebob enough to wear his implied carcass on my chest.
That is all.

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
rlorenz89 wrote:I'm sorry to inform you that you will not get a quality post for that. You may get a quality post for whining that you don't have a quality post, but you won't get one for the above analysis.

Rats! I don't like Quality Posts.

But to the shirt.. it made me LOL.. I liked the parodied characters that are recognizable without being sue-able I'm guessing.

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

jmmbell1987

PerpetualKid wrote:I HATE Spongebob.

You are a bad person.

claudicina

quality posts: 34 Private Messages claudicina
JadenKale wrote:Where are the snorks???? I won't eat it without snorks!

I <3 the Snorks.

rlorenz89

PerpetualKid wrote:I HATE Spongebob.

jmmbell1987 wrote:You are a bad person.

Agreed. You are a bad person.

flukeboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages flukeboy

A "WTF?!?" kind of shirt. I'm tempted....verrrrrry tempted.....

wine.woot!: 1; sellout.woot!: 2; shirt.woot!: 40 w/ 1 v-neck & 1 bonus + 2 koozies; 4 randoms @ 3 each & 3 random @ 1 each; shirt.woot!/Classics: 2; & 1 light weight hoodie; woot!: 6; deals.woot!/Community Deals: 2;sport.woot!plus: 1

duckcake

quality posts: 44 Private Messages duckcake

hmm looks like Mr. Krabs, Flounder (from the little mermaid), the little mermaid, Patrick, neptunes stick thing, and spongebobs hand

Hi people =þ

dpbowl842

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dpbowl842

Love this picture though I couldn't wear this shirt.

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop

It traumatizes me to see Ariel like that!

Nexa85

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Nexa85

I'm torn between horror and hilarity. The Little Mermaid was the first Disney cartoon I ever saw which makes this appalling, but Sponge Bob has been asking for this from the beginning.

xxchange

eHalcyon wrote:I don't think Spongebob is in there.

Yellow arm. Yes he is. SHAME ON YOU for not watching enough to be able to recognize his random appendages!

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

PerpetualKid

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PerpetualKid
rlorenz89 wrote:Agreed. You are a bad person.

Yes.
Yes I am.

My daughter tells me that all the time, especially when I make her do pushups for trying to sneak episodes behind my back.
lol
I kid. I really just make her sit in the dark basement for an hour. You know, to recapture the imagination she lost watching that c.r.a.p.

jmmbell1987

theinfinityloop wrote:It traumatizes me to see Ariel like that!

Indeed, I thought King Triton was enough of a jerk as it was for wrecking her collection of whoozits and whatsits galore. This design reveals some terribly dark secrets about his parenting style.

xqzahme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xqzahme

(Replica Trident Free Inside)For the win!

xxchange

PerpetualKid wrote:Yes.
Yes I am.

My daughter tells me that all the time, especially when I make her do pushups for trying to sneak episodes behind my back.
lol
I kid. I really just make her sit in the dark basement for an hour. You know, to recapture the imagination she lost watching that c.r.a.p.

You. No. I can't even form coherent sentences anymore! Not like Spongebob? BLASPHEMY! You HAVE to like Spongebob! You can learn so much from him!

jmmbell1987

PerpetualKid wrote:Yes.
Yes I am.

lol
I kid. I really just make her sit in the dark basement for an hour. You know, to recapture the imagination she lost watching that scaffolding.

Not to digress, but I've always thought Spongebob was a cut above the vast majority of kid's shows. It always exhibited a sense of unhinged, surreal humor that I appreciated as an older brother with several younger siblings who owned the TV.

Aaaaand back to your regularly scheduled shirt discussion.

xxchange

rlorenz89 wrote:We're all grieving, xxchange.

I wish *I* could get paid for going to a party.

HalfWheat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages HalfWheat
xxchange wrote:You. No. I can't even form coherent sentences anymore! Not like Spongebob? BLASPHEMY! You HAVE to like Spongebob! You can learn so much from him!

Sponge Who?

rlorenz89

jmmbell1987 wrote:Not to digress, but I've always thought Spongebob was a cut above the vast majority of kid's shows. It always exhibited a sense of unhinged, surreal humor that I appreciated as an older brother with several younger siblings who owned the TV.

Aaaaand back to your regularly scheduled shirt discussion.

In the same situation here, myself. I've always appreciated Spongebob for its subterranean humor, being the older brother who was home occasionally. I'll still sit down and watch some of the old episodes w/ the younger one.

EDIT: Please appreciate the pun above. Please, someone.