gizagiza


quality posts: 1 Private Messages gizagiza

Oh my sweet deity I must own this

bearysoft


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bearysoft
bobcrenshaw wrote:Just Watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tWSNia9JhM



Thanks for the link. My twins were all grown up and in school by the time Blues Clues came out. Now I understand the shirt!

binkdrop


quality posts: 8 Private Messages binkdrop
TurboGraphx16 wrote:When I purchase a shirt on Woot, it gives me the right to vote in the Derby, and I can use my vote in the Derby to vote for any shirt(s) I want to vote for, for any reason I'd like to vote for them...



Many of us do participate in the derbies and feel cheated when people say they vote for things they don't like. If you enjoy the design of a shirt - no matter whose it is - then vote! If you don't though, why screw the rest of us all over out of spite?

BaldBob007


quality posts: 1 Private Messages BaldBob007
binkdrop wrote:I'm responding to you again because I don't think you're paying attention to the non-doucherockets around here pleading you to be more sensible with your voting. Many of us do participate in the derbies and feel cheated when people say they vote for things they don't like. If you enjoy the design of a shirt - no matter whose it is - then vote! If you don't though, why screw the rest of us all over out of spite?



All these pleas are obviously not going to change Turbo's mind or awaken any sort of morals or conscience - they will just feed the ego, making him/her feel that the chosen expression of "rights" is actually doing something.

But Turbo is just a drop in the bucket, the one vote dropped on a Ramy/Seki design won't make or break their success. Their shirts will sell because of the vast multitudes that ravage the site just to vote for them without even perusing the threads.

An interesting experiment, though, would be if none of the normal Ramy/Seki-bashers made any comments at all. There would be no drama; hence, no need for people like Turbo to troll...

Kirbmasta


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kirbmasta

I think the design would be much better if you removed the orchid from the shirt, put a little more detail where the humming bird isnt, just so it fills more space, and then put it on a darker blue shirt, as the red and dark blue go wonderfully together.

blammoed


quality posts: 1 Private Messages blammoed

So I realized I'd forgot to put strings on the guitar.. d'oh. The new version also has some other detail fixes, different placement and different colors.

Your comments and votes much appreciated.

Here is a larger image.

scarchin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages scarchin
re: a clue?



One down side - This one will sell out quick so I have to stay up late!

jmmbell1987


quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
kylemittskus wrote:Copyrights. Has no one ever heard of them?



Agreed. There is no parody in this design, even by the apparently new standard set by "Spicy Italian Meatball".

Kidgoldstein


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kidgoldstein
Re: The Fix



What copyright infringement? It's just a fuzzy blue spider with huge eyeballs hanging around some cookie crumbs.

<insert something witty>

BaldBob007


quality posts: 1 Private Messages BaldBob007
windflies wrote:I like the box. I think it provides appealing contrast. And your leopard is gorgeous. I'm extremely surprised this isn't doing better.... Maybe because people feel the theme isn't depicted obviously enough?



... or wooters don't want to advertise for Mac...

reagiehob


quality posts: 0 Private Messages reagiehob
Re: Blueberry Splash



I really thought they were fish eggs until I read blueberries...

dogfaceminer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dogfaceminer

do you have a link to a larger version of this? in any case, GMV

TurboGraphx16


quality posts: 0 Private Messages TurboGraphx16
BaldBob007 wrote:All these pleas are obviously not going to change Turbo's mind or awaken any sort of morals or conscience - they will just feed the ego, making him/her feel that the chosen expression of "rights" is actually doing something.

But Turbo is just a drop in the bucket, the one vote dropped on a Ramy/Seki design won't make or break their success. Their shirts will sell because of the vast multitudes that ravage the site just to vote for them without even perusing the threads.

An interesting experiment, though, would be if none of the normal Ramy/Seki-bashers made any comments at all. There would be no drama; hence, no need for people like Turbo to troll...



I do what I do because I can. I understand my one vote is a "drop in the bucket", but I know of others who read these forums as well and do the same thing for the same reason, so combine all our little "drops" and we're filling up this bucket rather quickly. If there's collateral damage to doing that, then so be it. I'll live.

Quite frankly, I enjoy ticking Adder off. Whether it's in his ridiculous blog, or on these forums, he comes across as a pompous, self-righteous, Pearl Forrester. He obviously acts this way to make up for the failures he surely has in his own life, as I assume he's a very lonely individual with very few friends and very little joy in his life.

It brings a smile to my face to know that when Adder's sitting in front of his computer, alone on a Friday night, I'm taking one shred of joy he has and making a mess of it.

You call that trolling, I call it good fun, because I feel that any grown individual who spends his time fawning over T-Shirts deserves to have his world ruined.

Like I said, I spend 2 seconds clicking to vote for Ramyb and then forget about it and move on with my life. It's quite enjoyable, though, to know that my one click of the mouse brings so much anger out of someone like Adder, because he's a failure at life.

striker138


quality posts: 1 Private Messages striker138
Re: Boys in Blue



Boys in blue... and they are pigs... get it?


paramecium10


quality posts: 0 Private Messages paramecium10
Re: I'm gonna go so fast with these shoes



A turtle steals Sonic the Hedgehog's shoes? Umm... how does this even come close to humor?

blammoed


quality posts: 1 Private Messages blammoed
Re: They Pick On Me



Those patterns are excelleeennnce!!

mikenytola


quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola
Draike wrote:
So, thanks. You're rewarding someone $1000 + royalties just to get your jollies by watching people flame each other on a message board. Do you know how much money the two of them have made? Last I checked it was getting close to $20,000, if not more. I hope you're proud of yourself. If you liked the shirts, that'd be one thing. Good for you if you like an artist's design and you want to support them. But you're doing this just to watch people (maybe even people like me) twitch and scream about it


You should be just as annoyed with the people who constantly complain and b1tch about the designs/designers as well. I can understand why you would be annoyed at somebody voting out of spite, but that spite would never be there if not for the debbie downers always complaining about the same thing over and over again no matter how you try to twist it.

I personally love to watch the complainers squirm and whine and get a kick out of annoying them sometimes just for fun, but I still don't purposely vote for another shirt to prevent another one from winning. That I agree is not fair or nice of anybody and shouldn't be done. Just because some people are dicks doesn't mean designers (who are not saying anything bad) should suffer because of it. But in that same respect, the people being dicks all the time should learn to shut their trap sometimes because they KNOW it will cause people to vote out of spite and is counter productive. One bad action causes another bad action. People tend to loose site of that fact. Their actions and voice works against what they are actually fighting for.

In the end if you are upset that a designer is making money doing what they do and you are not beacuse of them, then you need to reevaluate what you do for a living. That's life, people who are not as good as you are sometimes going to win big over you. I feel you on that point, I really do. It annoys the hell out of me when I know somebody who is not as skilled as I am nor as smart and they have a better job and get paid better. But again, that's life. If somebody else is getting the money I would like, then I need to find someplace else to make it where I will be successful.

Trying to change other peoples opinions is a losing battle, and if people like the designs that some people here think are terrible then you are wasting your breath complaining. It's not going to change people's opinions. If you want change, then it's in your own hands to do so. Complaining about a problem NEVER solves it, DOING something about a problem at least has a fighting chance.

blammoed


quality posts: 1 Private Messages blammoed
Re: They Do Not Like Us



I really like those wonky Suessy trees. :] + Always love your colors.

mikenytola


quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola

Nothing against the design or the designer, but what does this have to do with the "blues" other then the bird being blue (which looks like a Phoenix that should be red/orange)? The bird doesn't look "blue" in the emotional sense either, if anything it looks proud and confident. I don't get why this wasn't rejected personally.

jmmbell1987


quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
mikenytola wrote:You should be just as annoyed with the people who constantly complain and b1tch about the designs/designers as well. I can understand why you would be annoyed at somebody voting out of spite, but that spite would never be there if not for the debbie downers always complaining about the same thing over and over again no matter how you try to twist it.



I know you try to wage a war against adder and complaining and whatnot... but no. No. None of this makes sense. Again, blaming the "complainers" for the trolling actions of people who drop votes for designs they don't even like is idiotic.

No amount of complaining justifies spite-voting, which is trolling and abuses the point of the website.

Even the most fervent, annoying complaint is guilty of nothing more than being an opinion, one that you can ignore if you please. It's foolish to suggest that they're on par with troll votes in any way, and it suggests that you're just taking any side contrary to adder's.

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: The Fix

haha that's great.

Vote!



stargirl6878


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stargirl6878
hookemhorns212 wrote:All of his/hers(?) designs have all looked the same to me for a long time now. Same colors, same style etc. Just growing tired of the same recycled stuff over and over again. Between my account and my husband's account I have about 15 woot shirts. Not a single Ramyb or Sekiyoku or Ramsisyokub shirt amongst them.



well u are missing out...would like to see some of the shirts you actually like...

i have about 15 woot shirts myself and i am proud to say that MOST of them are ramyb designs...

as for the same colors, this is pretty far off from fiery autumn, wouldn't u say...?

stargirl6878


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stargirl6878
Re: Blue Moon



the feeling i get when i look at this design is one of either love lost or being broken hearted...excellent...

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
reagiehob wrote:I really thought they were fish eggs until I read blueberries...

You are welcome to think they are fish eggs if you prefer a shirt with fisheggs

Vote!



mikenytola


quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola
jmmbell1987 wrote:I know you try to wage a war against adder and complaining and whatnot... but no. No. None of this makes sense. Again, blaming the "complainers" for the trolling actions of people who drop votes for designs they don't even like is idiotic.

No amount of complaining justifies spite-voting, which is trolling and abuses the point of the website.

Even the most fervent, annoying complaint is guilty of nothing more than being an opinion, one that you can ignore if you please. It's foolish to suggest that they're on par with troll votes in any way, and it suggests that you're just taking any side contrary to adder's.


This time try to calm down and read what I wrote before jumping on me because you obviously are just venting now and did not pay attention.

I'm just suggesting that what is happening is a because of people like Adder. That is clearly a fact that has outright been stated by some people in this thread. I never said it justifies voting out of spite and on the contrary I clearly stated that I thought that was wrong and unfair. People who do that are JUST as bad as the the constant complainers. But you choose to get mad at people who vote out of spite over the people who cause it. Don't be so one sided. I think both people are a problem. That in no way means I'm taking any side contrary to Adder in this instance at all. So I'm not sure what in the world you are talking about or why you are jumping down my throat when I have agreed with you and then some. Adder himself has admitted to voting for shirts that he did not want to buy. Isn't that punishing other designers because of his own personal taste as well? Yes he may vote for somebody because he truly does like the design, just wouldn't buy the shirt, but that is also putting votes against another design that somebody else would purchase. May not be out of spite, but that's still hurting somebody else that did nothing wrong.

albinoapple


quality posts: 2 Private Messages albinoapple
Re: Blue Orchid



I like it. I like the comparison between the two styles. I think flowers look beautiful in the inked styles as well.

jmmbell1987


quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
mikenytola wrote:This time try to calm down and read what I wrote before jumping on me because you obviously are just venting now and did not pay attention.

I'm just suggesting that what is happening is a because of people like Adder. That is clearly a fact that has outright been stated by some people in this thread. I never said it justifies voting out of spite and on the contrary I clearly stated that I thought that was wrong and unfair. People who do that are JUST as bad as the the constant complainers. But you choose to get mad at people who vote out of spite over the people who cause it. Don't be so one sided. I think both people are a problem. That in no way means I'm taking any side contrary to Adder in this instance at all. So I'm not sure what in the world you are talking about or why you are jumping down my throat when I have agreed with you and then some. Adder himself has admitted to voting for shirts that he did not want to buy. Isn't that punishing other designers because of his own personal taste as well? Yes he may vote for somebody because he truly does like the design, just wouldn't buy the shirt, but that is also putting votes against another design that somebody else would purchase. May not be out of spite, but that's still hurting somebody else that did nothing wrong.



I apologize. I jumped the gun without fully reading everything you wrote. I don't agree with it all, but my accusation was uncalled for.

You are right: I was venting and I had no reason to aim it at you (or anyone, for that matter). I don't usually do that, and I'm sorry about it.

binkdrop


quality posts: 8 Private Messages binkdrop
TurboGraphx16 wrote:
Quite frankly, I enjoy ticking Adder off. Whether it's in his ridiculous blog, or on these forums, he comes across as a pompous, self-righteous, Pearl Forrester. He obviously acts this way to make up for the failures he surely has in his own life, as I assume he's a very lonely individual with very few friends and very little joy in his life.
It brings a smile to my face to know that when Adder's sitting in front of his computer, alone on a Friday night, I'm taking one shred of joy he has and making a mess of it.
You call that trolling, I call it good fun, because I feel that any grown individual who spends his time fawning over T-Shirts deserves to have his world ruined.
Like I said, I spend 2 seconds clicking to vote for Ramyb and then forget about it and move on with my life. It's quite enjoyable, though, to know that my one click of the mouse brings so much anger out of someone like Adder, because he's a failure at life.



It is one thing to disagree with someone over their voiced thoughts and opinions, but it is completely crossing the line to judge someone you don't know and insult them based on your own and perhaps incorrect assumptions of who they are as a person. I have had my disagreements with some things that Adder has said, as have many people, partially due to his is extreme outspokenness and because he has a very particular way of speaking through text; however, it is beyond rude to go around insulting someone you disagree with by belittling them and labeling them with such negative attributes as you did in your post.

The way people look, how they spend their time, who they associate with, the hobbies they participate in, etc. - none of these things should be of any concern to you, because you don't know anything about the person, nor should you assume that you do.
I'm sure we are all guilty of saying things that have crossed the line at one point or another - I know I have acted quickly and said things I regret, even here at Woot - but please, if you must continue to defend what you consider to be your voting rights, you would be wise to stick strictly to that issue and not disrespect or discredit yourself by personally insulting others.

mikenytola


quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola
jmmbell1987 wrote:I apologize. I jumped the gun without fully reading everything you wrote. I don't agree with it all, but my accusation was uncalled for.


No worries, it's understandable why you would be upset. I may disagree with Adder's opinions and actions, but that's where it ends. I don't see the need to punish one person because of another persons actions. In the end, all I really want is a shirt that I like. Sometimes I get my wish, most of the time I do not.

jmmbell1987


quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

Impressive stuff! Very intense colors and artwork. Love it.

jmmbell1987


quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
Re: Live Music



For some reason, the colors really work for me. They sort of explode next to each other. Well done.

jmmbell1987


quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
kn1srut1 wrote:Cheaper than a psychiatrist. Fewer side-effects than anti-depressants!



Hear, hear! The world needs more cupcakes.

tjost


quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
Re: The Fix



Yeah it's a fuzzy blue spider. What are you seeing?

ChocolateSeduction


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChocolateSeduction
Re: You can have this back.



Aw sad! Nice shirt though! I like how her heart is missing from her chest too.

w00zle


quality posts: 0 Private Messages w00zle
Re: The Fix



Seriously, just told someone last week I needed a shirt with this very character.

xxchange


quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange
Re: The Fix



OH this should totally be on the back!

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

jmmbell1987


quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
Re: come away from the blues



As a shirt I'd buy? Maybe not.

As a joke? Yeah, you got me.

w00zle


quality posts: 0 Private Messages w00zle
Re: Riding the Cosine Wave (2)



Want. it. so. much.

jmmbell1987


quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
tjost wrote:Yeah it's a fuzzy blue spider. What are you seeing?



Can't be. When I search for "fuzzy blue spider" under google images, I get pictures of a head tattoo, a gray kitten, dewdrops, and Bill Belichick. This picture is clearly none of those.

w00zle


quality posts: 0 Private Messages w00zle
Re: Deep Blue Sea



This is the one time I don't prefer "Nannerpus on Fire"