jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

This design is just wonderful. You've got shark monsters, underwater war-machines, and all that goodness. It's full of energy and it's just fun to look at. Great work!

on2mars

quality posts: 0 Private Messages on2mars
Re: One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish

I love this. Clean, simple execution, great style. Hope it fogs!

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
paramecium10 wrote:A turtle steals Sonic the Hedgehog's shoes? Umm... how does this even come close to humor?

Or art? Or worth printing. This is fun! It's like adlibs.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

rachel1aaron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachel1aaron
Re: the bluejay blues

These guys look so full of life! I love all the detail you put into your drawing, and like the placement better too. GMV again!

soyokazefuhen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soyokazefuhen
kylemittskus wrote:Or art? Or worth printing. This is fun! It's like adlibs.

Aww, Adder has tools in his toolshed now!

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
Re: The Fix

First if your argument is I typed it in Google and it didn't spit something immediatly back, then thats your own problem. Look up Cobalt Blue Tarantula and tell me what you find. Second bobble eys are not copyrighted (otherwise Geico would be in trouble with there cash stacks, along with about 2000 other characters) neither is blue fuzz, or cookies, or spiders.

BrysonReb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrysonReb
ChocolateSeduction wrote:Aw sad! Nice shirt though! I like how her heart is missing from her chest too.

thanks, you can't really see the detail tho. Its my first time submitting, so I think next time will go a lot better.

w00zle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages w00zle
HannaDisaster wrote:is that like the classic crime song that says, "The coldest heart can be brought to life
When it's thrown into the fire of goodbyes". rip off.

Should anyone named John Henry change his name? More likely that the artist came up with this on his own b/c of the universality of the analogy. Find something else to do with your time, you're not the Gordon Ramsey of art.

blammoed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blammoed
Re: I want to be Blue

I really love the goldfish. The whale is great too, I like it's belly. veryverynice!

ryzilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryzilla
Re: Blue Moon

Would somebody vote for this? Its awesome, and I want to wear it.

blammoed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blammoed
Re: The Old Blue Whale

Neat texture, kinda makes me think cave painting + graffiti. I really really like it.

avhienda01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avhienda01
jasneko wrote:Pretty, sweet and cute at the same time, I really like this!

Thanks Jasneko!

swellodell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swellodell

here here!

wootasourous

quality posts: 119 Private Messages wootasourous
stargirl6878 wrote:well u are missing out...would like to see some of the shirts you actually like...

i have about 15 woot shirts myself and i am proud to say that MOST of them are ramyb designs...

as for the same colors, this is pretty far off from fiery autumn, wouldn't u say...?

Two of the 4 shirts I own are Ramyb shirts. I love them all. :D

rglee129

quality posts: 27 Private Messages rglee129
Re: the bluejay blues

Wonderful illustration. The beak, tongue on the singer is perfect. Excellent work.

kokoroneko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kokoroneko

They are nutritious and delicious! Aww it makes you sad and blue that the baby is being eatin without ketchup, and the orange just pops! Remember that a daily baby a day keeps the sanity away.

---------------------------
My face is one fire and my feet are made of waffles.

BrysonReb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrysonReb
kokoroneko wrote:They are nutritious and delicious! Aww it makes you sad and blue that the baby is being eatin without ketchup, and the orange just pops! Remember that a daily baby a day keeps the sanity away.

um....ew.

sarahsue0425

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarahsue0425

You did a great job Cait :]

kokoroneko

Go here: http://brainsic.deviantart.com/art/i-eat-babies-blue-derby-136180476 To see a much larger version!

icymallard

quality posts: 4 Private Messages icymallard
Re: i eat babies

i like the artwork, its simply drawn and conveys its messaage clearly.

works great on blue

in for 1

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
Re: Panik Shirt

I just had to come admire this again. I think my favorite part is that, just for you, woot is apparently going to offer striped button-up polos. That's pretty special.

Gratzy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Gratzy

I swear I made a design very similar to this in my digital graphics class when I was first learning to use Illustrator.

It was a (fake) PETA poster that had a guy wearing a trench coat lined with baby heads. Delicious. I mean, morbid.

/Delicious.

kokoroneko

Gratzy wrote:I swear I made a design very similar to this in my digital graphics class when I was first learning to use Illustrator.

It was a (fake) PETA poster that had a guy wearing a trench coat lined with baby heads. Delicious. I mean, morbid.

/Delicious.

hee hee and they have essential vitamins!

icymallard

quality posts: 4 Private Messages icymallard
Re: Blue Moon

im not a ramyb hater, in fact i own a couple of his shirts.

however, im so damn tired of the vast amount of voters (and apparently buyers) who love his style and won't LET ME BUY ANY OTHER STYLES ON WOOT.

thats my biggest complaint.

i feel as if the community should work together to cycle through different artists and styles.

ive been wanting to wear a damned edgar shirt for a long time since i already own RAMYB style shirts, but it never happens.

EVER.

why are so many ppl buying this 1 style?

i dont feel cool wearing that style anymore.

i feel like everyone else lol.
and feeling everyone else is pretty gross sometimes...

/rant

cashflo52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cashflo52

My wife would kill me if I got this. Mainly because we are tryin to have one of those life and wallet suckin creatures. Nothing aqainst them really. Just stating the facts.

OBTW i have three of those creatures already and love them to death, they need more soy sauce though! = =
"

swellodell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swellodell
kylemittskus wrote:Copyrights. Has no one ever heard of them?

Um... where's your comments under number one and two right now in the lead who are totally passing off Van Gough's and Dr, Suess' original styles? At least this one is a tribute to Jim Hensen... or the cobalt blue tarantula- that's hilarious by the way. Learn something new everyday....

TychPsych

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TychPsych

I hate babies as much as the next guy, but watching the films?

pers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pers
Re: Van Gogh's Witching Hour

This is lovely and I sure hope I get to buy it!

Muntoe

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Muntoe
Re: Earth Juice

That is definitely the most delicious looking earth fruit I have ever seen.

4kat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 4kat
icymallard wrote:im not a ramyb hater, in fact i own a couple of his shirts.

however, im so damn tired of the vast amount of voters (and apparently buyers) who love his style and won't LET ME BUY ANY OTHER STYLES ON WOOT.

thats my biggest complaint.

i feel as if the community should work together to cycle through different artists and styles.

ive been wanting to wear a damned edgar shirt for a long time since i already own RAMYB style shirts, but it never happens.

EVER.

why are so many ppl buying this 1 style?

i dont feel cool wearing that style anymore.

i feel like everyone else lol.
and feeling everyone else is pretty gross sometimes...

/rant

How about Woot setting a limit, say, one design per designer in each derby? That way we would have more choices and the designer may put forth more effort into his/her design before submitting.

I own several ramyb shirts because I love them. There have been some I didn't like so not only did I not buy them, I didn't vote for them either.

Muntoe

Re: crustacyanin

BUT are the blue lobsters proven to be more delicious? Do they have BLUE meat!?

Muntoe

Yeah I don't even know... nice detailing on the diaper? LOL

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
quattrodc wrote:Voted for this to piss off Adder.

This isn't some cool club, you know. It's just sad.

studio1172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172
Re: Deep Blue Sea

They look like Wacky Wall Crawlers and a banana. FUN!

loveengrey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loveengrey

Yay this ones cool. Unlike some others, I vote based on just pure entertainment value of the shirt, rather than if its good artwork or not. And this is entertaining to me

windrift

quality posts: 0 Private Messages windrift
OHFireRescue wrote:Actually - a weed is any plant that is growing where you don't want it. Thus, in parts of the south Morning Glories are highly aggressive garden weeds, but in the north the buy seed packets of them.

Thank you for the botanical correction...so now I need to refer to the Lincoln Roses that took over one of my flower beds as weeds. "Who'd of thought."

Tanapangarap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tanapangarap

Adder must be getting to everyone by posting constructive criticism. Such a sin! After all, it is one thing to vote arbitrarily, but quite another to say Mean Things.

Get with The Program.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
Re: I'm gonna go so fast with these shoes

I saw the thumbnail fully expecting to love this. I'm a runner (a big runner, at 190 lbs, so I'm not exactly what you'd call fast), and so the turtle loving his running shoes struck a chord with me.

But then I opened it up and saw it's a sonic the hedgehog reference, and now I'm not really so down--I'm kind of over the whole video game reference thing going on in the derbies. Of course, if you didn't have Sonic in there, then I guess it wouldn't really be on theme, but I still wish you could've come up with something else, esp since we've already had at least one Sonic referencing derby print I can think of.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik

Well, I guess this will go down as one of the most obvious rejections ever.

Tanapangarap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tanapangarap
Re: Negative Bob

To be fair to Bob, we don't really know what the other bird is saying.

Get with The Program.