talewinds


quality posts: 1 Private Messages talewinds

THESE SHIRTS ARE REALLY LUSH - FEEL GREAT.

LOVE this Binge shirt.. it totally slays me. Just lost my last one to a friend who BEGGED me for it, so I need another. Thanks, Woot!

BuffBillsFan


quality posts: 7 Private Messages BuffBillsFan
tjost wrote:If you look back over the posts I explained what I thought made it so popular. It's a design that can be worn by both kids and adults. It plays to peoples nostalgia of growing up with their favorite puppets and then puts an adult twist on it that many can also now relate in their older years. Excess, overconsumption, glutony etc all in a fun loveable blue furry package. Plus it has (or had I should say)cookies and who doesn't love cookies



Wore mine at a recent Beerfest... Got quite a few chuckles.

madcow217


quality posts: 0 Private Messages madcow217
tjost wrote:(does a happy dance) Thanks everyone for the support!



@tjost
I got one of these myself, WAY too funny, I love it...

Anyways, I'm just curious, don't you get $1.00 per shirt that sells here on shirt.woot.com? If so, wow, that's alot of money!!! But, with a design like this, you totally deserve it. I have bought 18 shirts from woot, and this is by far one of my favorites!

tjost


quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
madcow217 wrote:@tjost
I got one of these myself, WAY too funny, I love it...

Anyways, I'm just curious, don't you get $1.00 per shirt that sells here on shirt.woot.com? If so, wow, that's alot of money!!! But, with a design like this, you totally deserve it. I have bought 18 shirts from woot, and this is by far one of my favorites!



$2 per after the first 3000 shirts on the first day actually. The only time it goes to $1 is during the wootoff one hour shirt sales Thanks for the support I'm glad you like it!

ZandersZa


quality posts: 5 Private Messages ZandersZa

I've been here a while, and I'm up over 20 shirts. I just wanted to say that I finally caved and bought this. It really is a great design. I think I was afraid of buying the 'popular' shirt, as most of the designs that catch my eye are usually not the greatest sellers. But I couldn't resist anymore. In for one.

hammr25


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hammr25

I'm sure Tjost is happy with this shirt since he has made almost $68,000 on it so far assuming he agreed to an exclusive license with Woot.

bernadettem


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bernadettem
turf12 wrote:



hahah family guy's great.

amarti67


quality posts: 0 Private Messages amarti67

My boy friend love cookie monster and when he saw this shirt he wore it instantly. Thanks

tjost


quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
amarti67 wrote:My boy friend love cookie monster and when he saw this shirt he wore it instantly. Thanks



Glad he liked it

bigmiked


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigmiked

It's not easy being green? Kermit has got nothing on cookie monster. The man has permanent blue balls!

DJTweekNYC


quality posts: 4 Private Messages DJTweekNYC

Just got mine and am rocking it right now! Love it!!!

drummer07


quality posts: 0 Private Messages drummer07

I don't understand what's so great about this shirt. Am I missing something here? Not funny.

Trandrewpe


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Trandrewpe

i ordered mine last month and still have no received it. what now?

goldenthorn


quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Trandrewpe wrote:i ordered mine last month and still have no received it. what now?



Do you have a tracking number? If you did not receive one in an email, then please click on "my account" (under your name at the top of the screen) and then click on the name of the shirt you purchased--listed in the left-hand column of your screen. Within, there should be an order number and a tracking number. Clicking on the tracking number should let you know where your shirt is.
If there is no tracking number or the tracking number is not working or showing anything, then please email service@woot.com with your order number and your question.
Thanks!

contemporaryscarlett


quality posts: 0 Private Messages contemporaryscarlett

This was me last night, after an entire sleeve of Thin Mints. Sigh.

Koniro


quality posts: 6 Private Messages Koniro

Disappointing. The print was way too big and as a result the art looked rough.

wxvst2


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wxvst2
tjost wrote:Glad he liked it



I think you should try a full Sesame Street theme. Lets see a tickle me elmo or a count shirt.

I would buy your entire collection. People LOVE themes.

Sati


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Sati

Great shirt! Thank you. Makes me smile

JenDupre


quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

congrats! you hit 40k!!!!
been watching for weeks to see when you'd hit it, looks like the wootoff sale nailed it.

christineeliz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages christineeliz

It's weird, cause since the first time I saw this shirt, I thought it was a blue mold that would grow on dairy products. I made no connection to Sesame Street whatsoever.
I think it's because I was in AP Biology at the time..
But I cannot convince myself that it's the Cookie Monster facedown. It looks like a monster from Monsters Inc., or a mold.

Papaya79


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Papaya79
christineeliz wrote:It's weird, cause since the first time I saw this shirt, I thought it was a blue mold that would grow on dairy products. I made no connection to Sesame Street whatsoever.
I think it's because I was in AP Biology at the time..
But I cannot convince myself that it's the Cookie Monster facedown. It looks like a monster from Monsters Inc., or a mold.



That's probably best since Cookie Monster is a copyrighted character. Even though this is a parody, I think tjost left a little to the imagination just to be on the safe side...

Congrats on 40K shirts and counting!

superasian1217


quality posts: 0 Private Messages superasian1217

This is exactly what i were to do if i came home only to find my wife cheating on me with that huge bird a couple doors down. The C-monster noticed before, but she insisted the yellow feathers were from the pillow, or the couch, or basically any piece of furniture around the house. Poor guy. Drink up my friend, drink up.

Craigmar


quality posts: 10 Private Messages Craigmar
tonytn11 wrote:Why is this the most sold shirt? What makes this shirt so popular?



If you don't get it you should probably buy a different shirt.

apuster


quality posts: 3 Private Messages apuster

I hope this shirt never goes out of sale!!

<3

bigruch


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigruch

I wear this shirt all the time and I constantly get comments on it.

http://whenyourehigh.net/milk-and-cookies-are-the-bomb/

TXAG96


quality posts: 5 Private Messages TXAG96

Just received mine in the mail. The quality of the printing is terrific. The shirt weight is a little light, which is fine with me since I live in Houston, TX.

Best part of it: I showed it to my mother in law who is visiting. She thought it was absolutely ridiculous. Home run, my friends. Home Run!

I'm going to celebrate with a cookie. No make it two cookies. Actually, I'll have a dozen! With milk, of course.

ikmg80


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ikmg80

This shirt is by far the best on Shirt.woot!!!! It was the 1st shirt I bought and will be buying it again for my 3 year old son LoL

semmi777


quality posts: 0 Private Messages semmi777

i showed my mom this shirt on the way to dinner...it was the quietest car ride we've ever had

loganturner


quality posts: 0 Private Messages loganturner

Best first purchase i could ever make...waited to find a good deal...not bad if i must say so myself...plus free shipping

lswear


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lswear
eHalcyon wrote:The image on the carton - is that supposed to say that the cookies are missing? I hadn't noticed that earlier.



That's because you're not the Cookie Monster

goliath72


quality posts: 2 Private Messages goliath72

Love this shirt!!! Represent Fresno!! I grew up near there and went to school there!!

nix78


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nix78

So... erm.
I'm having a little trouble... I ordered this tee on the 07-07 and altough I received a tracking nr. (starting with "FIMS-..."), I don't seem to find the part on fedex.com where I could track my pack. I only get this message: "Not Found - No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service."
I would kind of expect something after two weeks...

Any ideas?

-nix

tman2088


quality posts: 1 Private Messages tman2088
nix78 wrote:So... erm.
I'm having a little trouble... I ordered this tee on the 07-07 and altough I received a tracking nr. (starting with "FIMS-..."), I don't seem to find the part on fedex.com where I could track my pack. I only get this message: "Not Found - No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service."
I would kind of expect something after two weeks...

Any ideas?



Most international shirt orders will take 3-4 weeks to arrive but some can take as long as 6 weeks to arrive. Additionally, these orders have no tracking data. At this time, we would advise allowing more time for the order to arrive.

nix78


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nix78
tman2088 wrote:Most international shirt orders will take 3-4 weeks to arrive but some can take as long as 6 weeks to arrive. Additionally, these orders have no tracking data. At this time, we would advise allowing more time for the order to arrive.



Oh, I see! I somehow managed to skip this part in the FAQ.
Anyway, thanks for the prompt reply, I then have two more (worryless) weeks.

-nix

dokukaeru


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dokukaeru

Looks like someone else liked your design as they have it as a phone wallpaper download

http://www.zedge.net/wallpapers/7129527/cookie-monster-milkd-wallpaper/?src=a


Cookie Monster Milkd Wallpaper 17129527
Cookie Monster Milkd
Cookie monster milked out

tthor71


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tthor71
Caligumby wrote:Yay indeed! I live right near Fresno and will be there on Saturday!



I live in Fresno, may need to buy this one just some to support the local!

tjost


quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
tthor71 wrote:I live in Fresno, may need to buy this one just some to support the local!



I support this statement

svengoolie


quality posts: 2 Private Messages svengoolie

This moved back into second place? Really?? Who keeps buying this?

Narfcake


quality posts: 281 Private Messages Narfcake
svengoolie wrote:This moved back into second place? Really?? Who keeps buying this?



Wooters do.

And FWIW, for 80 minutes last week, it was #1.

PS: Thanks for the complaint, as apparently, every time someone complains about an oldbie, its sales increase.

jnelson62


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jnelson62
Narfcake wrote:Wooters do.

And FWIW, for 80 minutes last week, it was #1.

PS: Thanks for the complaint, as apparently, every time someone complains about an oldbie, its sales increase.



Amazing this shirt is...99 weeks and still hanging strong at #2