+ Add a Comment

rpettway

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rpettway
gschu wrote:I'll pay $50 for a man's large new if anyone wants to part with their's ...

Why??? you can buy it for $15 in 50minutes...

Nasty73Z

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nasty73Z

LMAO this is one of the funniest things i've read in the forums!

princessdiablo wrote:For those of you just joining us, let me summarize seven pages of comments for you:

Nice shirt, yay.
Pop culture shirts always sell well.
oh em gee IT IS SOLD OUT.
This will be in the reckoning for some time.
Yes, you can buy this tomorrow for $15.
The artist is talky and thanks everyone a lot.
A fight about the definition of fairness, discrimination, and where woot.com is based out of.
More people panicking about not being able to buy the shirt.
Woot.com should change their release times because someone is sleepy.

You are now caught up.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
rpettway wrote:Why??? you can buy it for $15 in 50minutes...

Congratulations, captain brilliant. You just lost your chance at 35 dollars!

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ

I don't understand the deal with reading the posts, is it that hard? IT WILL BE ON SELL 10 pm tonight. FOR 15 dollars! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
this is a recording this is a recording!!!!!

"that's What She Sai*d"

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
AdderXYU wrote:Congratulations, captain brilliant. You just lost your chance at 35 dollars!

I think he may be wanting more then a shirt if you get my drift...

BBkidLy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BBkidLy

Not to cause a huge argument, but is Cookie Monster held by the production company as any sort of design, copyright, or trademark?

mydecember1985

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mydecember1985

Our Movie Genre where do i go to buy it. i dont know how to find it on the reckoning

rpettway

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rpettway
AdderXYU wrote:Congratulations, captain brilliant. You just lost your chance at 35 dollars!

Thanks!

tjost

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=9649 to buy right now

doublemeat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doublemeat

I'm so broke right now but I gotta have this shirt. I'll figure out how to pay for it later!

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
eHalcyon wrote:I can attest to this. It was over 9000.

Ah, thanks for that. And I'm usually up on my memes as well. I was actually trying to remember a Dragonball Z shirt and was so confused.

ueberRegenbogen

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ueberRegenbogen
JadenKale wrote:Name 3 who are blue and are known for eating cookies.

At a bar?

lilteets

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilteets

This is the best shirt woot shirt i have ever seen. hands down. i really hope it gets onto the day of reckoning so i can get one

yankeebird

lilteets wrote:This is the best shirt woot shirt i have ever seen. hands down. i really hope it gets onto the day of reckoning so i can get one

a. every shirt goes on to the reckoning.

b. go back to page 1 of this thread, click on the link in the first post by wootbot (9649) and buy it now, if so inclined.

Fisherrman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fisherrman

Yeah, i agree, this is one of the best shirts i have seen. Familiarity, Comedy, Artistry, Creativity. It tells the whole story (without the 1000 words) Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I bought mine, and will wear it proudly.

theinvisible

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theinvisible
jimlivingston wrote:It just isn't right that someone should have to be awake at 1A while others do not.

Either all sides get the release when the Man in the Moon is shining high, or all sides should get the release during "daytime" hours. As it stands now, the WC gets an Evening release and the EC gets Early AM release. Not smart.

Dude, I'm living in Japan and the release is over half a day late here. It comes at 2:00 in the afternoon while I'm at school and I can't get home to check woot for hours. At least you're only an hour off of the release time. Suck it up and buy an alarm clock.

Kevkulbacki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kevkulbacki

I sooo want this shirt. I was so mad when it was sold out before I got to it.

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl

got mine.. Had to pay an extra 5 bucks, but this one is worth it to me... wow... 2 shirts in one week for me!

Got to use a coupon for $5, so the 2 cost me $20 anyway...

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

Mahaa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mahaa

Is this shirt going to go back up for sale?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Mahaa wrote:Is this shirt going to go back up for sale?

Kevkulbacki wrote:I sooo want this shirt. I was so mad when it was sold out before I got to it.

THIS SHIRT IS STILL FOR SALE.

crabbygirld147

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crabbygirld147

Where can you buy it for $15 in 50 min?

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
crabbygirld147 wrote:Where can you buy it for $15 in 50 min?

Look, guys, when we get to the point where someone can EXPLICITLY POINT OUT where to find a shirt the next day not one post before a post like this, how about we all agree to do a whole lot less helping out?

It's obvious no one has the wearwithal to bother educating themselves. even reading ONE SIMPLE POST ABOVE is too much work. So seriously, how about we just cut it out and let people suffer, eh?

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl
crabbygirld147 wrote:Where can you buy it for $15 in 50 min?

Really? $15?? I thought it was sold out!

Where can I get it for $15???

Just kidding folks... Just kidding... Don't get your panties in a knot... :-)

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

yankeebird

AdderXYU wrote:Look, guys, when we get to the point where someone can EXPLICITLY POINT OUT where to find a shirt the next day not one post before a post like this, how about we all agree to do a whole lot less helping out?

It's obvious no one has the wearwithal to bother educating themselves. even reading ONE SIMPLE POST ABOVE is too much work. So seriously, how about we just cut it out and let people suffer, eh?

I have a feeling that particular post might have been a joke, though I have no proof. I am continually amazed at the number of people who seem to be capable of typing but incapable of reading.

retromantic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages retromantic

totally woot-tarded! (and that's a compliment!)

aresthegreat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aresthegreat
HalfWheat wrote:Keep smiling. The people who didn't stay up probably aren't going to get a shirt in the morning. So they'll be paying a little extra for their milk and cookies.

yes, but doesn't the designer only make $2 per shirt no matter the price?

Fujiko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fujiko
goldenthorn wrote:THIS SHIRT IS STILL FOR SALE.

great graphic. Thank you very much - I got a good laugh out of it.

Mahjongman

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Mahjongman

http://noisebot.com/a_is_for_addict_t-shirt.htm
Anyone else notice a rather extreme similarity between these two shirts?

wootk13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootk13

this shirt is kickass! i wish i stayed up to buy it.. it was sold out by 2 A.M!

gcrable

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gcrable

I just purchased 2 shirts. This is how you do it guys. Click "Community", then "Woot Shirts", then "The Binge" #9649.
It shouldn't be that hard but it is. After all, it's only been 2 days since this shirt won!
P.S. I too joined just to get this shirt.

cocopelao

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cocopelao
princessdiablo wrote:For those of you just joining us, let me summarize seven pages of comments for you:

Nice shirt, yay.
Pop culture shirts always sell well.
oh em gee IT IS SOLD OUT.
This will be in the reckoning for some time.
Yes, you can buy this tomorrow for $15.
The artist is talky and thanks everyone a lot.
A fight about the definition of fairness, discrimination, and where woot.com is based out of.
More people panicking about not being able to buy the shirt.
Woot.com should change their release times because someone is sleepy.

You are now caught up.

Ha Ha HA HAAAAA HA HA LOL that was the bests summarized thread I have ever seen... I just wish read it first.

Check out my shirts on TeeTrade! 44 woot.shirts and counting

phalkon30

quality posts: 1 Private Messages phalkon30

This is the first shirt in months that I've considered buying. Yay for funny shirts!!

lilladybug72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilladybug72
Mahjongman wrote:http://noisebot.com/a_is_for_addict_t-shirt.htm
Anyone else notice a rather extreme similarity between these two shirts?

not similar at all, the noisebot one is more expensive...

acacia11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acacia11
goldenthorn wrote:THIS SHIRT IS STILL FOR SALE.

Thanks for posting this. Apparently some people are really having a hard time grasping this.

nrarmen

quality posts: 6 Private Messages nrarmen
acacia11 wrote:Thanks for posting this. Apparently some people are really having a hard time grasping this.

Not hard to believe since new people visit Woot everyday while its layout is still sort of confusing to a newcomer.

Bought the shirt today. I'm looking forward to receiving it. Congrats, again, on the print.

mikenytola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola

This conversation is great. Pure comedy. Just picked one up tonight.

Mahjongman

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Mahjongman
lilladybug72 wrote:not similar at all, the noisebot one is more expensive...

Seriously. Didn't this guy get the idea from that one?

moscoeb

quality posts: 4 Private Messages moscoeb

I was so upset when I missed the other day, then i remembered the Reckoning!! just ordered!!

tjost

Mahjongman wrote:Seriously. Didn't this guy get the idea from that one?

I'll repost what I sent you in your PM asking the same thing-

"I actually hadn't seen that shirt before the derby but it's been brought to my attention since. I think there's some major differences between doing lines of cookie coke and overindulging ala alien nation on milk. Art styles are completely different too I think, with that one looking more like an elmo grover cross breed and my monster being more artsy. While I don't condone excess drinking, I think the subject matter is on a different level then the drug references on the Noisebot shirt. I kinda got the idea more from the family guy parody (free basing cookie dough)but tried to take it to a more family friendly interpretation if that makes sense."

tenaciousday

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tenaciousday

Woooohooo! I got one! A bit late! But I got one! COOOKIES!