JCamp4321

quality posts: 9 Private Messages JCamp4321
bumpass wrote:A lot of useless comments lately. I see no resemblance to anything pertaining to feces in this shirt in my humble opinion.

check the ranger's shorts...

HAMMER TIME!!!

kushmedia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kushmedia

When I saw this shirt I wasn't shirt what to think... I haven't wooted in a few days and sometimes that gets me down.

I liked yesterdays design but the color was no good, then I saw todays design... and I didn't like the color either... or the design... but I wooted anyway....

Please Send Help....

capedcrusader514

quality posts: 1 Private Messages capedcrusader514

Holy sauce! A wearable shirt. It's been almost a year.... to buy or not to buy.

thewronggrape

quality posts: 49 Private Messages thewronggrape

I really like this design, but like others, cream doesn't look right on me. I have 2 cream shirts which I got in randoms and I just can't pull it off.

I wonder what skintone would look good in cream though.

toddless10

quality posts: 4 Private Messages toddless10
thewronggrape wrote:I really like this design, but like others, cream doesn't look right on me. I have 2 cream shirts which I got in randoms and I just can't pull it off.

you know those creeper kids at your local high school? Just a little bit lighter of a shade of white.

Toddless

PaperJoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PaperJoe

love it but i'm not wild about shirt color

lovablebill

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lovablebill

Combined everything I love. Yogi, Bears, Picka-nic-Baskets, shirts, and rage.

dubdubdub

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dubdubdub
SirGecko wrote:They did print a "realist yogi bear" shirt but he was a little less... violent in the one they printed.

http://www.threadless.com/product/650/The_Average_Bear#top

Personally I like this one better. I might get it.

I agree with your thoughts on this one vs the threadless Yogi. This one definitely wins.

I wouldn't be suprised to see the states that touch Lake Michigan to light up a bit more considering how many Jellystone campground franchises are in that region.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
thewronggrape wrote:

It works on me. I'm a fairly light-skinned Indian--that is, just a shade or two darker than a Caucasian. Put me on the beach for a few days, though, and I look like I grew up on an island

Cream works on the pale folk, too, though. Try it layered under a zippered, dark-colored jacket. Perfect for fall!

Go49ers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Go49ers

"Oh Yogi, Mr. Ranger's not gonna like THIS!"

"Hey, Mr. Ranger! I'm smarter than the average BEAR!"

iGGz

quality posts: 7 Private Messages iGGz

My question is, where did all the extra wood come from? Was there a little hut near the picnic table or what?

i am woot's god.

You're the giant Ken Jennings head? HOW DID YOU GET OUT?

IndependentVik

iGGz wrote:My question is, where did all the extra wood come from? Was there a little hut near the picnic table or what?

I had assumed that there was a whole series of pic-a-nic tables that Yogi had ripped through. Most parks I've been to, there's not usually just one table sitting all by itself.

beowulf828

quality posts: 11 Private Messages beowulf828

HILARIOUS!

lonelypond

quality posts: 434 Private Messages lonelypond
jel2301 wrote:Condition: Hanna-Barbaric

Well played, woot. This double dose of creativity almost makes up for yesterday's "We call this color: Heather Gray". Almost.

Yep, and if you'd put the condition on the back of the shirt, I might have gone for it -- great colors, but opposed to the eating/terrifying of rangers.

Moral: never play poker with bears

rom

quality posts: 54 Private Messages rom

I won't wear this but I love the art!

Yogi and Ranger Smith! Where's Croooooooooow! Croooooooooow!?

thewronggrape

IndependentVik wrote:It works on me. I'm a fairly light-skinned Indian--that is, just a shade or two darker than a Caucasian. Put me on the beach for a few days, though, and I look like I grew up on an island

Cream works on the pale folk, too, though. Try it layered under a zippered, dark-colored jacket. Perfect for fall!

I'm anything but pale. I'm Southeast Asian and my skin is very golden bronze. The cream is just too weird. I prefer cranberry, olive, purples, cyan and gold colors. My friend is bit ruddy white Irish American and he can't pull off cream either.

heyjudenanana

quality posts: 2 Private Messages heyjudenanana

The number 1 threat to America.

IndependentVik

thewronggrape wrote:I'm anything but pale. I'm Southeast Asian and my skin is very golden bronze. The cream is just too weird. I prefer cranberry, olive, purples, cyan and gold colors. My friend is bit ruddy white Irish American and he can't pull off cream either.

Well, I'll be, that throws me for a loop. Everyone else I've ever heard on the forums has complained because they say they're too pale for cream--this is the first time I've heard from a darker-hued person that they don't look good in it, either.

So, apparently, I'm the only one in the known cosmos who looks good in cream. While I do feel exceptional, it is a lonely existence . . .

poorpitcher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poorpitcher

un-bearable!

KeyserSoze33

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KeyserSoze33

Stephen Colbert would not approve.

Durin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Durin

hookemhorns212

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hookemhorns212

I like the colors on this one but I wonder if someone at Woot had a bad experience with a bear in the past....

dave88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dave88

I think I smells a Pick A Nick basket!

HalfWheat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages HalfWheat
IndependentVik wrote:Well, I'll be, that throws me for a loop. Everyone else I've ever heard on the forums has complained because they say they're too pale for cream--this is the first time I've heard from a darker-hued person that they don't look good in it, either.

So, apparently, I'm the only one in the known cosmos who looks good in cream. While I do feel exceptional, it is a lonely existence . . .

I think it's less about dark/light than it is about skin tone. And I think it also depends on whether the shade of creme tends more towards yellow or more towards pink.

Honestly, though, I think people look better in off-whites than stark white. But no one thinks twice about wearing a white shirt, whether it's a dress shirt or a tee shirt, because that's so common. But I think if they really compared, most people would find that the softer colors are actually better than a bright white.

Or maybe I'm just a mutant.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
lonelypond wrote:Yep, and if you'd put the condition on the back of the shirt, I might have gone for it -- great colors, but opposed to the eating/terrifying of rangers.

Moral: never play poker with bears

I heard it's bad to play poker with whales too ;)

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
hookemhorns212 wrote:I like the colors on this one but I wonder if someone at Woot had a bad experience with a bear in the past....

When in doubt, blame Gatzby for the bears.

I really don't know why, but Gatz always ends up being my choice for all things nature-related looking to attack someone on a shirt... At least at woot.

thewronggrape

Another play on this theme from Threadless (and a shirt I own):

http://www.threadless.com/product/792/Don_t_Play_With_Matches

thewronggrape

HalfWheat wrote:I think it's less about dark/light than it is about skin tone. And I think it also depends on whether the shade of creme tends more towards yellow or more towards pink.

Yeah, it's the whole being a warm or a cool thing, or a summer or winter, however you want to call it.

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ

the artwork it great on this, but the green tie and hat, and person in the suit. I don't get it.green suit? ohhh well.

SicariiGS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SicariiGS

I have a stupid amount of creme shirts but I couldn't pass up something this great.

thaskaman

quality posts: 15 Private Messages thaskaman
SirGecko wrote:They did print a "realist yogi bear" shirt but he was a little less... violent in the one they printed.

http://www.threadless.com/product/650/The_Average_Bear#top

Personally I like this one better. I might get it.

thats pretty cute lol

and yea bears are all the rage >;)
have been for awhile i think

look it up too, urbandictionary style

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

1). I love this! Great colors, and great illustration. Also humor and pop reference in the mix, but it's subtle.

2). It's Ranger SMITH. Not Mr. Ranger. Not Park Ranger. Ranger Smith. thank you.

3). I like the cream. I'm gonna buy the cream. I'm gonna look good in the cream. Ya know why? Cuz I'm freakkin' HAWT! (insert sarcasm here).

Edit:

4). Just counted. This will make woot 89 for me. Black box on the horizon!

that is all.

Cleffer

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Cleffer
bumpass wrote:A lot of useless comments lately. I see no resemblance to anything pertaining to feces in this shirt in my humble opinion.

1 Bear, 1 Basket?

kavaea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kavaea

Another "like the design, not the color shirt" opinion here.

And by the way, where do I voice an opinion on the women's sizes issues? - Maybe a guy can pull off a belly-hanging out style, but no one wants to see that on a woman now do they??

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

I like this, and I like cream shirts. Great print!

cayton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cayton
JadenKale wrote:Hey BooBoo, I think Imma gonna eat Mr. Park Ranger!

I dunno Yogi, the ranger might get angry

Being a super hero is not a fantasy, it's an option.

jwilday

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jwilday

Wow, Stephen Colbert really needs one of these.

tedzilla99

quality posts: 31 Private Messages tedzilla99
ChefRAZ wrote:the artwork it great on this, but the green tie and hat, and person in the suit. I don't get it.green suit? ohhh well.

Whatever you do, do NOT read the entire thread before you post. That way you can stay blissful in your ignorance.

paappraiser

quality posts: 8 Private Messages paappraiser

To the Artist ..
SUPER Great design ! I love this print....

I wish Woot would print on the back and front. I would be happy to pay more, even if there was just a a small "woot.com" on the chest pocket..Some of these designs are great, better suited for the back of a shirt imho.

bears in fiction are always cools (in kids stories), from the Goldilocks to Winnie to the poo to the now (slow thinking) special agent oso.

My random stupid thoughts..

I never liked yogi, I always found him a common thief. The civil servant always getting having to chase him etc.

Booboo (or what ever he name was) there is another one.. " i don't know yogi, the park ranger isn't going to like it"... Nice backbone.

Dont get me wrong, I love the cartoons from the 50-70s. I mean how can you not love the Great Gazoo ! with a random "Hello Dumb Dumb"

Yogi just bothers me.

MEH.. im tired of this

host47

quality posts: 1 Private Messages host47

i can't wear this! then i'll be the bear-shirt guy! too many bear tees!

Keep Woot's Servers Alive: host47.com/woot