SO AWESOME! love it

paxetaurora

quality posts: 1 Private Messages paxetaurora
Re: Gummistone Park

Yay, in the fog!

thedansterwashere

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thedansterwashere
Re: Old Faithful

As one of the most well known national park landmarks, one major fact about Old Faithful is largely unknown to the general public. The name itself actually belongs to the whale that lingers under the ground in a mass of water. There is but one pocket of air this whale is able to release it's blow. So if you get a chance, drop down some plankton to keep that whale healthy so he can stay regular for years to come.
Thanks!

mixer23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mixer23
Re: DEATH NATIONAL PARK

I'd like to give you a vote, but the sign just seems off to me... Maybe not even the sign as much as the type. It just doesn't seem to fit in well with the design. Maybe some distressing or giving it a more "carved" look would suit it better... Idk, just my thoughts.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
Re: bear back national park

I would agree that a more varied pallate would go a long way but holy Manos: The Hands of Fate (1966) this is hilarious.

A buy for me easily.

mixer23

yodal

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yodal
Re: Yodel-ay-ee-ooooo

yodal approves of this yodeling. Awesome!

capedcrusader514

quality posts: 1 Private Messages capedcrusader514
Re: Redundancy National Park

Oh boots, im so jealous of you and your doing so well in the derbies.

mixer23

MiracleMax wrote:I love it! It seems pretty high on the shirt though...

That was my original thought as well, it seems to be outside the printable area. As for the design itself, it's pretty much great.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
jabberjaws13 wrote:well i like the lungs, as do a lot of people here. go pick on someone else.

For serious, take a deep breath and calm down a little bit. I know you feel it's sinful to question or criticize the all knowing ever designing ramy, but two things:

1. The lung effect puts this is danger of rejection, which for any artist but ramy would be a near certainty given the substantial similarity to the shirts already posted.

2. As many females have already stated, this is just not a shirt that pairs well with boobies especially for our lovely full figured ladies.

A slight shift away from the lung effect alleviates both concerns. I'm not sure why you'd be against a ramy shirt getting wider appeal?

devdave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages devdave
jabberjaws13 wrote:those are arctic foxes, or at the very least wolves. but not polar bears.

thanks jabb for the clarification they are supposed to be foxes and when i'd finished i thought they did look a bit like wolves too.

rtdn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rtdn
patrickspens wrote:now with 99% less LOTR refrence

I didn't see your old entry post-rejection and so I didn't see the specific rejection reason. Was it bounced for being a game reference, a reference to the book, or a reference to the movie that used specific images from the movie?

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129
Re: A Breath of Fresh Air

It is pretty similar to that other one the other folks are talking about... still, I like this design- it's very well done. [ducks]

yodal

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yodal
Re: Smokin'

This is smokin hot. gmv

imkainoa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages imkainoa

Would have like it if it said "Redundancy National Park of Redundancy"

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129
Re: Thanks Dad. This is great!

This is really well done! Great concept and execution.

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
mixer23 wrote:That was my original thought as well, it seems to be outside the printable area. As for the design itself, it's pretty much great.

Yes, was my mistake, I was trying to do it bigger as possible for show it, but it's turn a little up and bigger than I was expected, and I was a little hurry for upload it.

Sorry for my english, I still learning ;)

patrickspens

quality posts: 8 Private Messages patrickspens
Re: BLACK LANDS NATIONAL PARK

so to be honest, Jazmyne979 didnt get rejected with the same visuals, so i figured it must be the text. so i changed mine. not just trying to be redundant.

paulkremer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages paulkremer
Re: The Last Park

I don't know, JewelWing, 1 tree doesn't say "National Park" for me. It says "City Park." For someone who is questioning other artists "on-topicness" in their entry threads, this seems to be riding the same line.

cobolisdead

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobolisdead
Re: Thanks Dad. This is great!

GMV! This has to be one of my favorite designs I've seen on Woot!

You can ride with me, or you can find your own path. Don't stab me in the back after I've cleared the way.

paulkremer

This reminds me of an entry I saw quite a while ago where a similar-looking woman was riding a missile? Was that you that drew that Kasey?

BaldBob007

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BaldBob007
Re: Yellowsnow National Park

Don't trust the bears at Yellowsnow National Park...

PerpetualKid

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PerpetualKid

*dies from WANT*

This shirt must print, or I'm taking hostages. It's a simple as that.

Floridafighter66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Floridafighter66
Re: National Park Trail Mix - Made with Actual Trail

i like the idea, but i'm not crazy about brown shirts. just a personal thing. i'm the same way with lemon-yellow.

paulkremer

Re: Yellowsnow National Park

Haha! Love it!

built2burn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages built2burn
billratio wrote:can someone explain this to me?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/45/Cliffhangers.jpg
price is right

Manvyi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Manvyi
Re: Les Mielles

Since I live in a country with no national parks, here are Les Mielles - proposed for our first national park. Currently a Site of Special Interest, the coastal dune system with its marram grass (Ammophila arenaria} covering will become part of our first national park if government proposals are approved by the legislature. The style of the shirt would be, I intend, suitable for wear by the surfers who frequent the coast hereabouts and for the picnickers and barbecuers amid the dunes.

Until the 1970s the environment suffered, with rubbish dumps and cars driving over the dunes. Environmental action has cleaned up the dunes and banned the vehicles to stop erosion and restore the natural growth.

This is a place I really love - I used to play in the blow-outs when little - so I'm giving a teensy bit of love back in this shirt design.

Floridafighter66

Re: Please Dispose Of Thoughtfully.

i really liked how you put such emphasis on the bottle. really stands out and gets the point across. but i'm worried that since the other lines are so faint, that maybe after a few washes, people will be right at my chest (i'm male, not a huge problem) squinting to see them.

Manvyi

Re: Old Faithful

Like the scribbly style and the cute concept.

Floridafighter66

Re: polar preserve

i think woot would've been more justified in saying "off topic" because it does not really present a "national park". i'd resub with something more along those lines, but i like the message (polar bears losing ice to live on . . . and the oil (that is a story in itself)).

Manvyi

Naughty but nice! In fact, it's getting me quite excited...

kylemittskus

quality posts: 232 Private Messages kylemittskus
Re: DEATH NATIONAL PARK

This will print horribly. All that will be seen is the orange.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

Manvyi

Re: Wildlife in Nepal

Happy animals. Happy shirt. Happy shirt-wearers!

Floridafighter66

Re: Visit Deep Guano Cavern

ahahaha, i like it. funny, and i like the lettering.

Floridafighter66

Re: New Beginning

i really like the idea here, but the little tiny sprout is a bit tough to see. a little bigger = better. just so people instantaneously get the message.

Manvyi

Ceci n'est pas un parc national.

Floridafighter66

Re: Smokin'

National Park theme present: no

Creepy: yes.

Manvyi

Re: ATLien National Park

Might just be me and my penchant for squiggles... but I'd have liked this even more with more of that groovy Art Nouveau smoke.

parrotworks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks
Re: paven national park

Collab with tabak. Still unsure of colors. May resub a bit later.

paulkremer

Aren't you afraid you are going to split your votes and have both miss if you have 2 shirts so similar?