kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
Re: A Breath of Fresh Air

Aren't lungs the same size? The right (my right) lung is longer and the left one is fatter. It throws the symmetry of the shirt. And if it is a lung-like image that are supposed to be on the wearer, those are some LARGE lungs.

I also think it is very similar to the previously posted shirt; less similar to Devil in Details.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

Manvyi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Manvyi
Re: paven national park

Pave Paradise, put up a... shirt with a message. Right on!

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Bagel Bear Park

Thanks Skek, for the suggestion.

Used some pieces from a late design last derby.

Visit Bagel Bear Country!

biensurmacherie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biensurmacherie
Re: See America By Road Trip...

"But do not use the names of any actual National Parks, landmarks like Old Faithful, or the U.S. National Park Service."

You really tried hard to break that rule, didn't you?

Manvyi

Re: Bagel Bear Park

Hello bears!
*waves*
*throws frozen pineapple in a bucket and hard-boiled eggs*

Manvyi

mrwednesday wrote:Probably because her package is bigger than his.

Her trunk is longer, too.

riffmaster18

quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18
Re: Named After Sam

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
Manvyi wrote:Naughty but nice! In fact, it's getting me quite excited...

Ru-roh.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal

First thing I thought of when I saw this was I've seen this somewhere before. That's all I'm going to say.

riffmaster18

quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18

fixed a mistake...

Which came first? Probably the national park...but who knows.

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

spencewatson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spencewatson

Well done dude! I'd want one.

snarkygal

capedcrusader514 wrote:kinda neat but i dont see it as on topic.

There is a Joshua Tree National Park, but this entry looks more like joshua tree fire than sunset LOL.

krisrobinson

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krisrobinson
Floridafighter66 wrote:National Park theme present: no

You know who Smokey the bear is right...

PerpetualKid

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PerpetualKid
mrwednesday wrote:I would agree that a more varied pallate would go a long way but holy Manos: The Hands of Fate (1966) this is hilarious.

A buy for me easily.

Agreed.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy this shirt. Not one bit.

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12

Hmmm, not sure I'm seeing the theme on this one- what's the National Park connection? Just that there's a tree?

snarkygal

Re: Origin of the Feces

Watch for flying rejections!

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
biensurmacherie wrote:"But do not use the names of any actual National Parks, landmarks like Old Faithful, or the U.S. National Park Service."

You really tried hard to break that rule, didn't you?

I think the rule was more about creating unlicensed merchandise than anything.Names of national parks and parks agencies are restricted.

Ginnna

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ginnna
TurboGraphx16 wrote:Don't really like it, not my style at all, but it's still got my vote ... because it's ramyb ...

The voting button says "I'd Want One" for a reason. You click it because YOU'D WANT ONE... not because you think the artist is a cool dude.

You love this signature. It's awesome.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
Re: BLACK LANDS NATIONAL PARK

I think this is even better than the original version. My only concern is how dark this might print. I love the illustration.

weirdpuckett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weirdpuckett
Re: DEATH NATIONAL PARK

How all of you peeple create such great art is beyond me . . .Hats off for this though . . .

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
renovatioxii wrote:4 rejections so far and this one is still going, so far so good.

I'm going to withdraw it and resub my refurb version of it, with no live-trace, a better ladder and most importantly to me, a ladder's shadow across the face. Please vote for it in a couple of minutes when it appears! Thanks, you few! :^)

Tana920

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tana920
Re: Gummistone Park

Wish the name of the park was listed on the sign but still GMV! In for 2 when it sells.

stargirl6878

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stargirl6878
Re: Forest Adventure

gmv...and i WOULD wear it

sittle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sittle
Re: Campfire Tales

I could bearly imagine living life without this shirt! I'm in for at least 2!

There are A LOT of great designs this week.... This is a fantastic design this week!!

Hey WOOT! Select a whole week worth of these National Parks shirts... So many great designs...

sittle

Re: Yodel-ay-ee-ooooo

Great design... My design vote went elsewhere, but this one deserves a tip-o-the-hat!

Nice work! Keep up the great work!

sittle

Re: Bearscout

Great design! Sorry, you didn't get my vote, but I just had to say you also made it really difficult to decide! Great job!

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240

Just Google "Tree Lungs" and you will see SEVERAL versions of this. "Similar designs already exist" does not apply to everyone here, but if all rules applied to everyone this would be rejected.

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: Our Newest Park!

Very beautiful. Excellent color choices.

hashpling

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hashpling
lexaverial wrote:Huh. That is pretty similar in concept. At the same time, Ramy's is still a bit different. Pretty torn on this. Seeing as how Woot can never decide consistently what is and is not too similar, I am betting they'd likely overlook the similarities in this case.

Also, I really can't get over "Nature Boobs".

This was my first question. How is this in the top rankings when it just looks like an unorginal design. pretty, but not first.

CONSUMERISM!

JesseBYAH

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JesseBYAH
Re: Yellowsnow National Park

Hahahahahahaha... hilarious. Immature, yes, but clever gmv

BaldBob007

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BaldBob007
JesseBYAH wrote:Hahahahahahaha... hilarious. Immature, yes, but clever gmv

I'm sure that anyone who knows me will agree that I'm immature. ;)

Thanks for the votes!

lindab53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindab53
Re: Old Faithful

"But do not use the names of any actual National Parks, landmarks like Old Faithful, or the U.S. National Park Service."

I don't know if yours will pass the rejectionater or not. What a lonely life for that whale, but I like the concept.

FhoShplunk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FhoShplunk
Re: A Proper Burial

I like that his pants are still undone. That's a nice awkward touch.

mrwednesday

Re: Thanks Dad. This is great!

My problem with the bottom text is that the jokes don't complement each other in tone or really in subject matter. To me they are contradictory ideas. The upper part of the design is joking about how the stupid kid can't put his gameboy down long enough to notice the beauty but the bottom text is more that the great outdoors suck and really aren't what they are cracked up to be.

It's only really a small issue and it wouldn't stop me from buying but something to think about in the future I guess.

mixer23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mixer23
walmazan wrote:Yes, was my mistake, I was trying to do it bigger as possible for show it, but it's turn a little up and bigger than I was expected, and I was a little hurry for upload it.

Sorry for my english, I still learning ;)

No problem, where are you from? And I've seen woot let it slide before with it outside that area(as they deem it anyway)... Hopefully that will be the case this time as well. Good luck to you!

mrwednesday

hashpling wrote:This was my first question. How is this in the top rankings when it just looks like an unorginal design. pretty, but not first.

see: artist name (above)

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith
Re: Raven Sanctuary National Park

Here's our design for this week.

Hope almost everybody likes it. I can think of one person that won't.

Feedback would be GREATLY appreciated... We were trying to work in a brighter shade than we normally do... it just didn't work out that way. We'd be willing to tweak it if there's enough call for it.

Vote are even more appreciated. We're quite proud of this design. Our goal is 100 on this one. *fingers crossed*

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

jerroul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerroul
Re: Raven Sanctuary National Park

Is there a reason for the inconsistant/creative spelling of "sanctuary/sant'uary"?

Josephus

Re: take the tour! refurbed, resubbed, all shined up!

I revised and refurbed my design, which had 21 votes then. I thought the live-trace of the head looked bad, and the ladder was kind of ugly, and I couldn't stand it, so I rejected it myself for "Ugh. sort of needs work, Mr. J.O. Sephus. Do better."

Josephus

weirdpuckett wrote:How all of you peeple create such great art is beyond me . . .Hats off for this though . . .

This is kind of easy- It's just, watch the movie, draw it like that.