grisser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grisser
Re: X-treme National Park

But.. but.. DO WANT D:

bassanimation

quality posts: 97 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: X-treme National Park

Yay!! If X-treme bear gets this much support in it's run in the next Second Chance Derby, there's a good chance it'll make it to print! Thanks everyone, and please be sure to come back for this guy when Woot does the next SCD!

Xzanthis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xzanthis
kinzyblackmer wrote:I know about John Muir's eye accident, but i don't know why you have his eyes covered. Does it have something to do with his writings? I so love to look at his eyes in his photos. They say so much. Please let me know why you illustrated them covered?

Hey, the idea was to have him and the hawk wearing matching stunner shades. I think the idea would have made more sense if he had a little more bling overall. Rings on his fingers would have been a great idea, I kicked myself when I read that earlier post.

Xzanthis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xzanthis
parrotworks wrote:Yosemite has a small museum visitor center exhibit dedicated to Muir. It has a souvenir shop too. Might be worth a phone call in 60 days.

http://www.goldrushcam.com/2007/Linda%20Gast/Yosemite%20Valley%20Visitor%20Center.htm

Good luck. Again, nice work.

Thank you, I actually live right next to his house and usually work closely with the Muir Heritage Land Trust, I'll be sure to hit up all possible angles, thanks for the tip!

samuelpulitzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samuelpulitzer
Re: Smoky Mountains

THIS IS SICKKKKK!!!!!

MitMan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MitMan
Re: Our Newest Park!

I want to buy this

moejo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moejo
mwesson wrote:To follow up on the fact that the lower text shouldn't be there - although I think this will clearly make the top three...

Overrated is one word. No hyphen.

both are correct. with and without the hyphen.

guero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guero
jewelwing wrote:Thanks guys! I didn't get much sleep last night, you're right ski.

I live right next to a national park and if someone tells me there's lots of stuff to do here and then says to go hiking one more time... I swear...

Is there any chance this will get made whether it is here or anywhere else? This is the only Woot shirt where I wouldn't have hesitated to click the "I Want One" button despite owning too many t-shirts. I'm still thinking about this shirt a week after the other shirts have won... please sell it!!!

swimatt363

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swimatt363

Y.E.S. YES! I was sad to see this guy miss out...if the derby were a day or two longer you would have been in f'sho!

I'm getting this shirt no matter what.

beaterbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beaterbar
bassanimation wrote:Yay!! If X-treme bear gets this much support in it's run in the next Second Chance Derby, there's a good chance it'll make it to print! Thanks everyone, and please be sure to come back for this guy when Woot does the next SCD!

better be one soon. I google this shirt once a week just to see if someone printed it yet

bassanimation

quality posts: 97 Private Messages bassanimation
beaterbar wrote:better be one soon. I google this shirt once a week just to see if someone printed it yet

The second chance derby should be coming up very soon, probably within the next few weeks! The bear will be there ^_~.

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
bassanimation wrote:The second chance derby should be coming up very soon, probably within the next few weeks! The bear will be there ^_~.

And here it is... go bear!!

Illuminati

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Illuminati
Re: bear back national park

Since this did not make it any chance you'll make this available anywhere else?

amadillo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amadillo

I still love this one! I want to buy one for my dad. :D

Re: Thanks Dad. This is great!

PixelPotato

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PixelPotato
Re: Dinner-time At Dinosauria National Park.

I know it's a little late to respond, but I really liked this one, and I really liked the colors...

Good work =)

manaliv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manaliv

Hi Mishy! I've just seen redundancy national park is for sale @ captainkyso at http://bit.ly/QsLDf6...check it out!

mishy wrote:Oh My Failing Grades!, I love this shirt! I usually don't comment on derby designs, but this made me lol. It is exactly my kind of humor. I really like your work and was actually looking through the designs to find yours, and was delighted to see your name after I was cracking up.

End gush.

P.S. Please please pm me if this goes on sale anywhere else. I will buy it!!