Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

CGamesPlay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CGamesPlay

Woot Info Post
wooters.us su.sretoow

One Flight Per Customer [Wheeeeeee] - $10.00 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Tuesday) OR $5 international shipping shipping

1 * Baby Blue Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

- I made this!

Check out our new Chat Tracker and our Windows Mobile Tracker!

Penlithius

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Penlithius

ahhh cute! i love how each of the peguins are wearing accessories like goggles or kitchen helmets.

amandatory

quality posts: 5 Private Messages amandatory

Going...going...she's gone, folks!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

Time for some Yeti Toss!!

Congrats, Robbie :D

lowra921

quality posts: 15 Private Messages lowra921

New event in the Winter Olympics?

Ansemx2

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Ansemx2

How did that bear get to Antarctica to chuck those penguins? I mean, they live on opposite poles...

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

This boggles the mind! Not only are polar bears on the opposite side of the world from penguins, but said penguins are also flying!

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

Animefreak405

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Animefreak405

Wait a minute. Don't polar bears and penguins live on opposite poles?

nightgaun7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nightgaun7

The fact that polar bears and penguins live on opposite sides of the globe kills this one for me. I demand accuracy in my t-shirts.

Ansemx2

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Ansemx2
Draug wrote:This boggles the mind! Not only are polar bears on the opposite side of the world from penguins, but said penguins are also flying!

We had the exact same thought. We're too logical!

colinm09

quality posts: 70 Private Messages colinm09

Only one of those penguins is wearing a helmet...I suppose if they're reckless enough to try Bear Tossing, they're resigned themselves to the fact that they might get hurt.

-Matt Colin

HalfWheat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages HalfWheat

I hope those penguins all bought flight insurance!

mclovintonite

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mclovintonite

That took me a second but now that I get it I think it's adorable

PsychedelicBreakfast

quality posts: 9 Private Messages PsychedelicBreakfast

Oh my. This makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, and giggly.

chefbooyadee

quality posts: 38 Private Messages chefbooyadee

Tomorrow, a red shirt that shows the landing zone.

Earlysong

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Earlysong

Obviously, there must be bears on both poles. How do you think the penguins are getting back and forth?

Come on people, get with the program.

I love this website! ^^

lonelypond

quality posts: 426 Private Messages lonelypond

I'll take the risk that people will overlook the cute factor and attack my t-shirt's lack of geographic accuracy because (pause for emphasis) IT'S FUN, darn it. And I need something to wear for watching curling, snowboarding + ski jumping this winter.

Draug

Ansemx2 wrote:We had the exact same thought. We're too logical!

Oo

Oooh. Maybe we should be more illogical. It suits shirt.woot better. xD

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

'Grats Robbie!

As for the Polar Bear/Penguin thing, there's nothing to say the penguins aren't on vacation in the Arctic for some thrill-seeking or that the polar bear didn't migrate south where a bear not afraid of a day's work can make a fish or two.

DCno10

quality posts: 376 Private Messages DCno10

Penguin, after landing back at the South Pole after this throw: "Totally. Worth. It."

HalfWheat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages HalfWheat

For those who are unable to justify the geographical inaccuracy, here's what I posted in the derby thread:

I think it's pretty obvious. The penguins all went on vacation in their airplanes (thus the flying gear) but miscalculated the polar currency conversion rate, and didn't bring enough cash to buy gas for the return flight. So they're paying the polar bear in fish for the economy flight home.

Draug

chefbooyadee wrote:Tomorrow, a red shirt that shows the landing zone.

O_O;

Oh dear...

Penguin a la mode with cherry topping, anyone?

parsh33

quality posts: 2 Private Messages parsh33

I'm totally giving up a meal for a flight that will have be doing the world's ultimate belly-flop. Bring on the thrill!

chefsp0t

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chefsp0t

This really seems like it should have been a scene in the movie Madagascar. Those penguins were hilarious.

bethlehemstarr

quality posts: 19 Private Messages bethlehemstarr

Penguins dressing up in flight gear, paying fish in order to be tossed- completely logical.
Polar Bear happily accepting payment of fish for services rendered- completely logical.

PENGUINS AND POLAR BEARS TOGETHER!?!?! THIS SHIRT MAKES NO SENSE!!!

doctorwolfenstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doctorwolfenstein

While this shirt is alright and definitely wearable (in for 1), I am buying it specifically so that I can advance one tiny step closer towards reaching my goal of purple member status!!! Lucky for you woot, I am usually drunk and ready to buy anything worthy of purchase at 1am.

cphopp

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cphopp

fun shirt!

ruforman

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ruforman

i wonder if there is another bear at the landing site willing to send them back for two fishes?

debonairlove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages debonairlove

Connecting those two poles with the new tunnel through the center of the earth has really made a difference in intra-pole relations. I'm writing a letter to their governor telling them how happy I am about the changes that are happening.

Morph808

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Morph808

Yay, my first Woot shirt! Wish flights cost a fish nowadays...u think they get mileage points?

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Morph808 wrote:Yay, my first Woot shirt! Wish flights cost a fish nowadays...u think they get mileage points?

Frequent Thrower Miles?

capnthaddaeus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages capnthaddaeus
HalfWheat wrote:For those who are unable to justify the geographical inaccuracy, here's what I posted in the derby thread:

I think it's pretty obvious. The penguins all went on vacation in their airplanes (thus the flying gear) but miscalculated the polar currency conversion rate, and didn't bring enough cash to buy gas for the return flight. So they're paying the polar bear in fish for the economy flight home.

Yeah, duh! C'mon guys.

chefbooyadee

quality posts: 38 Private Messages chefbooyadee
Morph808 wrote:Yay, my first Woot shirt! Wish flights cost a fish nowadays...u think they get mileage points?

They get frequent fryer miles.

ruforman

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ruforman

congrats on your first woot! the shirts shrink like crazy mad, i hang dry mine so they don't shrink.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
nightgaun7 wrote:The fact that polar bears and penguins live on opposite sides of the globe kills this one for me. I demand accuracy in my t-shirts.

lol. Perhaps the penguins are just visiting, and this is the polar bear's unhospitality! Or, vice versa... he migrated and is trying to kick out the original inhabitants. It's actually a political shirt!:p

Just kidding of course.

Congrats Rglee!

Vote!

rodman1369

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rodman1369

I would really like to participate...but I keep getting a "You are banned" message. What did I doooo???? Never trash talked anyone. I wanted to get something off woot the other day and got this message...so I emailed woot and they sayed they could find no record of my being banned...so I tried again and was able to buy. Now here it happens again...I is sad.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik

Robbie, this just shows that you don't even need robots to crank out the awesome. Great job!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rodman1369 wrote:I would really like to participate...but I keep getting a "You are banned" message. What did I doooo???? Never trash talked anyone. I wanted to get something off woot the other day and got this message...so I emailed woot and they sayed they could find no record of my being banned...so I tried again and was able to buy. Now here it happens again...I is sad.

If you were banned -- that is, on probation -- you would not be able to post. When are you getting this message?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

imsochady

quality posts: 26 Private Messages imsochady

They should make a documentary out of this and call it "Flight of the Penguins" narrated by Morgan Freeman .